Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2013, 12:42 AM

1,201 posts, read 1,925,848 times

Advertisements

lol. I hope that won't be considered a terrorist threat.

I'm really a pacifist.

Just saying. Women aren't wimps.

Old 04-21-2013, 12:43 AM

709 posts, read 598,323 times
You couldn't pay me enough to take that job.....No way in hell!!!

Old 04-21-2013, 12:43 AM

147 posts, read 113,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
He doesn't just speak out against homosexuality, he attacks - in the name of whatever religion he hides behind.

His comment about the other poster, who is always kind and respectful to others - even in the face of hatred and bigotry- saying he isn't a man WAS hateful, ignorant, and cruel.

Are you going to say otherwise?

What kind of person says something like that?
It's dishonest to act as though his remarks are hateful, ignorant and cruel, but other posters aren't, because they agree with your particular viewpoint.

Old 04-21-2013, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soanchorless View Post
lol. I hope that won't be considered a terrorist threat.

I'm really a pacifist.

Just saying. Women aren't wimps.
I have to be scared and go tell first.

Now that is a wimp....

Old 04-21-2013, 12:44 AM

1,201 posts, read 1,925,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Green_50 View Post
You aren't always talking about 10-12 little girls in the Girl Scouts any more then the same for Boy Scouts. An Eagle Scout could be 18.

I would be lying if I said that if I was a Girl Scout leader in charge and passing towels out at the lake...I wouldn't sneak a glance from 15-16+.

Any man who says otherwise is a liar!
But you don't plan to molest/rape them, right?

Then you are the same as almost every single homosexual man.

Old 04-21-2013, 12:49 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,260,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyLimePie2015 View Post
It's dishonest to act as though his remarks are hateful, ignorant and cruel, but other posters aren't, because they agree with your particular viewpoint.
To make the comment that he did was hateful, ignorant, and cruel.......and for you to defend it says a lot about you.

Old 04-21-2013, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Green_50 View Post
You aren't always talking about 10-12 little girls in the Girl Scouts any more then the same for Boy Scouts. An Eagle Scout could be 18.

I would be lying if I said that if I was a Girl Scout leader in charge and passing towels out at the lake...I wouldn't sneak a glance from 15-16+.

Any man who says otherwise is a liar!
I agree, that's why it's dishonest for gay men to say, they are only interested and attracted to men. A gay man can't tell me that if he saw an attractive 15 or 16 year old drying off near the lake he wouldn't be checking him out.

Once they admit that this is a real scenario, they should admit that some type of protective policies need to be put in place, to make sure that nothing inappropriate happens. The best policy may very well be to keep the ban in place.

Old 04-21-2013, 12:53 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,333,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbsnm View Post
I think I'll pass. If the ignorance over there is even worse than this thread, I don't think a stiff drink will do me much good. This is just a mind boggling level of insanity. It would actually be hilarious if people weren't walking around believing all of this craziness is really true. And even worse, trying to make everyone else conform to their insanity.
Welcome to Taratova's Circus Freaks and Logical Fallacies Funhouse.
Kind of makes you round up some lions, doesn't it?

Old 04-21-2013, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyLimePie2015 View Post
I agree, that's why it's dishonest for gay men to say, they are only interested and attracted to men. A gay man can't tell me that if he saw an attractive 15 or 16 year old drying off near the lake he wouldn't be checking him out.

Once they admit that this is a real scenario, they should admit that some type of protective policies need to be put in place, to make sure that nothing inappropriate happens. The best policy may very well be to keep the ban in place.
I would do it myself. I would never take such a job for any amount of money or how much they begged me. They are safe with me as far as not touching....but I'm a man, I would look!

Why lie about it?

Old 04-21-2013, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
To make the comment that he did was hateful, ignorant, and cruel.......and for you to defend it says a lot about you.
I could point to a lot of comments made by homosexuals that are hateful, ignorant and cruel. Will you condemn the posters that called God a fairy tale? Oh right, you believe that, so you won't condemn it, even though that statement is hateful, ignorant and cruel to those who believe in God.

See, there's two sides to every coin. Your indignation only seems to be geared at the side that doesn't agree with your viewpoint.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies