Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2013, 12:18 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,284,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by soanchorless View Post
Wow. This total non-lesbian wimpy woman pacifist wants to totally punch you in the face right now.

As if camping in a f-in park in the middle of civilization is hard for anyone.

I would like to see you go through child birth without crying like a little *****.

I'm am so done with this thread.

Peace out, homophobes and sexist bastards.
I'd rep you again if I could.

(And this straight grandma pacifist would like to help you punch that poster - and a few others - in the face. And, as someone who has gone through childbirth five times - I agree.)

Old 04-21-2013, 12:19 AM

147 posts, read 113,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
That is a disgusting comment.

If I were a christian, I would be trying to put as much distance between myself and any so-called christians who think and speak such hateful crap as you do.

Even though I am a non-believer, I like to think that the nasty, hateful, arrogant, smug, and self-righteous attitudes that you and a few others have towards people who are different from you are not a representation of the christian population as a whole.

I'll continue to give most christians the benefit of the doubt.

You, however, are a hateful bigot.
Each person is an individual. Just as you have a right to express your beliefs, others have a right to do so too. It doesn't matter if you agree with them or not, they still have that right.

Is he (and others) hateful bigots because they speak out against homosexuality? If you believe so, you're being very judgmental against those with opposing views. Individuals are never going to always agree.

Also to date, there are no definitive studies which prove a direct biological homosexual gene. Should I then just take your word for it, that one is born a homosexual without any definitive proof of a homosexual gene?

Old 04-21-2013, 12:19 AM

709 posts, read 599,973 times
I'll leave this thread with be gay if you want to.

I don't care...It's none of my business.

Leave the BSA out of it though.

In turn, they will leave you alone.

Old 04-21-2013, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
I'd rep you again if I could.

(And this straight grandma pacifist would like to help you punch that poster - and a few others - in the face. And, as someone who has gone through childbirth five times - I agree.)
You'd be punching a REAL Scout here.....

Not some SF oddballs pushing a warped agenda.

Old 04-21-2013, 12:28 AM

1,201 posts, read 1,930,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Green_50 View Post
You'd be punching a REAL Scout here.....

Not some SF oddballs pushing a warped agenda.
I don't know what a SF oddball is, but I've dealt with some frickin' violent hillbillies in my day...people who weren't just boy scouts, but people who had to be criminals to survive, so I think I could take you. No. But seriously...I'm not talking 'bout middle class farm boys here.

Old 04-21-2013, 12:28 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,284,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyLimePie2015 View Post

Is he (and others) hateful bigots because they speak out against homosexuality? If you believe so, you're being very judgmental against those with opposing views. Individuals are never going to always agree.
He doesn't just speak out against homosexuality, he attacks - in the name of whatever religion he hides behind.

His comment about the other poster, who is always kind and respectful to others - even in the face of hatred and bigotry- saying he isn't a man WAS hateful, ignorant, and cruel.

Are you going to say otherwise?

What kind of person says something like that?

Old 04-21-2013, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soanchorless View Post
I don't know what a SF oddball is, but I've dealt with some frickin' violent hillbillies in my day...people who weren't just boy scouts, but people who had to be criminals to survive, so I think I could take you. No. But seriously...I'm not talking 'bout middle class farm boys here.
SF oddball is this...

Scott McKenzie - If You're Going To San Francisco - YouTube

It's any far leaning liberal and of total opposite mind of much more conservative view points.

If you don't wear shoes.....you better be an indian.......or you are one of those^.

I've never been to a rave party either....don't want to.

Are you sure about that?

Semper Fi~

Old 04-21-2013, 12:37 AM

147 posts, read 113,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbsnm View Post
Something that I've never understood when it comes to these people who have such a problem with gay folks, is they all seem to think that gay people do nothing but think about sex all day every day. As if there is no other aspect to their lives at all. Not to mention that they don't seem to think gay people have any boundaries when it comes to sex, as if being gay and being a pedophile are somehow one and the same. So if a gay person wants to join the boy scouts, well obviously it's because they're looking for a breeding ground to have sex with young boys. If they walk down street holding hands, then they're trying to force you to watch them have gay sex. If they want to be a teacher, then they want to teach your kids about gay sex. Everything they do, everything they are, their every motive is supposedly based in sex. I've even heard people go as far as saying that those behind the gay agenda (whatever the hell that is) won't be satisfied until everybody is gay. They actually believe this foolishness!

These people need to understand that a gay person's life isn't driven by sex anymore than a straight person's life is. So if you're straight, is every minute of your day consumed with thinking about sex? Don't you have work, hobbies, friends, family, bills to pay, laundry to do, the car to wash, the dog to walk, and any other myriad things that occupy your time that have absolutely nothing to do with sex? Well, guess what...the same is true for gay folks! They are multi-faceted human beings just like the rest of us. To think that they do nothing but sit around all day and plot ways to have sex with anybody of the same gender is beyond ignorant, and it says a lot more about you and your lack of knowledge than it does about gay people.
The bolded text is not necessarily true. The majority of heterosexuals do not walk around calling themselves heterosexuals or straight. Actually, I chuckle when I type it out online. Juxtapose this with the majority of homosexuals. Homosexuals are defined based on their sexual orientation. This is what in essence makes you and others who identify as homosexual a protected minority group right? For this reason it's dishonest to pretend that homosexuals haven't built an entire culture based largely on their sexual identity.

And I want to be clear: My statements about some homosexual men having attractions for teenage boys is not a fallacy. You need to be honest about this. I doubt that heterosexual men would deny being attracted to pretty teenage girls. Most however know NOT to act on their attractions, due to strict statutory rape laws. But Some people whether heterosexual or homosexual do take advantage of children and teenagers, when they believe they can get away with doing so. Again, it's the potential risk that all people should be concerned about.

I don't know too many parents that would want a heterosexual male lead to take their girls into the woods for an overnight camping expedition. The guy may be very nice and all, but the risk is still there so precautions have to be taken to ensure that nothing happens. Likewise, since homosexual men are attracted to males, I don't think it's a smart move for a homosexual male to lead a group of children or teenage boys into the woods for camping either. The risk is there, and so is the liability. BSA knows this, that's why they don't want homosexual men leading boy scout troops.

Old 04-21-2013, 12:38 AM

1,201 posts, read 1,930,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Green_50 View Post
SF oddball is this...

Scott McKenzie - If You're Going To San Francisco - YouTube

It's any far leaning liberal and of total opposite mind of much more conservative view points.

If you don't wear shoes.....you better be an indian.......or you are one of those^.

I've never been to a rave party either....don't want to.

Are you sure about that?

Semper Fi~
Yeah, the people I'm talkin bout don't have flowers in their hair. They might be on LSD though. But they will be cutting you with a knife because of that LSD.

Man, I'm totally getting off track here. lol

And I'm totally revealing my redneckness.

Just don't mess with me, ya'll. That's all I'm saying. Or lesbians. We will get you.

Old 04-21-2013, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyLimePie2015 View Post
The bolded text is not necessarily true. The majority of heterosexuals do not walk around calling themselves heterosexuals or straight. Actually, I chuckle when I type it out online. Juxtapose this with the majority of homosexuals. Homosexuals are defined based on their sexual orientation. This is what in essence makes you and others who identify as homosexual a protected minority group right? For this reason it's dishonest to pretend that homosexuals haven't built an entire culture based largely on their sexual identity.

And I want to be clear: My statements about some homosexual men having attractions for teenage boys is not a fallacy. You need to be honest about this. I doubt that heterosexual men would deny being attracted to pretty teenage girls. Most however know NOT to act on their attractions, due to strict statutory rape laws. But Some people whether heterosexual or homosexual do take advantage of children and teenagers, when they believe they can get away with doing so. Again, it's the potential risk that all people should be concerned about.

I don't know too many parents that would want a heterosexual male lead to take their girls into the woods for an overnight camping expedition. The guy may be very nice and all, but the risk is still there so precautions have to be taken to ensure that nothing happens. Likewise, since homosexual men are attracted to males, I don't think it's a smart move for a homosexual male to lead a group of children or teenage boys into the woods for camping either. The risk is there, and so is the liability. BSA knows this, that's why they don't want homosexual men leading boy scout troups.
You aren't always talking about 10-12 little girls in the Girl Scouts any more then the same for Boy Scouts. An Eagle Scout could be 18.

I would be lying if I said that if I was a Girl Scout leader in charge and passing towels out at the lake...I wouldn't sneak a glance from 15-16+.

Any man who says otherwise is a liar!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies