Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2013, 06:46 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,225,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Not at all. Shes a proven liar and a loser on top of it. But it was nice of her to confirm that Martin was a racist. I just think its hilarious to watch a bunch of libs fawn over a borderline retarded wanna be thuggette.
Seems this is the way George judges people too.

Old 06-26-2013, 06:46 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,227,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
Fascinates me that some of you would attack her for being a liar while supporting George.....humorous hypocracy.

She lied to avoid the pain of having to deal with Trayvon's parents, and she obvious has some guilt for not understanding that her friend was in real trouble. George lied to get off a murder charge and to keep donated monies. George is the one on trial here.
Valid point.

Old 06-26-2013, 06:47 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,038,973 times
Twitter Account Gets Scrubbed In Zimmerman Case | The Smoking Gun

Jeantel Twitter Scrub | The Smoking Gun

Again, this is their star witness folks. The one the sad liberals in this thread are pitying and feeling oh so sorry for.

Not sure how any sane person would trust her. Not just due to her poor character, but her disrespect she showed in court.

Old 06-26-2013, 06:49 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,038,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I don't remember any evidence that she smokes pot. Where did you hear that?

Also, how do you know "mommy and daddy" have any money for her to spend? Seriously, where did you get that information that she is a "lazy bum"....? I thought I remembered her testifying that she is still in high school, at age 19. Doesn't that tell you anything?
Maybe you shouldve done a little reading up on her. Starting with her twitter feed. Though they scrubbed it after it went public yesterday of course

Old 06-26-2013, 06:50 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,410,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
She seems a bit slow. The fact that she and Trayvon talked for hours tells me that Trayvon might have been a little slow as well. This only makes the victim appear to be victimized even more which helps the prosecution.
Good point. I had not thought of that.

Old 06-26-2013, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Maybe you shouldve done a little reading up on her. Starting with her twitter feed. Though they scrubbed it after it went public yesterday of course
She's not on trial. She is still in high school, she is still attending school, so does that make her a "lazy bum"?

Old 06-26-2013, 06:53 PM

Quote:

Again, this is their star witness folks. The one the sad liberals in this thread are pitying and feeling oh so sorry for.

Not sure how any sane person would trust her. Not just due to her poor character, but her disrespect she showed in court.
I am not "pitying" her.

Old 06-26-2013, 06:57 PM

1,111 posts, read 1,735,072 times
Disclaimer: I have stated twice on this thread that I have no opinion on this case, and that I am willing to accept the jury's verdict. That said I remembered this post from a year ago and found a "archive"(April 07, 2012) of it. (I believe it was originally posted at goldismoney2.com. You may be able to search it there.)

You can do what you want with this information. It is just here to help get a idea of the total picture. Again not my personal opinion at all, so no need to flame me.
Quote:
Evidence that Trayvon Martin Doubled Back

Key:

A – The Clubhouse for Retreat at Twin Lakes.
B – Community mailboxes.
C – Where George Zimmerman parked his truck.
D – Brandy Green’s Townhouse, where Trayvon was staying.
E – Zimmerman stopped and completed his 911 call for approximately eighty seconds.
F – The fight and shooting took place in this area.
G – Eyewitness “John’s” townhouse.

Let’s take a look at how events unfolded during the original 911 call Zimmerman made to report Trayvon as a suspicious person.

We can match things up on the map with the 911 call pretty much step-by-step.

NOTE: There was a YouTube here that had the original 9-11 call. It has been taken down since the original post.

0:15 – The best address I can give you is the clubhouse. [A]
0:45 – He’s just staring at the houses. Now he’s staring at me.
1:00 – He’s coming towards me.
1:20 – He’s coming to check me out.
2:08 – ****, he’s running.
2:14 – Sound of truck door being closed. [C]
2:20 – He’s heading towards the back entrance. [referring to E]
2:25 – Are you following him? Yep.
2:45 – He ran… Zimmerman stops and completes the 911 call. [E]
4:05 – Call ends.

Here’s an estimate of Trayvon’s route back to Brandy Green’s townhouse with 911 call times included:

Martin is initially reported as hanging out near the clubhouse, looking at houses and acting suspiciously. Then he walks by Zimmerman’s truck at around 1:30 on the 911 call and proceeds east.

At 2:08, Trayvon starts running. Six seconds later, we hear Zimmerman leave his truck to see where he went.

While Trayvon runs south towards Brandy Green’s townhouse, Zimmerman continues east, and remains on the line with the 911 dispatcher.

At a slow jogging pace, Trayvon is estimated to have arrived back at Brandy Green’s townhouse at around 2:40 on the 911 call.

Trayvon may have gone inside the townhouse, but it seems more likely that he remained outside to see if Zimmerman was still following him and just continued talking to his girlfriend over the next few minutes.

After a few minutes, Trayvon seems to have walked north, back up the sidewalk to confront Zimmerman about why he was followed.

Here’s an estimate of Zimmerman’s route to the main road with 911 call times included:

George Zimmerman leaves his truck at 2:14 and reaches Retreat View Circle just over thirty seconds later at 2:45.

He agrees to stop pursuit at the dispatcher’s request. After the 911 call is complete, Zimmerman begins to head back to his truck to meet the police. At this point, he claims he was confronted by Trayvon, and walks a few steps down the sidewalk south to respond to him.

As we can see, it appears unlikely that Zimmerman ever “chased down” Martin. Zimmerman only pursued long enough to maintain visual contact to see what direction Trayvon was going.

Zimmerman traveled his entire route in around 30 seconds, he only went a very short distance and did so specifically to tell the 911 dispatcher where Trayvon had gone.

It wasn’t until a minute later that their altercation took place, when Martin apparently doubled back to confront Zimmerman.

John, the eyewitness who lives in [G], picks up the account from there.

Last edited by gregm; 06-26-2013 at 08:14 PM..

Old 06-26-2013, 07:00 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,227,263 times
Quote:

Some people believe GZ is telling the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth in spite of changing his story.

My daughter is autistic. She told me that her teacher was mean to her and pinched her.
She had bruises.
The school claimed my daughter was either imagining it or is lying.
One thing about my daughter is she never lies. Hell she rats herself out.
I forced the issue and low and behold other students said the same thing and had bruising.
My point is just because someone is slow, or behaves disrespectful in your opinion doesn't mean that they are lying or not to be believed.
maybe she found that lawyer to be exceedingly annoying. She wouldn't be the first to find a lawyer annoying or react in that way.

Old 06-26-2013, 07:05 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,088,745 times
If only Snowden had made a copy of the phone call(s) between Trayvon and Dee Dee before he bolted and outed the NSA! I wonder if the Prosecution or the defense could ask...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies