Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2013, 11:45 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,880,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Zimmerman was getting his sorry ass beat by a kid and decide to shoot the kid in the heart. He should see Trayvon's face every night before he drifts off to sleep.
Did you know the common North American potato is only 2 chromosomes short of being a human being?

No offense, but I'm beginning to think you are more closely related to a common potato with that statement.

Old 07-13-2013, 11:45 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Just watching CNN now. They are having a meltdown that, in spite of all their lies, all the times they have distorted the truth on this case, months of race baiting, that in spite of this an innocent man is allowed to go free.

I wonder if this case will get people to stop and think before they assault strangers walking down the sidewalk and viciously beat them as they scream for help?

Anyone know when Zimmerman's civil suit against them and NBC gets underway?

Old 07-13-2013, 11:46 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,209,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Great advice for inner city black guys killed by other inner city black guys. Might save hundreds of black lives every year by avoiding the #3 killer of black guys. Good job.

Top three killers of black guys

1)FEMA
2)Pork Chops

3)The ***** Moment.

According to Noted Black Writer Aaron McGruder.
A large percentage of inner city deaths is as a result of drug violence. Legalize drugs, eliminate the problem. But no one cares when blacks die over illegal substances, so whatever. Now, prohibition when whites were killing each other in the streets? We gotta find a way to fix this. Oh, the hypocrisy.

3,216 posts, read 2,085,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Zimmerman wasn't just walking behind Martin. He followed Martin in car and on foot.

Spare me the "technically that's legal" crap. Pretty much anyone would be on guard if they were being followed in this manner--ESPECIALLY the paranoid right-wing gun nuts.
Being on guard.... Smart.
Escalating the situation ... Not smart.
Even if TM did not start it, at some point he knocked Zim a good one. He didnt need to continue the assault. If he had one ounce of self preservation instinct, he should have backed off when he clearly put Z on his back. Z was no longer a threat.

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
He hasn't 'been proven to be innocent'.

Anyway, I'd consider Europe if I were he.
Sure he has, George Zimmerman is innocent of the crime he was accused of.

18,069 posts, read 18,818,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhaalspawn View Post
Are you saying that if you are attacked by someone and they break your nose and then are on top of you raining down blows "MMA style", punching and/or banging your head into the ground that it is wrong for you to defend yourself and that you are supposed to let that person murder you or render you permanently mentally retarded?
The argument is though that it was not like Zimmerman was walking down the street and Martin jumped him by surprise; Zimmerman was following Martin, and some feel that was initiating a conflict with Martin.

But for Zimmerman; it is a strange MO to say Zimmerman intended to kill Martin, but first called the cops.

I still think Zimmerman started it, I think he tried to detain Martin or something, but there is no evidence countering Zimmerman's claims. As they said "better to let 100 guilty off, than lock up 1 innocent person".

502 posts, read 717,686 times
Hey now, OJ did it too.

Old 07-13-2013, 11:47 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
I have done just that if the stranger isn't acting like he's going to rob me. Even then I just look him in the eye and ask "what's up?" Martin instead just attacked Zimmerman.

And do you wish you lived in South Africa, where blacks reigned and the mixed race "knew their place"?

South Africa's Coloureds Better Off Under Apartheid - YouTube
We KNOW what you would have done. And probably offered to shine his shoes as an apology for forcing him to get them muddy. We're talking about people w/ self-respect enough to not think they need to shuck & jive to convince a random, sketchy person that they aren't guilty of something.

You're another of these people that's created a religion out of GZ words. I don't know why everyone keeps ignoring this, but does it make sense to you that the kids who was a guest in the neighborhood and trying to escape from GZ would instigate a confrontation? That the guy who ignored the police direction and stalked the stranger in the neighborhood did NOTHING but respond to unchecked aggression?

8,091 posts, read 5,911,189 times
Sister-in-Law just told me there's a riot in her neighborhood in the Dorchester section of Boston

18,069 posts, read 18,818,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
He hasn't 'been proven to be innocent'.

Anyway, I'd consider Europe if I were he.
Innocent until proven guilty. A not guilty verdict means Zimmerman is innocent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies