Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2013, 01:16 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,502,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
It's a Canadian website - are there a lot of "hate" groups in Canada?

lol, what a joke. I know Canadians - liberal and conservative alike - and just face it, it's not favorable situation that Canadians have about the system in place there. And your extremist opinion that you love your system is not the only one, scooter, contrary to what you may believe.
Sorry to disagree with your assessment there bunky, but I know WAY more Canadians than you do and I called that site racist, not a hate group. To answer your thinly disguised query; yes, we have our share of both racists and hate groups ~ like you folks don't?

Our situation is far more "favourable" then yours is. You got more problems with one city Dearborn than we have in our whole country but you just go ahead and delude yourself you're somehow superior in this aspect also with a very low ball figure of 12 million of you being in your country illegally.

It would serve you well to look up the definition of extremism there sunshine, as you've inadvertently used a word to describe my position when it more accurately applies to yourself and your friends stated opinions on Canadian immigration.

Comical.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2013, 01:22 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,779,038 times
Try reading for comprehension know it all. Did I say anything about them evading OUR taxes. No I didnt so learn to read and report back for your next beach slapping

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Oh brother; How do Canadians evade YOUR taxes when they are purchasing stuff down there? Duuuuh.

Not like this of course:

Independent Bloggers' Alliance: Americans "Filching" Canada's Health Insurance System by the Thousands

Examining Canada's health care system - Susan Campbell | Still Small Voice

Read down through the comments a bit.

Do you have even the slightest idea about the "pot-meet-kettle" conundrum you're opening up with your biased comments? Even that epitome of Republican tea party anti-socialized healthcare bullcrap, Palin, admitted she and her family availed themselves of free Canadian health care when all she had to do was drive across the border for it. Sheesh.

Old 06-22-2013, 01:26 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,512,862 times
Quote:
Our situation is far more "favourable" then yours is. You got more problems with one city Dearborn than we have in our whole country but you just go ahead and delude yourself you're somehow superior in this aspect also with a very low ball figure of 12 million of you being in your country illegally.
Damn, what is going on in Dearborn?

Old 06-22-2013, 01:28 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,512,862 times
Agree OP, i also propose we open our border with Mexico and Cuba.
Than we build a bridge/tunnel system from Key West to Havana.
and a bridge/tunnel system from Western Cuba to Cancun

Last edited by iNviNciBL3; 06-22-2013 at 01:36 PM..

Old 06-22-2013, 01:30 PM

Favorable if you like handing your paycheck to a bunch of jack booted brown shirts. Or if you like growing a garden in the tundra. Or if you like to spend most of your life in FL RVing while the locals hold ya by the ankles and shake the change out of your pockets

Old 06-22-2013, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
LMAO, saying Cuba is better than America. Is that why 90% of Cuba would rather be in America right now and tons of them risk life to do so every year? Your inferiority complex/arrogance is showing.
Reading comprehension not one of your strong suits there, eh? I did NOT say Cuba was better tha the U.S. I said if you build a fence I will move my winter nest to Cuba and get a bigger bang for my dollar. Surely, if you have even a modicum of world knowledge you would not even attempt to dispute that point.

There's another word you should look up on Websters there Govie: "arrogance".

You got a source that shows 90% Cubans would rather be in the U.S. or is that just a little, tiny, small itty-bitty "arrogance"?

I love how you imbeciles jump on here with that "inferiority complex" chit when it's a thread started by an American proposing the border just go away and suddenly all that arrogant crap starts flowing about how your country would be eroded or diluted were that to happen but it's Canadians showing their inferiority complex when they respond to challenge that.

Can't win with you wimps can we?

Old 06-22-2013, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boner View Post
Favorable if you like handing your paycheck to a bunch of jack booted brown shirts. Or if you like growing a garden in the tundra. Or if you like to spend most of your life in FL RVing while the locals hold ya by the ankles and shake the change out of your pockets
Well yeah; it'll never compete with living in mommies basement but we like it.

Old 06-22-2013, 01:41 PM

I think hes a Muslim hating racist. Ive spent quite a bit of time at Immigration in Detroit as my wife is from the PIs. Most of that office is serving Arab Muslims and alot of them live in Dearborn. My interactions with them was always friendly and they just seemed to be looking for a bitter way of life. I cant read the posters mind but i think its some kind of bigoted remark concerning the large number of Arabs in Dearborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post

Old 06-22-2013, 01:44 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,204,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
They suck at football.

Old 06-22-2013, 01:46 PM

Sorry my wife is a brilliant accountant and ive been recntly disabled. We got a split level on the lake an Audi and a Caddy in the driveway. And i travelled to my home state of FL twice for extended vacations in the last year without all the hassle of a goofy looking air stream pulled by a broken down F-150

Quote:
Well yeah; it'll never compete with living in mommies basement but we like it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies