Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2013, 04:48 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,034,570 times

Advertisements

I figure a person might just as well assume the OP is on the level, although it is a racebaiting topic, to be sure.

As for my own viewpoint, the world has changed since 1956... well, most of the world has changed, and dating "outside your race" is no longer either taboo, or particularly unusual. I myself have attempted to date outside my race on occasion but I am usually thwarted by the single word "no", although the word is occasionally followed by the two words "thank you". I have also attempted to date outside of my rather meager social status but once again I am generally rebuffed. When I am not rebuffed, all too often I discover that the lady lives a considerable distance from the bus line, making dating difficult.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:24 PM

3,617 posts, read 3,886,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
Gee, he couldn't even maintain his fake cover for four posts! :LOL:
Bluntly, I doubt someone actually from China would choose a screenname that literally translates to "I Am Chinese" spelled out in pinyin.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:36 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,194,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
It's about awareness and education. The issue is if you are poor and not exposed to a higher level of thinking and awareness - that's just the way it is. Let me put it this way...It is about quality of person. I knew this very smart casting director- She made a lot of money in the movie business. She hired an assistant. He was a very good looking and intelligent black male. He was also well read and educated. The blonde blue eyed professional lady married this guy...They had the most beautiful golden child...They are a very fine young family.
Well thank goodness she was smart and made a lot of money and he was good looking and smart. What a relief!! The "well-read" is especially nice to know. (We'll just assume he was clean.)

Because everyone knows that mixed-race couples of average intelligence, looks and income can never, ever have a fine young family.

Thanks for making sure everyone knew this blonde didn't marry some butt-ugly guy. We couldn't have that. Even if he was a really great guy and had a good heart. It just wouldn't do for that nice, blue eyed woman to have a homely, but much-loved, mixed-race child from a less-than-magnificent black man. Now would it?

Old 04-23-2013, 05:55 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
MTV makes it look very provocative to be with a black man... the sensual music videos always depict the black guy oozing women around him and the image attracts white girls to black men..it is a sexual attraction thus they have kids with them but the black men don't marry them.. makes it all so appealing on MTV but single motherhood is a hard and financially poor road to take.

Old 04-23-2013, 06:00 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,267,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
MTV makes it look very provocative to be with a black man... the sensual music videos always depict the black guy oozing women around him and the image attracts white girls to black men..it is a sexual attraction thus they have kids with them but the black men don't marry them.. makes it all so appealing on MTV but single motherhood is a hard and financially poor road to take.
Every white single mother I know has white kids. What does that say about white men?

Old 04-23-2013, 06:03 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
Even white single mother I know has white kids. What does that say about white men?
Dont' look good at all.. the only ones that want to get married these days are the gays..strange world.

Old 04-23-2013, 06:10 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,201,354 times
Quote:
These days MTV makes just about everybody on that station look like an idiot.
Quote:
Dont' look good at all.. the only ones that want to get married these days are the gays..strange world.
Really? Good to know.

Old 04-23-2013, 06:15 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,628,268 times
I actually see white women with present black fathers and their biracial children more so then I see black men with black women and their children. It's a shame because it just reiterates the American black male's self hatred. I'm not a person that sees race and color but you can't deny the fact that most races on this Earth have stuck within their race when it comes to marriage and children. It just doesn't make any sense that most black American women are raising children with absent fathers and then many of them go and have children with white women women and then stick by them and their mulatto offspring.

Old 04-23-2013, 06:23 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,267,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I actually see white women with present black fathers and their biracial children more so then I see black men with black women and their children. It's a shame because it just reiterates the American black male's self hatred. Honestly, I'm not a person that sees race and color but you can't deny the fact that most races on this Earth have stuck within their race when it comes to marriage and children. It just doesn't make any sense that most black American women are raising children with absent fathers and then many of them go and have children with some of the most unattractive and obese white women and then stick by them and their mulatto offspring.
It's probably important to point out that due to AA birth ratios and high homicide rate among black men that after about 24/25 there are more AA women than men. Then if you subtract the men in prison or are gay the age drops as well. If every black man married a black woman there would still be single black women.

I should also point out that it isn't true that "most black women are raising kids with absent fathers".

Old 04-23-2013, 06:34 PM

138 posts, read 154,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I actually see white women with present black fathers and their biracial children more so then I see black men with black women and their children. It's a shame because it just reiterates the American black male's self hatred. I'm not a person that sees race and color but you can't deny the fact that most races on this Earth have stuck within their race when it comes to marriage and children. It just doesn't make any sense that most black American women are raising children with absent fathers and then many of them go and have children with white women women and then stick by them and their mulatto offspring.
I have noticed this too, but I also see a lot of college educated black women with non black men now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies