Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2013, 09:25 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,186,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
So would you support gov't spending in those areas to give kids who have no summer job prospects something to do other than brawl in the mall?
How about shipping them to a farm where they can pick some crops and earn money until they are too tired to lash out at decent society?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2013, 09:27 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,186,659 times
Quote:
So you don't want to give them an alternative to brawling in the streets. So what do you suggest we do?
Send the bills for the damage to their parents. Let Mom deal with her litter of delinquents.

Old 06-27-2013, 09:39 AM

15,896 posts, read 12,020,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
You are 100% correct. The original skinhead movement was way pre-punk and not about any music scene, etc. But it quickly turned into the "Oi!" kind of movement where non-whites were seen as a threat to British sovereignty, white superiority, etc.

We see the same thing here, sadly, where non-whites are villified as being lesser beings, more prone to violence or ignorance, etc. Latinos and blacks are thought of as some kind of boogeymen. Gotta have a scapegoat.

One of the skins I mentioned in the story above later moved to Washington state where he murdered a black man for the crime of being a black man. He got a long stint in prison. I sincerely hope he has a very hard time in there.

Prison???? Dude should have gotten a slug to the back of the head! There is no excuse for cold blooded murder!!!

Old 06-27-2013, 10:12 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,129,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And the loudest are ofter the first group. What gets me is this. All I hear if "Black people do this", "Black people do that", but I never hear any solutions being offered by said persons. All I hear are people complaining about Black people. It is basically that is all many people come here to do, which is basically complain about Black people. Perhaps this is why there is so many knee-jerk reactions. It is the same thing over and over. I look at it like this. If all a person is going to do is complain about a certain ethnicity, then what is the point of even saying it? What is the point if one is not going to offer any solutions to the problem? It is basically all some people want to do is complain, and vent their own hatred and anger of Black people.
Exactly. Look at the clowns that responded my suggestion that we spend money to give these kids something to do. All the responses boil down to "I don't want to do anything but complain." These are the same backwoods people that have been against any & every directive that helps minorities b/c it gives them an avenue for upward mobility b/c then they don't have a boogeyman to point to.

I haven't read through this thread, but has anyone pointed out these examples White civility?

England Football Hooligans - Euro 2000 Riot - YouTube

ENGLISH HOOLIGANS FIGHT GERMANS !!! - YouTube

Panorama - England hooligans at Euro 2000 Belgium - YouTube

Crazy Russian Gang Fight - YouTube

Crazy Russian Gang fight - YouTube

mass gang fight in russian projects -- Yu-Gi-Oh! - YouTube

Old 06-27-2013, 10:35 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,088,664 times
Quote:
Exactly. Look at the clowns that responded my suggestion that we spend money to give these kids something to do. All the responses boil down to "I don't want to do anything but complain." These are the same backwoods people that have been against any & every directive that helps minorities b/c it gives them an avenue for upward mobility b/c then they don't have a boogeyman to point to.

I haven't read through this thread, but has anyone pointed out these examples White civility?
Why do you think so low of black people, that you think they can not move upward unless you help them? Do you think they are lower then you, and need your help to succeed in life? That is mighty racist of you!!!

Old 06-27-2013, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
Why do you think so low of black people, that you think they can not move upward unless you help them? Do you think they are lower then you, and need your help to succeed in life? That is mighty racist of you!!!
Why are you using the same argument that racists opposed to desegregation and anti-discrimination laws used? That's might racist of you...

Old 06-27-2013, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirtysixer View Post
I think the difference is white mob attacks are rare and happens once in awhile where as black mob attacks like in the OP are a monthly occurrence.
Soccer hooliganism is not rare. Countries have even banned specific country's supporters from traveling to some international games.

Likewise all-white gangs of Eastern Europeans run wild in many of the former Soviet-satellite states.

And don't even get me started on the Russian gangs that regularly attack African immigrants in the streets.

Old 06-27-2013, 11:00 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,566,566 times
There are no gangs of white American teenagers running around robbing and assaulting strangers.

Old 06-27-2013, 11:02 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,621,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I personally find no fault in being a spectator to the self-destruction of the black race. 50 years after being given equal footing in America, large swaths have taken it upon themselves to destroy the very blessings given to them as citizens of the United States. I could care less if everyone of those idiots spend their entire lives in prison. They will have undoubtedly earned it, and they will have no one to blame but themselves and their worthless parents.
What a lovely post.

Old 06-27-2013, 11:11 AM

73,180 posts, read 62,867,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
There are no gangs of white American teenagers running around robbing and assaulting strangers.
Maybe not. However, there is still violence being perpetrated by some Whites.

Video shows white teens driving over, killing black man, says DA - CNN.com

White Chicago Teens Face Hate Crime Charges In Assault Of Black Student | Breaking News for Black America

Joliet Murders: Disturbing Details Continue To Emerge In Double Strangulation Slaying
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies