Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 04:02 PM

4,160 posts, read 5,621,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
You have nothing more than a bunch of twitter messages from people most liberals, or even most people period, have never heard of. Unlike Andrew Brietbart who is a hero to the rightwing

A successful senator from Massachusetts, Kennedy almost defeated Jimmy Carter in the 1980 Democratic primary. Kennedy spent the rest of his years in Washington fighting for Americans and died with good intentions. When the news hit the media reacted. Breitbart decided to chime in with his thoughts about Kennedy and what he said was disgusting.

Breitbart took to his twitter account to spew disgusting thoughts about the former senator. Breitbart called Kennedy a "villiain," a "prick," "a big ass mothe*******," and a "duplicitous bastard." Breitbart even called Kennedy a "special pile of human excrement."

While it's respectful to handle someone's death kindly, Andrew Breitbart handled the death of Senator Kennedy in the most disrespectful way possible. Breitbart never took into account the feelings of the Kennedy family or gave respect to Kennedy himself.
Andrew Breitbart's ironic end: The disrespect of Ted Kennedy - Orlando liberal | Examiner.com

You are comparing apples to oranges....Ted Kennedy killed someone...and got away with it. Do I agree with Andrew....no but I certainly wasn't mourning Ted's death....

Old 04-08-2013, 04:07 PM

1,111 posts, read 1,324,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
This is something that scares me about liberals. They lack a heart. I'm shocked over and over when liberals celebrate tragedies that happen to anyone they don't like. And they vote....
Wait, wasn't it "right wingers" who went on about how Newtown happened because prayer isn't allowed in school?
Would you consider that an "I told you so"?

What about people who've said that Hurricane Sandy was God's response to New York allowing gay marriage?

My point is that even if you have actual proof of the dirty, evil, rotten liberals saying that they are rejoicing in anyone's death (which I haven't read the entire thread so I don't know if any has been provided) it would be a simple matter of a few nutjobs who don't speak for an entire group of people.
Here is a HUGE problem in America right now, people on "both sides" want to lump everyone together. Oh, this "left winger" said something so clearly all these liberals believe that!
Ooooh the right wing idiot on the radio said this so all conservatives are also idiots.

Old 04-08-2013, 04:11 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrsoul View Post
I follow Michelle on Twitter...I have never seen so much hate directed at Michelle...people calling her a "g**k" and telling her she should kill herself-it happens almost daily so it doesn't surprise me that people are applauding Rick Warrens son's suicide...also, if you "retweet" you cannot change the original person's tweet...so not sure how you believe she is putting liberals in the worst possible light....they do it all by themselves.

Very sad
You and Michelle have absolutely no proof that those tweets are from liberals, no proof at all. For all we know, she could be paying those people to post those tweets just so she can rile up her fans. I would not put it past her to do this.

Old 04-08-2013, 04:22 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,995,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
You and Michelle have absolutely no proof that those tweets are from liberals, no proof at all. For all we know, she could be paying those people to post those tweets just so she can rile up her fans. I would not put it past her to do this.
Tell me, were the hundreds of hateful tweets aimed at Margaret Thatcher today also created by Malkin sockpuppets?

Do you people really believe the lies you tell yourselves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
So you post a bunch of posts from far-right websites to support the idea that liberals are somehow disrespecting the memory of Mr. Warren's son.
So let me get this straight- you choose to ignore the original hateful twitter messages but instead focus on the fact that it was Malkin who exposed their tweets and it's somehow her fault?

You and trlhiker and wytrvn would make perfect candidates for this study: When Facts Reinforce False Beliefs.

Old 04-08-2013, 04:28 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Tell me, were the hundreds of hateful tweets aimed at Margaret Thatcher today also created by Malkin sockpuppets?

So let me get this straight- you choose to ignore the original hateful twitter messages but instead focus on the fact that it was Malkin who exposed their tweets and it's somehow her fault?

You and trlhiker and wytrvn would make perfect candidates for this study: When Facts Reinforce False Beliefs.
So you believe everything you read on the internet as long as it is against liberals?

Old 04-08-2013, 04:29 PM

2,240 posts, read 1,386,672 times
[quote=renault;29036290]Tell me, were the hundreds of hateful tweets aimed at Margaret Thatcher today also created by Malkin sockpuppets?

Here's a little tidbit about haters:
Telegraph kills comments on Thatcher stories, citing 'abuse' | The Daily Caller

Old 04-08-2013, 04:38 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
......Calling it 'karma'. Karma for what exactly? His son has suffered with depression his whole life. What kind of hateful ghoul jumps for joy at the news of someone's suicide? Especially when it's an innocent person such as Matthew Warren?

My condolences to Mr. Warren on the loss of his youngest son.

‘Oh, karma’: Ghouls rush to blame Rick Warren for son’s suicide

Leftists Gleefully Hope Rick Warren’s Son Was Gay To Mock Religion

Wha-? They hope Matthew was gay ----for what exactly? What a bunch of losers. How sad for them to go through life with so much hate in their hearts a family they don't even know.
Yes, I agree, someone taking their own live is absolutely horrible. I'm not a huge Rick Warren fan, but I feel badly for him and his family.

Not fun times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies