Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 04:48 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,789,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
How is that way out in left field? We are preparing to get casualties out, special forces casualties. That means what exactly to you? This isn't some training excercise. Your war monger hero is just charging FOREWARD it appears.
That fly ball must've went through your glove and banged you right in the forehead. Get checked up for a concussion, man. I think you need it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2013, 04:49 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
I guess you can't explain why we are preparing for casualties in Africa so blather the usual nonsense. Good work.

Old 06-30-2013, 05:13 PM

Quote:
I guess you can't explain why we are preparing for casualties in Africa so blather the usual nonsense. Good work.
I did explain it... you have a concussion.

Old 06-30-2013, 05:14 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
You have done nothing but try and hijack the thread to save dear leader. Nice try.

Old 06-30-2013, 05:22 PM

Hijack the thread! Your the one who introduced some nonsensical paranoid fantasy about war with China in Africa.

I thought you were suffering a seizure there for a moment, but I apologize for that assumption.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:28 PM

510 posts, read 889,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
Hijack the thread! Your the one who introduced some nonsensical paranoid fantasy about war with China in Africa.

I thought you were suffering a seizure there for a moment, but I apologize for that assumption.
China is heavily investing and lightly colonizing in Africa. Lots of rare minerals to be had for production of tech gadgets.

Lots of new military exercises and training starting to happen over there.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:33 PM

30,072 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Meanwhile he is following through on his promise to make our bills skyrocket in the old USofA. What a leader.

(CNN) -- U.S. President Barack Obama pledged $7 billion Sunday to help combat frequent power blackouts in sub-Saharan Africa.
Funds from the initiative, dubbed Power Africa, will be distributed over the next five years. Obama made the announcement during his trip to South Africa, the continent's biggest economy.
"Access to electricity is fundamental to opportunity in this age. It's the light that children study by, the energy that allows an idea to be transformed into a real business. It's the lifeline for families to meet their most basic needs, and it's the connection that's needed to plug Africa into the grid of the global economy," he said.

Obama pledges $7 billion to upgrade power in Africa - CNN.com

Gee.......................... I hope its not with coal!

Soon America is going to be in need of access to electricity, when it is eliminated for a good sector of the population by Obama's idiocy.

Can the nation survive three and a half more years of this idiot?

Old 06-30-2013, 07:46 PM

23,564 posts, read 17,241,593 times
Just how is the great one going to generate that electricity?

If he sends 7 bill$$$ to Africa that money will never reach its intended destination.

Old 06-30-2013, 07:58 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,745,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
The President is making up for what he didn't do in his first term compared to what his two predecessors did for Africa in their administrations.

An African-American president ignoring Africa is not good legacy.
An American president ignoring America, racking up large amount, shelling out money we don't have in the name my generation,is not a good legacy.

but hey as long as you feel good, while America is burning..that all the matters right?

Old 06-30-2013, 08:01 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,745,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
how about giving that money to the electric companies and paying our overpriced electric bills...when are those of us born here gonna get some kind of "amnesty"...i'm begining to really think this guy is george w. Lite...spend it all and give it away.
Click image for larger version

Name:	obama bush.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	113986
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies