Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 10:26 AM

28,965 posts, read 30,316,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I have been talking about getting rid of illegals for the very same reason. When most of the people around here looked like I do we did not have to even bother to lock our doors. I wrote the president and told him this. Now that we have all these immigrants in the country showing up on the news nightly; I not only have to lock our doors, I bar the door with a chair so that anyone trying to break in by knocking the door down will break their legs instead over the chair, hopefully.

People who do not live in areas that are saturated with these people do not understand what some of us have to put up with on a daily basis. I am scared to go shopping by myself. Women are disappearing from parking lots.

The laws are there. Why are our officials not doing their jobs. I am tired of political correctness. I want some safety and my vote will go along with that. Anyone who sees what I see on a daily basis in an area that used to be safe, does not want immigration reform. I want immigration enforcement. The president wrote me back that I had an interesting prospective. Wanting our laws enforced is "an interesting prospective." Mr. President, that is just the law. You ought to start enforcing it for a change.

No reform--send these people packing. The sooner the better.
I hear ya, my aunt used to tell me how bad the gangs were in Calif. They were afraid to go out at night to, most people in the U.S. do not realize, there are all nationalities here that are illegals...not just mexican, and they are chewing up our economy....period.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2013, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
Using the Boston marathon bombing is simply a ploy to derail or delay consideration of the immigration reform legislation proposed in the U.S. Senate. Nothing more than that. Apples to oranges comparisons/issues.
as was the ploy to instil stricter gun laws

Old 04-23-2013, 10:32 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,463,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
as was the ploy to instil stricter gun laws
Boo-Ya, and they won't work. A ploy won't work, and stricter gun laws won't work. Unless you can guarantee, in the US we no longer have any crackpots living amongst us.

This should be more then just about gun laws. A lot more.

Old 04-23-2013, 11:00 AM

18,480 posts, read 31,675,094 times
i think after 911 our doors to America should have bbe locked. No, you cant come here and mooch off us. Stay in your own country.

Our fault, we let anyone scachet into our Country, feed them, give them medical and pay for their housing. Our fault.

school them, then they kill us.

have we not learned anything from 911.

shut the damn doors, and no, you cant come here. tough.

Old 04-23-2013, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
i think after 911 our doors to America should have bbe locked. No, you cant come here and mooch off us. Stay in your own country.

Our fault, we let anyone scachet into our Country, feed them, give them medical and pay for their housing. Our fault.

I agree, whole heartidly....you correct a problem you don't ignore it....not to mention, what an insult to those who lost they're lives, to not do anything....

It's high time!!!!!!

Get the illegals out of this country, however, b/c we've gone global, they won't do anything so as not to offend another country.....what a joke

Old 04-23-2013, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post

doesn't it make you wonder, just how much do our leaders now a days know, or not know, and if their incompedence will be our demise? I'm convinced, they do not know what they are doing...accuracy no longer means anything...we've become hugely greed ridden

Old 04-23-2013, 01:13 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,676,669 times
The problem is why do we have 12-25 million illegals in this country?

Old 04-23-2013, 02:42 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,072,137 times
Default Only one good thing came out of the Boston bombings.....

The end of "immigration reform".

(for now)

Old 04-23-2013, 02:42 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,770,555 times
Why are you talking about illegal immigrants?
These two brothers are legal

Old 04-23-2013, 02:44 PM

40,956 posts, read 49,255,141 times
And another "Victory" for the Commander in Chief. Without his great leadership none of this would (or would not) have been possible.

All hail the chief !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies