Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2013, 11:27 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,733,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rossi View Post
Wonder why nobody made burning tobacco flavored gum, candy or breath mints. Becuase it is foulness itself.

Just keep your filthy stench to your filthy stinking selves.

For the record, I have no problem if someone wants to open a smokers-only bar, cafe, place of business etc., My only concern, that you drug-addict types fail completely to get it, is that you keep your filth, your stench, your toxin and all the various problems they cause, to your stinking, filthy toxic selves and NOT inflict them onothers.

And this is a critical point, which you will also miss completely - ONLY a smoker would consider respecting the rights of others to be tyranny. Imagine that, respecting the rights of others is "tyranny" in your foul-drug-clouded minds. Think that over if you can.

sounds like someone did not take his,her meds this morning.. what a whiner

what if i wear a colonge that you don't like? you gona bich about that too..

what if i cook bacon in the morning, you going to bich about i smell like bacon.

and on and on and on.. whine, whine, whine..

Old 04-27-2013, 11:29 AM

3,740 posts, read 3,071,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I have a question for the pro cigarette crowd in here:

Would you be ok if people in your office shot heroin throughout the day (inside or outside)?
I am not sure that is a good example, but I bet most of them would freak out if somone with a legitimate medical MJ script exposed them or their families to MJ smoke.

Old 04-27-2013, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
sounds like someone did not take his,her meds this morning.. what a whiner

what if i wear a colonge that you don't like? you gona bich about that too..

what if i cook bacon in the morning, you going to bich about i smell like bacon.

and on and on and on.. whine, whine, whine..
Another example of the assinine smoker's "debate" Grow up and debate like a post-pubescent (if you can).

Old 04-27-2013, 11:32 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,991,168 times
Quote:
In other words, keep your filthy stench, to your filthy stinking selves.

It isn't complicated, it isn't difficult to understand, and it isn't an undo burden on the filthy-class - it is respecting the rights of others not to be fouled and assaulted with your filthy stench.
Yep. As usual, someone calls you out on your weak arguments, and you continue to deflect an hurl the same repetitive insults!

Old 04-27-2013, 11:34 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,991,168 times
Quote:
Another example of the assinine smoker's "debate" Grow up and debate like a post-pubescent (if you can).
Perhaps you should take your own advice Robin!

Old 04-27-2013, 11:37 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:
I am not sure that is a good example, but I bet most of them would freak out if somone with a legitimate medical MJ script exposed them or their families to MJ smoke.
At this point I'm just trying to get their logic. I hope some answer. I still don't understand how someone can be ok with a person lighting arsenic, cyanide, and rat poison on fire then having their clothes absorb the smoke ... then finally sit next to you for 8 hours. All in the context of no personal or social benefit. It's insane!

Old 04-27-2013, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Yep. As usual, someone calls you out on your weak arguments, and you continue to deflect an hurl the same repetitive insults!
You delude yourself if you think my arguments are weak, and flatter yourself if you think your side even has any "arguments" at all.

Just so you "get it" someday - "keep your filthy stench to your filthy stinking selves"

I know you are one who has a modicum of respect for non-smokers, so my comments are not necessarily directed at you, per se, but you chose to enter the fray of your own free will.

Old 04-27-2013, 11:39 AM

some people like to smell burning rubber, some don't!!!

Extreme Peel Out! - YouTube

Old 04-27-2013, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Perhaps you should take your own advice Robin!
Already did - years ago. Decades ago. So very very long ago.

Old 04-27-2013, 11:41 AM

Quote:

you're the one that needs to grow up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies