Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2013, 11:36 PM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
And who are you to dictate who is and who isn't a "true man"? Let me guess, "I have the authority and support of god behind me! How dare you question me!"

Yeah? Sound about right? It does and it's pathetic.

Are you saying that YOU have the right to dictate who is at the mercy of your "god's" judgment? That you speak for your "god"?

How pretentious of you. I daresay you blaspheme your own "religion".
YOU must be a non man too.. struck a nerve.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:37 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,497,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
God hates sin. get over it...
God also hate judgers like you by what your bible says, so get over yourself and admit your self hatred and denial of being gay. The louder one screams about gays, the more likely they are in denial. If one is comfortable in their sexuality they would not gripe so much.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:38 PM

709 posts, read 598,323 times
Quote:
Lets get this staight... men who are hetrosexuals are attracted to young boys.. no, that makes them a homosexual or versatile..have sex with any one regardless of gender.
I remember my Scout leader very well. He was anything but. They don't come any more manly then that. He even smoked his pipe while sharpening a hatchet and knives.

If you got bit by a cotton mouth or timber rattler...he knew right what to do. There was no question in that. I saw him get rid of a coon in short order too. He caught it in a pillow case and hauled it out of the tent with his bare hands.

That's what the boys need.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:38 PM

1,201 posts, read 1,925,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Green_50 View Post
You would also know Lesbians don't have enough BALLS to do a job like that.

Not that any STRAIGHT boys would listen to them anyway.

Great...we have poison oak while she is on the rag.....

Wow. This total non-lesbian wimpy woman pacifist wants to totally punch you in the face right now.

As if camping in a f-in park in the middle of civilization is hard for anyone.

I would like to see you go through child birth without crying like a little *****.

I'm am so done with this thread.

Peace out, homophobes and sexist bastards.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:40 PM

596 posts, read 730,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Hell, if you're really daring you could hop on over to the religion forum. I advise sitting down with a stiff drink in hand.....
I think I'll pass. If the ignorance over there is even worse than this thread, I don't think a stiff drink will do me much good. This is just a mind boggling level of insanity. It would actually be hilarious if people weren't walking around believing all of this craziness is really true. And even worse, trying to make everyone else conform to their insanity.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
God also hate judgers like you by what your bible says, so get over yourself and admit your self hatred and denial of being gay. The louder one screams about gays, the more likely they are in denial. If one is comfortable in their sexuality they would not gripe so much.
Theories such as that will get you nowhere.

It's common to do so though.

Straight men never have that problem.....we know who we are.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:41 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,497,397 times
Quote:
So why do you like men? They are no different in spirit just a few body parts. Are you in love with your own sexuality?
I do not believe in there being a spirit. I like men because I am attracted to them. I do not hate my sexuality, nor am I afraid of my body. Is that your problem?

147 posts, read 113,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soanchorless View Post
My single, male debate teacher was entrusted to take teenagers to overnight debate tournaments all the time, where we stayed in hotels. I don't see this as being much different. Are boy scout leaders sleeping in tents with young boys? My brother was in boy scouts. There were tons of parents on every trip, male and female. There was no room for molestation. Maybe this is different in other parts of the country? I wouldn't sent my young son overnight with strangers, homosexual or straight.

I wouldn't doubt that homosexual males may be attracted to teenage boys, but that does mean they will molest them. Again, same with male adults and teenage girls who co-exist without rape/molestation everyday.
Your example is just that, your example. The problem is, it's not the norm. Most teachers in the U.S. are not entrusted to take teenagers out anywhere overnight. The reason being is, there's just too much liability so the majority of schools would never want anything to do with such arrangements and obviously, the majority of parents wouldn't feel comfortable with this either.

If what you are saying is true, regarding tons of parents going along on camping trips with their children, why on earth does BSA have over a thousand molestation charges on record?

Also, I didn't say that all homosexual men will molest teenage boys that they are attracted to, just as all heterosexual men won't molest teenage girls that they are attracted to, but without the proper supervision there is always a risk. Why don't you understand this basic point?

The fact that I pointed out some homosexual men are very much attracted to teenage boys who they find appealing does not make me homophobic, it's reality. Just as attractive teenage girls learn how to get out of situations with men that they are not interested in, attractive teenage boys (who are camping with their homosexual lead) will have to learn how to do the same, just in case they are hit on.

Since these are young teenage boys, we don't know what impact this could have on their identity. Some may feel as though they were targeted because they weren't masculine enough, while others may feel like it's a direct blow to their identity as a heterosexual boy. I do not know the implications, but I do know that all of these issues may need to be discussed in detail to avoid negative situations from occurring, if the ban is lifted. This is a very slippery slope.

Last edited by KeyLimePie2015; 04-20-2013 at 11:50 PM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by soanchorless View Post
Wow. This total non-lesbian wimpy woman pacifist wants to totally punch you in the face right now.

As if camping in a f-in park in the middle of civilization is hard for anyone.

I would like to see you go through child birth without crying like a little *****.

I'm am so done with this thread.

Peace out, homophobes and sexist bastards.
A park? Where are you from lady?

There was no park...........

Old 04-20-2013, 11:46 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,231,067 times
Quote:
YOU must be a non man too.. struck a nerve.
Nah. If anything, I struck a nerve with you since you feel it necessary to call me the Anti-Christ.

Tell you what. Let's play a game. If your "god" exists and if it hates sin as much as you says it does, then surely he'll strike me down by this time tomorrow night seeing as I'm the "Anti-Christ" and all that.

If I'm alive and kicking come tomorrow, 10:46 PM PST, then that's proof material that your "god" doesn't exist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies