Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2013, 08:08 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,040,171 times

Advertisements

The witness today was a bit disappointing IMO... she did such an amazing job in Precious I guess I had my hopes up.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:25 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,382,040 times
Twitter & Facebook are going to be what ultimately causes the ends of the Earth because none of the kids growing up now will be able to get jobs because high and mighty adults sit around and go "look at! look at! see what they said on the social media!! They liked a post that had a picture of a drug on it!".

While I do think the girls posts are stupid and extremely hoodratish she's 19 years old...when I was 19 I wasn't walking around speaking the Kings English and sipping on TruMoo. I'm glad that no one around me decided that me in my 19 year old mental state had no value or purpose in life...kudos to you all who are able to see a person's character and future in betwixt the lines of a Twitter update.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:34 PM

1,458 posts, read 1,398,918 times
Quote:
He agrees to stop pursuit at the dispatcher’s request. After the 911 call is complete, Zimmerman begins to head back to his truck to meet the police. At this point, he claims he was confronted by Trayvon, and walks a few steps down the sidewalk south to respond to him.

As we can see, it appears unlikely that Zimmerman ever “chased down” Martin. Zimmerman only pursued long enough to maintain visual contact to see what direction Trayvon was going.

Zimmerman traveled his entire route in around 30 seconds, he only went a very short distance and did so specifically to tell the 911 dispatcher where Trayvon had gone.
It was at the Tee that Zimmerman says Trayvon came out of the darkness. After some words, he says he looked down and reached for his phone, and Trayvon punched him in the face. He fell on his back. The epic struggle ensued. Trayvons body was found some 100 plus feet from that spot. I believe I posted both the re-enactment by Zimmerman, as well as the crime scene photo of the body covered.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:35 PM

22,662 posts, read 24,610,454 times
Today Nancy "Hagster" Grace was shutting down anyone and everyone who was not in full support of a conviction of Zman. Then again, that same meme was present on every channel I checked.

Justice for the cute and cuddly Skittlesbandit...............I cry my eyes out!

Old 06-26-2013, 08:41 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,778,476 times
Definition of CREDIBLE

: offering reasonable grounds for being believed

Old 06-26-2013, 08:42 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,731,609 times
I don't think the posters using the word "authentic" to describe Rachel actually know the meaning of that word.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:42 PM

1,458 posts, read 1,398,918 times
How did the follow-up with Nancy and Frank Taaffe go? Frank did that before the Zimmerman statements were released, from what it stated.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:52 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,421,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boner View Post
Definition of CREDIBLE

: offering reasonable grounds for being believed
Sounds like everything George Zimmerman isn't.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:10 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,521,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Thinker View Post
It was at the Tee that Zimmerman says Trayvon came out of the darkness. After some words, he says he looked down and reached for his phone, and Trayvon punched him in the face. He fell on his back. The epic struggle ensued. Trayvons body was found some 100 plus feet from that spot. I believe I posted both the re-enactment by Zimmerman, as well as the crime scene photo of the body covered.
Where did you get that from? Based on all the sat photos and maps I've seen of the area and where the body was found, it looked more like 20-30 feet than 100. Look at the map in post 1569. It has been reported in several places that Ms body was found 170 feet from his door. Scale the distance from the Tee to "F", vs the distance to the door.

Last edited by Toyman at Jewel Lake; 06-26-2013 at 09:20 PM..

Old 06-26-2013, 10:06 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,016,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Not at all. Shes a proven liar and a loser on top of it. But it was nice of her to confirm that Martin was a racist. I just think its hilarious to watch a bunch of libs fawn over a borderline retarded wanna be thuggette.

Just out of curiosity, which one of Zimmerman's accounts of the altercation and killing do you believe to be the truth? George's lies are far more serious than the minor ones that Rachel made today. George is the one who has problems with anger issues and aggressive behavior. Trayvon Martin was still in high school...it's George Zimmerman who seems to have been leading the life of a loser. Which one of George's stories do you think the defense team will use? The initial police report? The interrogation by Det. Serino?
Because George's stories kept getting more convoluted and embellished. Do you believe the story that
Trayvon Martin got up and was talking after he was shot?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/21/justic...-teen-shooting

"Either way, I ended up on top of him, straddling him," he said, but he claimed he "felt like (Martin) was hitting me with something in his hands" so he grabbed the youth's hands to restrain him. Martin was saying something like "ah, ah," and cursing, Zimmerman said, and he told him, "Stop. Don't move."

As opposed to:

However, in a February 29 interview, Serino expresses some doubt about Zimmerman's account, noting that many questions remain about the incident.

"The court of public opinion is going to beat up on you a lot," Serino said. "A lot of people don't think that your injuries are consistent with getting into a life-threatening type thing."

Martin, Serino said, "has no criminal record whatsoever. Good kid. Mild-mannered kid."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies