Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2013, 06:34 AM

33,594 posts, read 18,218,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texann78 View Post
That's all "they", have to hang onto, it's their last hope of keeping gay people down, and as second class citizens. I, have to hang onto the hope, that one day very soon, my son and all gay people will be treated fairly and NOT as second class citizens! Then maybe, just maybe the hatred and judgement, by some, so called God fearing, "loving" religious people, will end! That's what I truly hope will happen, and gay people can be happy with who they are, and were made to be...by God, and not be told the way they "are" is a choice, and a sin, and because of that, they don't deserve the privilege of having a "marriage", and all of the rights that go along with it.
I know of no Christians that treat gays with disrespect. Did you know that God created all of us? God loves the homosexual but not the act... two complete different things.. If your loved one was using drugs would you love the drugs ? Gay sex is perverted. That is a fact. God does not approve of gay sex. A man can love another man but when they have sex it is a perversion. Same with a woman and another woman.

Next it will be a phedophile or threesome or some other perversion that people will be bombarded with calling the phedophile a second class citizen. Perversion is not natural as God intended.

Old 04-01-2013, 06:36 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,970,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

The gays want to redefine acceptable sex. That is the core of the gay movement.
I will define what acceptable sex is for me. As long as I am having lawful sexual relations with another consenting adult, you will not lecture me on my sex life.

Old 04-01-2013, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orogenicman View Post
According to your narrow religion-based beliefs. The important question to ask is by what right you or anyone else have, in the eyes of the law, to force your religious beliefs on anyone. The answer is NONE.
What right does the homosexual have to force their sexual beliefs on the public with gay marriage? They are the ones pushing their agenda on the public with sex education as if homosexuality is normal. The gays are the ones forcing their ideas on the public.

Old 04-01-2013, 06:38 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,406,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkT3 View Post
Sodomy specifically refers to a man lying with a male as with a woman. That's because every man in Sodom was gay. So that's where the word comes from. Every man, both young and old, down to the last man was gay. Do you understand the implication of that? There's not one single person on this earth who can not be corrupted, whether you are born that way or not.
That's hilarious. Your ignorance about the Bible and the story of Sodom is staggering.

SODOM - JewishEncyclopedia.com

HOSPITALITY - JewishEncyclopedia.com

Your ignorance of history is also staggering. Heterosexual men have used rape of other males to dominate and humilate them for thousands of years. Eg male strangers and prisoners of war etc. They "used them like they would a woman". As women were seen as weak with little value, a male using another male like he would a woman was hugely insulting and humiliating. That was the point.

We also have many years of research to show that most men who rape other men are heterosexual. It's not about 'sex, lust and desire' or about sexual orientation, it's about the desire to have power and control over another person.

Old 04-01-2013, 06:38 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,970,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I know of no Christians that treat gays with disrespect. Did you know that God created all of us? God loves the homosexual but not the act... two complete different things.. If your loved one was using drugs would you love the drugs ? Gay sex is perverted. That is a fact. God does not approve of gay sex. A man can love another man but when they have sex it is a perversion. Same with a woman and another woman.
I am not a Christian.

I do not try to force my religious beliefs on you.

You can NOT force your religious beliefs on me.

Have a nice day.

Old 04-01-2013, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I will define what acceptable sex is for me. As long as I am having lawful sexual relations with another consenting adult, you will not lecture me on my sex life.
The gays are not doing that. If they want to be gay that is their right. But they are forcing their gayness as being normal on the public..they are the activists.

If they want to do what they do in the privacy of their bedroom they have a choice.. but they are not willing to keep it there.. they want to redefine what marriage is..

Old 04-01-2013, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I am not a Christian.

I do not try to force my religious beliefs on you.

You can NOT force your religious beliefs on me.

Have a nice day.
Then the gays should NOT FORCE THEIR AGENDA TO REDEFINE WHAT MARRIAGE IS.

Old 04-01-2013, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
I'm sorry, I don't look to your bible for the definition of words. I look in a dictionary.

I feel sorry for your spouse. Your sex life must be sooooooo exciting.
I'm thinking lights out, long white nighties and checkered PJ's, chaste kiss, no foreplay, only have sex when they want to "procreate".

Old 04-01-2013, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siskiwit View Post
Most sodomy is committed by heterosexuals, you fool. Most anal sex (just because hetersexuals outnumber gays by about 30-1) and the vast, vast majority of oral sex (yeah, that's sodomy, too) is practiced by heterosexuals. Now, since you're fixated on anal sex and oral sex, we can apply your logic -- marriage should not be allowed by those inclined to sodomy (that's moronic, but I'm just addressing the idiocy you're spouting), therefore no one should be allowed to marry because straights and gays both belong to orientation groups amongst which sodomy is widely practiced.

Once again -- sodomy is legal. Arguing that a practice (same-sex marriage), which has no monopoly on sodomy, should be banned because all orientations commit sodomy but you don't like one of those orientations that do so, is stupefyingly idiotic. And that's putting it politely.
I'm not aware that a marriage certificate states the type of sex people must have (or any sex at all for that matter), or that's it is mandatory to only have sex to 'procreate'.

Old 04-01-2013, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
That's hilarious. Your ignorance about the Bible and the story of Sodom is staggering.

SODOM - JewishEncyclopedia.com

HOSPITALITY - JewishEncyclopedia.com

Your ignorance of history is also staggering. Heterosexual men have used rape of other males to dominate and humilate them for thousands of years. Eg male strangers and prisoners of war etc. They "used them like they would a woman". As women were seen as weak with little value, a male using another male like he would a woman was hugely insulting and humiliating. That was the point.

We also have many years of research to show that most men who rape other men are heterosexual. It's not about 'sex, lust and desire' or about sexual orientation, it's about the desire to have power and control over another person.
Sodomy is a sex act between two men.

When the two angels arrived at Sodom that evening, Abraham's nephew Lot met them at the city gate. Lot and his family lived in Sodom. He took the two men to his home and fed them.
Then all the men of the city surrounded Lot's house and said, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them." (Genesis 19:5, NIV) By ancient custom, the visitors were under Lot's protection. Lot was so infected by the wickedness of Sodom that he offered the homosexuals his two virgin daughters instead. Furious, the mob rushed up to break down the door.
The angels struck the rioters blind! Leading Lot, his wife, and two daughters by the hand, the angels hurried them out of the city. The girls' fiancés would not listen and stayed behind.
Lot and his family fled to a tiny village called Zoar. The Lord rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah, destroying the buildings, the people, and all the vegetation in the plain. Lot's wife disobeyed the angels, looked back, and turned into a pillar of salt.
Points of Interest from the Story of Sodom and Gomorrah:

• God was mercifully willing to spare the cities for the sake of a few righteous people, but none lived there. The Bible tells us all the inhabitants were depraved.

• One of the reasons God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah was because he did not want the Jews to be influenced by this evil. As the Creator of all things, God has the divine right to destroy evil as he sees fit. • Lot and his family were spared, but his future sons-in-laws were destroyed because they thought Lot was joking about God's wrath. Millions of people today think God and sin are things to joke about. God does exist, and he does punish unrepentant sinners.
• The Bible clearly states that the fire and sulfur, or brimstone, rained down "from the Lord out of the heavens" (Genesis 19:24, NIV), not upward from a volcano. Lot's wife, whose name is not given, became a pillar of salt. Some scholars believe she was covered with molten material.

http://christianity.about.com/od/biblestorysummaries/a/Sodom-And-Gomorrah.htm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies