Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 11:29 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,940,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I guess you could say if you were born after 1973 you could be an abortion survivor.
There were states allowing abortions prior to 1973.

People have been dying since the first humans were born. death in preganacy has always been with us. Deformaties and still births. death durring and immediately after birth . hours, days weeks, months and years after birth.

Last edited by Chimuelojones; 04-24-2013 at 11:40 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2013, 11:31 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,165,951 times
Actually the article is a great article for a woman's right to choose. It shouldnt be anyone else that make the decision for a woman, not even the OP.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:17 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,161,565 times
Quote:
Plus there is no proof all these babies end up on welfare. Some are from very rich families.

Read the abortion survivors stories. They are all tax payers now.
That's how you value life? Because they pay taxes? Wow.

Typical. Dismiss the children of the poor who may end up on welfare and hail the very rich families who will never need it.

Let us know when the anti-choice people start having actual compassion for the child who eats a free lunch because his parents lost their jobs in the recession. When you start urging Congress to pass programs to ensure poor kids have nutritious lunches (so their brains will work and they can learn in school) we'll know you actually care about life.

Old 04-24-2013, 04:06 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,503,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
That's how you value life? Because they pay taxes? Wow.

Typical. Dismiss the children of the poor who may end up on welfare and hail the very rich families who will never need it.

Let us know when the anti-choice people start having actual compassion for the child who eats a free lunch because his parents lost their jobs in the recession. When you start urging Congress to pass programs to ensure poor kids have nutritious lunches (so their brains will work and they can learn in school) we'll know you actually care about life.
You know very well I was not saying that. The person was whining about kids on welfare, I was pointing out it did not follow, some go on to live very good lives. No one wants to stop programs that help children. Geesh.

Old 04-24-2013, 04:11 PM

Default Abortion Survivor: Gosnell Trial Finally Highlights Babies Surviving Abortion

Abortion Survivor: Gosnell Trial Finally Highlights Babies Surviving Abortion | LifeNews.com

"The floodgates have been opened. Recently, I wrote for National Right to Life News Today about how the abortion conversation has shifted over the past forty years (http://nrlc.cc/11hjPl9). I wrote about how medical research, the revealing power of ultrasound, and the powerful experiences of post-abortive
women and men have made it very difficult for abortion advocates to deny the humanity of the unborn.

I also briefly mentioned how the lives of abortion survivors, like me, are living testament to the humanity of the unborn. I would like to delve a little deeper into that today.

Old 04-24-2013, 07:31 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,837,272 times
So would you approve of abortion if you knew that the kid would only end up on Welfare?

Old 04-24-2013, 07:34 PM

1,127 posts, read 903,563 times
Quote:
Survivors of Abortion Now Saving Other Babies From Abortions | LifeNews.com

After 40 years of legal abortion in the United States, the case for life is poignantly made by abortion survivors themselves. These are people whose mothers were headed to see the abortionist, but by a miracle of grace were saved. Now, looking back as adults, they realize that their personal connection gives them a responsibility to promote the message of life.

Three abortion survivors shared their stories with the Register.
How the hell can a fetus or embryo survive an abortion?

Old 04-24-2013, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
So would you approve of abortion if you knew that the kid would only end up on Welfare?
No, would you?

Old 04-24-2013, 07:40 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,917,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Giant View Post
How the hell can a fetus or embryo survive an abortion?
It can't, which is why (as usual for this poster) the term "abortion survivor" is dishonest at best.

Do you read any source besides "LifeNews," janelle? Sorry, but the second I see that's the link, I know it's going to be non-factual, emotional, and religiously biased... try coming back with a REAL source, proving that any fetus can survive legal abortion, and then maybe we can talk further. I've asked you to do that in the past, and have yet to see you rise to the challenge. Hmmm, wonder why? Perhaps because even YOU know this is bogus?

Old 04-24-2013, 07:42 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,917,889 times
And they say liberals only argue with emotion, LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies