Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 12:03 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,899 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
How many have you adopted or do you just like to cry hypocrite?
The truth hurts doesn't it?

I've adopted 2 and in the process of adopting my deceased friend's daughter.

I adopted my first child when I was 22 years old, just barely out of college, but due to getting a well paying job, I qualified; it still took a year to finalize and officiate. She will now be entering college in the fall.

What about you?

Quote:
Practice what you preach, you do most of the complaining that these kids can't get adopted so DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
I do practice what I preach. I do not interfere with the personal decisions of a woman over her reproductive rights. I don't support laws that errode those rights. I do not support legislation that outright lies about what abortion does to a woman (aka cause cancer). I do not support law makers who are anti-women and wish to try and do an end run around Roe V Wade.

I petition my government to stop cutting funding to programs like:
Sex Education for our teenagers
Public clinic funding to hand out contraceptives and provide preventative care for men and women
Welfare programs for those qualified so that single mothers do NOT have to go and have an abortion, and are able to raise their child.

You know programs that your ilk like to cut funding for.

so, if you're so pro-life, why aren't you out there adopting kids? You know, not babies. Kids.

So before you go on your crusade to try and ban abortion, why don't you help solve the existing problem of the millions of children who go un-adopted every year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2013, 12:04 AM

408 posts, read 607,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Survivors of Abortion Now Saving Other Babies From Abortions | LifeNews.com

After 40 years of legal abortion in the United States, the case for life is poignantly made by abortion survivors themselves. These are people whose mothers were headed to see the abortionist, but by a miracle of grace were saved. Now, looking back as adults, they realize that their personal connection gives them a responsibility to promote the message of life.

Three abortion survivors shared their stories with the Register.
Damn, should have been aborted.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:16 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,508,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
The truth hurts doesn't it?

I've adopted 2 and in the process of adopting my deceased friend's daughter.

I adopted my first child when I was 22 years old, just barely out of college, but due to getting a well paying job, I qualified; it still took a year to finalize and officiate. She will now be entering college in the fall.

What about you?

I do practice what I preach. I do not interfere with the personal decisions of a woman over her reproductive rights. I don't support laws that errode those rights. I do not support legislation that outright lies about what abortion does to a woman (aka cause cancer). I do not support law makers who are anti-women and wish to try and do an end run around Roe V Wade.

I petition my government to stop cutting funding to programs like:
Sex Education for our teenagers
Public clinic funding to hand out contraceptives and provide preventative care for men and women
Welfare programs for those qualified so that single mothers do NOT have to go and have an abortion, and are able to raise their child.

You know programs that your ilk like to cut funding for.

so, if you're so pro-life, why aren't you out there adopting kids? You know, not babies. Kids.

So before you go on your crusade to try and ban abortion, why don't you help solve the existing problem of the millions of children who go un-adopted every year.

I'm glad to learn you adopted but most people who do don't have as callus attitude about kids in foster care and know there are people out there who want them.

You don't know what I support or don't support so quit telling me what I think. My hubby and I took foster care lessons but at the time I was taking care of my mother and I had already aged out of adopting a baby. Glad you could adopt at the age of 22. Why put down people who could not?

I do what I can to encourage people to adopt like posting about murderers like Gosnell.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:18 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,508,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFTIMAGE View Post
Damn, should have been aborted.

This is funny if not so sad. THEY WERE ABORTED AND SURVIVED. Why don't you read about it? Maybe you just want to make fun of them and laugh though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies