Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2013, 08:28 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,124,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Ah, I see. You had no clue what I said
Really? Well lets just see what you did say then:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It has nothing to do with left and right. A lot of people in the left are gun owners and NRA members
I think I know exactly what you said and my response was directly related to your comment.

If you say this is NOT a right or left deal, then I need to see you in all the leftist threads that say it is nothing but a "right" deal.

Now, play words all you want...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2013, 08:36 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,259,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
No, they make the NRA and the gun humpers look more and more ridiculous. That's what's so great about having people like Ted Nugent be a figurehead.
A pants crapping, draft dodging pedophile and an over the hill wannabe beauty queen and grifter who can't even honor a four year commitment to her state.

It's hard to have respect for a group of people who elevate idiots like that to some kind of iconic level as a way to promote their causes.

Old 05-05-2013, 08:39 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,207,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Well, because I find it particularly despicable that the NRA(gun Mfgrs & Sellers) has been allowed to purchase so many Legislators, both State and Federal.
So, Soros and Bloomberg doing that is OK with you, huh?

Old 05-05-2013, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
No, they make the NRA and the gun humpers look more and more ridiculous. That's what's so great about having people like Ted Nugent be a figurehead.
Gun humping is a lot less perverted than what's going on on the left...

Old 05-05-2013, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
About as long as Gabby Giffords and Mark Kelly can, I suspect.
I wonder what Malala would say about guns being the "real problem"?

Old 05-05-2013, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Gun humping is a lot less perverted than what's going on on the left...
You mean like anthony weiner...Now there is someone who all the leftist can stand behind....

Anthony Weiner's **** Shot Emerges

Old 05-05-2013, 08:45 AM

2,860 posts, read 3,388,588 times
It was a good showing, but we need to have a million gun owners march on Washington, methinks, before these hollow-headed pukes REALLY get the point.

Old 05-05-2013, 08:55 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,016,074 times
I wonder at the lack of outrage over Governor Perry addressing the NRA convention. I mean, whenever President Obama goes out and speaks to some group, some of the posters herein are outraged that he is not back at his desk doing his job.

Isn't it unseemly for the Governor of a state to speak to, essentially, a large lobbyist group?*

*I actually have no problem with Governor Perry addressing any group he wishes; indeed, I imagine he even solicited campaign funds, since he seems to be thinking of running yet again. I also have no problem with the President addressing focus groups. I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy of some herein.

Old 05-05-2013, 09:05 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Really? Well lets just see what you did say then:

I think I know exactly what you said and my response was directly related to your comment.

If you say this is NOT a right or left deal, then I need to see you in all the leftist threads that say it is nothing but a "right" deal.

Now, play words all you want...
No, you had no clue what we were talking about. What did you think "it" meant?

Old 05-05-2013, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I wonder at the lack of outrage over Governor Perry addressing the NRA convention. I mean, whenever President Obama goes out and speaks to some group, some of the posters herein are outraged that he is not back at his desk doing his job.

Isn't it unseemly for the Governor of a state to speak to, essentially, a large lobbyist group?*

*I actually have no problem with Governor Perry addressing any group he wishes; indeed, I imagine he even solicited campaign funds, since he seems to be thinking of running yet again. I also have no problem with the President addressing focus groups. I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy of some herein.
I did not know lobbyist groups were allowed, I mean obama said there wold be no lobbyist groups in his arena, right....

I also love the way you went from lobbyist groups when talking about gov perry and the switched to "focus groups" for obama....I would honestly be embarrassed to even type that crap...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies