Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2013, 11:02 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
^^^ This ^^^
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

How about reversing roles for a second. What if you were walking home from the corner convienence store minding your own business when some maniac with a gun starts following you? Is he going to kill you and steal your wallet? If the apparent mugger left an opening, you'd take it. It might be your only chance at surviving the encounter. I know that I'd bluster for all I was worth and beat the crap out of that gun-toting psycho! I don't want to go out like that!

Zimmerman was a certifiable idiot the instant he stepped out of his car. How the hell was Trayvon Martin supposed to know who he was?? How could Trayvon Martin possibly know that he was not in a life or death self-defense circumstance?? As it turns out, he was and he lost.
This is what people don't seem to grasp - that it is quite possible that TRAYVON thought HE was acting in self defense.

He didn't know who this idiot was who was following him on a dark and rainy night. He could very well have thought that he was in danger and needed to take some proactive action (the best defense is a good offense).

The bottom line is that Zimmerman initiated the entire incident and his careless and reckless and stupid actions resulted in the death of another person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2013, 11:05 PM

318 posts, read 625,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
This is what people don't seem to grasp - that it is quite possible that TRAYVON thought HE was acting in self defense.

He didn't know who this idiot was who was following him on a dark and rainy night. He could very well have thought that he was in danger and needed to take some proactive action (the best defense is a good offense).

The bottom line is that Zimmerman initiated the entire incident and his careless and reckless and stupid actions resulted in the death of another person.
Your posts are scary, I guess you'd punch anyone who asks about your destination.

Old 06-20-2013, 11:06 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,738 times
Quote:
Oh, they grasp it. This is why they are desperately trying this angle of the picture of him with a gun and the other BS. They realize that the jury might see Martin's actions as defensive, which will spell doom for Doofus.

Old 06-20-2013, 11:08 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex =] View Post
Your posts are scary, I guess you'd punch anyone who asks about your destination.
Yeah, that's all Doofus was doing.

When are you going to produce evidence that Martin was dealing at school?

Old 06-20-2013, 11:17 PM

Quote:
None of us know what, if anything, was said between the two.

Unless, of course, you have some proof that Zimmerman politely approached Trayvon and asked him what his destination was.

I'll wait for you to post a link. You can post it after you post your proof that Trayvon was dealing drugs at school.

Old 06-20-2013, 11:23 PM

Still waiting..........

Old 06-20-2013, 11:45 PM

Old 06-21-2013, 12:05 AM

And?????

What do those pictures prove?

That Zimmerman graduated from high school? Whoop-de-doo - so did Ted Bundy.

I see a couple of pictures of pot plants. So??? What do they prove? I see nothing to indicate they belonged to Trayvon; a quick Google search would pull up thousands of similar pictures.

There's a picture of a gun. There's a picture of a hand holding a gun. What do they prove?

Do you have any proof the gun belonged to Trayvon? After all, I held a baby in a store the other day; it doesn't mean the baby was mine.

Prove that gun in the picture belonged to Trayvon and he just happened to not have it on him that night - that he left it at home.

And Zimmerman got his head banged a little bit. No stitches, no trip to the hospital. No "near death" experience.

Where's the proof that Trayvon was dealing drugs in school??????

Oh, that's right - you can't prove it.

Old 06-21-2013, 12:09 AM

Quote:
And?????

What do those pictures prove?

That Zimmerman graduated from high school? Whoop-de-doo - so did Ted Bundy.

I see a couple of pictures of pot plants. So??? What do they prove? I see nothing to indicate they belonged to Trayvon; a quick Google search would pull up thousands of similar pictures.

There's a picture of a gun. There's a picture of a hand holding a gun. What do they prove?

Do you have any proof the gun belonged to Trayvon? After all, I held a baby in a store the other day; it doesn't mean the baby was mine.

Prove that gun in the picture belonged to Trayvon and he just happened to not have it on him that night - that he left it at home.

And Zimmerman got his head banged a little bit. No stitches, no trip to the hospital. No "near death" experience.

Where's the proof that Trayvon was dealing drugs in school??????

Oh, that's right - you can't prove it.
Those pictures were taken by Trayvon in his room and were found in his cell phone by the police.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...1.photogallery

Old 06-21-2013, 12:13 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,883,248 times
Quote:
Those pictures were taken by Trayvon in his room and were found in his cell phone by the police.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...1.photogallery
Did Martin text those photos to Zimmerman while he was buying his skittles? Or did Zimmerman see then on his Facebook while he was on hold calling 911?

On an autocorrecting iDevice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies