Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2013, 01:13 PM

1,137 posts, read 972,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Griff View Post
Where in your prediction of the future have you presented a fact?
With the arguable exception of 1 country on the planet (very debatable), there simply isnt a single country run successfully by hispanics in the sense of those who will become the majority in a century. The standard of living in the U.S. will go down, and countless more unconstitutional pieces of legislation will be passed.

The U.S. can finally be lowered into its grave.

Old 06-13-2013, 01:18 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,914,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Maybe so, but it needed to be done.

WHY? because blacks, Latinos, Hispanics, or any other race of human being should have the same rights as all. If government didn't force whites to accept blacks, blacks wouldn't be able to drink from the same water fountain as whites, wouldn't be able to dine in the same restaurants as whites, or ride anywhere on a bus they wanted to.

You sound much like a segregationist.

You sound like you want to "take your country back" to when only white people ruled and discriminated.

Rosa Parks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm sure there's still some pretty all white neighborhoods where people can isolate themselves.

If you believe all immigrants should leave, well, if your ancestors didn't come here before the 10th. century, maybe you should consider buying a ticket on a boat out of America.

I am a separatist...not a segregationist.

And not by racial lines either. Well, I do believe there should be communities that are conducive to those who wish to be separated by racial lines if that is what they choose...there is a huge problem with assimilation in this country. So...secede. And the smaller, independent states can cultivate their norms. It would also be much easier for somebody to leave in the event they do not want to adhere to said norms.

I advocate polycentric governance and believe that a massive devolution of federal government to much smaller, manageable levels is a much better solution to turning up the dial on the pressure cooker.

Edit: my ancestors assimilated. Why should they leave?

Last edited by Hot_Handz; 06-13-2013 at 01:30 PM..

Old 06-13-2013, 01:20 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times
Quote:

WHY? because blacks, Latinos, Hispanics, or any other race of human being should have the same rights as all. If government didn't force whites to accept blacks, blacks wouldn't be able to drink from the same water fountain as whites, wouldn't be able to dine in the same restaurants as whites, or ride anywhere on a bus they wanted to.

You sound like you want to "take your country back" to when only white people ruled and discriminated.

I'm sure there's still some pretty all white neighborhoods where people can isolate themselves.

If you believe all immigrants should leave, well, if your ancestors didn't come here before the 10th. century, maybe you should consider buying a ticket on a boat out of America.
I think he, Mashed Potatoes and others of his ilk should go invade some uninhabited island really far north or really far south of here. If they're not killed by the lemmings, polar bears, moose or penguins, and if the cold doesn't get them, they can set up their utopian bland, monochromatic society there.

Old 06-13-2013, 01:20 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,401,046 times
Quote:

If you think hispanics are not racist towards blacks, you are sadly mistaken.

Old 06-13-2013, 01:21 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
Minorities In America: Whites Losing Majority In Under-5 Age Group

Sure to hear how this is great news from white-hating leftists.

White people better start getting busy!!!!

Yes, as a self hating whitie, this gives me shivers of ecstacy.

Old 06-13-2013, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
If you think hispanics are not racist towards blacks, you are sadly mistaken.
Some Hispanics are racist toward some blacks.

Some are not.

Old 06-13-2013, 01:23 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,961,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I think he, Mashed Potatoes and others of his ilk should go invade some uninhabited island somewhere cold and set up their utopian bland, monochromatic society there.
They would never do that, they would actually be forced to run more than their mouths and do some actual work. As of now the only thing they can do is spout off about how great white people were 100 years ago.

Old 06-13-2013, 01:23 PM

I really don't care who immigrates except when it is a case of thyem wanting to keep their ways of their motherland and only care about what financial gain they can reap from here.

Most illegal immigrants would still rather be back home and ONLY come here to make money, and that is my beef. Do you think our bill of rights will survive under those conditions in the future? I don't.

Old 06-13-2013, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
White people better start getting busy!!!!

Yes, as a self hating whitie, this gives me shivers of ecstacy.
They might have a problem finding someone to reproduce with.

Old 06-13-2013, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Some Hispanics are racist toward some blacks.

Some are not.
I'd say a fair majority are, having lived in Miami for most of my life until a few years ago I can attest. Also, Brazil, Cuba and other places have plenty of racism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.