Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 10:16 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,145,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post

People have been having offspring since the dawn of time. Why there is this nasty hate for human breeding exists - is something I will never understand or appreciate...as for the racism issue. I have two adult daughters and two adult sons. If they wanted to be with someone of any race it's not a problem, as long as the person they mate with is of good character and capable of love. Honestly half of the problems in the world are due to inbreeding...Mixed mating should be supported not thwarted.
Half of the world's problems are due to inbreeding? You've gotta explain that one.

And if you can, I don't think it's possible to not be in contradiction with your earlier statement about the nasty hate for human breeding.

Old 04-23-2013, 10:17 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,833,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
The reality is that people who are uneducated heavily rely on their anecdotes and biases. Frankly, that is far more of an issue the west-wide imo, independent of the realities of biracial coupling. It's intellectually dishonest, to start, and promotes the status quo of mediocrity.
Education does not ensure that a person's observations and translation of those observations into anecdotal data is NOT bias. Education does not remove bias. If a person is has no formal education such as myself and has lived for over 60 years on the planet earth...surely by observations must have some value...and my experience in the world is of value? There is only one thing that promotes mediocrity and an intellectual deficit. Take religious wars of terror and those duped into partaking in such conflicts...all of those involved are from cultures that are heavily inbred.

There are two factions who are at each others throats...pure and inbred white people and inbred tribalists who are of Shemetic extraction... I have two dogs - one is a pure bred Beagle and the other is a lanky mutt that is a mixture of a number of breeds...Both of these dogs are old..The purebred is falling apart...The mix is not. That is because the mix has a wealth of varied genetic material to draw on in order to sustain longer.

I know this is off topic, but I see this all the time. High ranking pure bred white people who attempt to rule the world are not that smart...nor are their counter parts in Islamic nations...inbreeding and racism is the down fall of man kind...The idiot who assume that "pure" is superior simply do not understand genetics...Are closed cultures that exist in Iran and in Israel smart? It's evident they are not.

Old 04-23-2013, 10:50 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,212,015 times
Quote:
Education does not ensure that a person's observations and translation of those observations into anecdotal data is NOT bias.
Talk about missing the point while also proving my point. Your personal observations have absolutely no value when attempting to generalize them onto a population. An educated person will know not to rely on personal observation, but rather collective observation comprised of unbiased data (e.g., census). Much of what you've been saying in this thread is all over the place and your thinking here doesn't make much sense. Stick to the one topic of the OP instead of flipping around all over the place- many white single moms have biracial children via black fathers. This is not going to be determined by what you, the OP, or I observe. It's impossible for a single individual to observe hundreds of thousands if not millions of people.

Old 04-23-2013, 11:30 AM

31,077 posts, read 22,130,979 times
I hate feeding the Troll but you do get tid bits of facts occasionally, and in this case the common denominator is lack of education and poverty. I am employed at a High Tech company and work with many well educated black men. Most all of them have have white wives and many have kids. No divorces and great kids, bar none. No surprise, they are educated, successful, responsible men.

I know a handfull of women that fit the OPs description and do you know what the common theme is? Poverty, not race. You date poor dumb idiots, regardless of race and you will probably end up poor, with an undesirable mate, or alone, and become one of the "I'm glad I'm not her" Statisics.

Old 04-23-2013, 12:13 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,833,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
Half of the world's problems are due to inbreeding? You've gotta explain that one.

And if you can, I don't think it's possible to not be in contradiction with your earlier statement about the nasty hate for human breeding.
Some people don't like the idea of the poor breeding (nasty hate for human breeding) --------------

This will not be a something base in recognized anthropology. It will purely be observational on my part. If you take a race horse a through bred. The excellence comes from breeding a perfect fast horse with another perfect horse - and only by chance do you sometimes get a super horse. BUT this is touchy and not always guarantees positive results - for the most part closely related creatures when they breed result in undesirable mutations or weakness. The ancient Egyptians had the idea that you could create a Horace or demi-god by breeding brother and sister. Most of the time this generated super stupid mutations with tiny sculls and a malfunctioning body and brain.This example is extreme of course.

Having viewed cultures with strict codes of marriage where they do not marry outside their religion an or race in order to maintain some sort of "purity" - it was obvious to me that this idea of maintaining some sort of pure and elite race had severe draw backs. Genetically closed cultures all have peculiarities that are characteristic of that culture. These characteristics come across as limitations in many areas including the ability to adapt.

Look at the Indian sub-continent were marriage is restricted to cast. You have inbreeding that takes place among the poor - These poor are not allowed to improve their genetic lot in life. Centuries of certain types of people being force to breed with each other for hundreds of years creates millions of small - weak and people of limited intelligence. It is ancient social engineering that creates a slave class..whether by chance or intent the results are obvious.

Call me a Darwinist if you want but nature does not have the clever restrictions that human being can institute. At least as compared to the human artificial world nature will give genetics a fighting chance to improve. The purity aspect is a fraud and illusion as far as superiority is concerned. Take the white supremacist movement. I have never seen one of these people that were truly intelligent or fully aware of what the big picture is when it comes to nature and humanity in general.

Evil and stupidity are very similar. The world's problems seem to persist century after century. We suffer from the effects of isolated tribalism who seem to stupid to get along. With international immigration and the jet travel we are stepping into the beginning of a new age. People will mix genetically and improvements will occur...In the meantime things like the war on terror will persist because it is a tribal war...and fanatics are those who are not bright enough too cope. Fanatics sit in high office...and I would say safely - that most of these goofs are inbred and incapable of the highest forms of human thinking.

Old 04-23-2013, 12:20 PM

1,006 posts, read 2,217,894 times
Everyone seems so convinced this question was fake and equally offended by the implied racism. I don't know if it was a hoax or not, but I agree with the observation. Sure its anecdotal, but it is still evidence. There are a lot of single white women with biracial babies. To be even more non-PC, the women frequently share two traits, blonde hair and being just a little plump. I have no idea why it is this way, but i see it often and its just an observation, not a comment on society, racism or economics. I always just assumed black men treated them the way they liked to be treated, though I have no idea why that resulted in more pregnancies, if it did. Or maybe they are just more visible when you live in a town with less than 1% black population?

Old 04-23-2013, 12:23 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,701,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocaseco View Post
Everyone seems so convinced this question was fake and equally offended by the implied racism. I don't know if it was a hoax or not, but I agree with the observation. Sure its anecdotal, but it is still evidence. There are a lot of single white women with biracial babies. To be even more non-PC, the women frequently share two traits, blonde hair and being just a little plump. I have no idea why it is this way, but i see it often and its just an observation, not a comment on society, racism or economics. I always just assumed black men treated them the way they liked to be treated, though I have no idea why that resulted in more pregnancies, if it did. Or maybe they are just more visible when you live in a town with less than 1% black population?

Old 04-23-2013, 12:27 PM

3,146 posts, read 4,113,647 times
Quote:
Some marginalized black men assume that they are mating up if they get it on with a white girl. Kind of like genetic social climbing. They think that black girls are low class and that a white girl is higher class...Because most of these black males are not exposed to real middle class white society they go after white girls that are white trash...not knowing they are NOT the cream of the crop. That's my theory anyway. When I see a black man with a white girl and a child - most of the time the white girl is not one that white guys want.
Careful, Gordon, your sheet is showing.

This is one of the most racially offensive statements that I have ever read. The only thing that I cannot quite figure out is which group you have more contempt for - black males or white females who choose to be with black males.

You describe your screed as a theory but it's not. There is nothing scientific, intellectual, thoughtful, or even original about your rant. The sections that I have boldfaced are obviously your subjective and twisted beliefs that you presume to ascribe to the very people that you hold in contempt. If you had the courage of your convictions and admitted that these views are yours and yours alone, then I could, at a minimum, call you a man. A sad, bitter, hate-filled, ignorant and intolerable man but nonetheless, a man. Alas, because of your cowardly attack, I cannot even give you that.

On the bright side, at least you didn't drop the N-word or call the females b*tches or race traders. Maybe there's hope for you but I seriously doubt it.

Old 04-23-2013, 12:28 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,503,603 times
Quote:
Why are there so many white single mothers with biracial (black/white) children?

Because the U.S. Government runs a 'stud service' offering Mandingo Black Men to single white women who want black mixed/race children. It's one of the social services offered by our government. (just joking)

Old 04-23-2013, 12:30 PM

3,879 posts, read 8,388,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArchitect View Post
Really poor try troll.

Ive seen this tactic from racists lately. You think that by pretending to be of another race, you can post race bait thread, the intentions of which would be transparant if you posted as yourself.

You think your phony "chinese student" mask will allow this thread to persist, without getting banned, and wreak havok and division among posters. Your first mistake was beginning with a logical fallacy that most Americans already observe isnt actually very common.
Ive seen this tacic too many times. You've been made troll.
Ding! Ding! Ding!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.