Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2013, 10:39 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,417,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Actually, I think you and Fitzy24 are giving him too much credit for having a conscience.

I see nothing humble or remorseful in the way he has conducted himself, and until I see him in some interview or read an interview where he gives a truly heartfelt acknowledgement of the mistakes HE made that night and admit that he could have made better choices and that at least some of the choices he made that night contributed to the death of Trayvon, then I will continue to believe that he thinks he did nothing wrong.

He has already stated in the Hannity interview that he wouldn't change anything he did that night - that it was god's plan.

I doubt very much he is "haunted."

My opinion.
I agree with your opinion. At this point, I'm thinking that Zimmerman does not even realize that he is now "infamous." He probably sees himself as a "hero/winner"......as do so many people posting here.

Old 07-14-2013, 10:40 AM

6,476 posts, read 7,332,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Did they do any drug/alcohol tests on Georgie?
I would think that would be routine, but I don't honestly know.

Old 07-14-2013, 10:41 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,664,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David910 View Post

And by the way his name is George, not "porky". A little racist yourself, eh?
Porky is a racist word?

Porky Pig...looks like him; acts like him. Wasn't Porky Pig always trying to kill something?

I wonder if saying he looks like a cabbage patch doll is racist, too?

Trayvon's name is Trayvon. Not 'thug'; not Tray Tray; not 'hood rat'.

12,638 posts, read 8,972,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
George Zimmerman clearly shows sociopathic tendencies.
And Trayvon clearly showed he had idiotic tendencies, which were addressed by Darwin's Law.

40,960 posts, read 49,272,120 times
Quote:

My opinion.
If any (or most) of us were involved in the death of another person, we would struggle with that death.

No matter if it was a car wreck, a drowning or whatever.

Whether it was our fault or not.

Old 07-14-2013, 10:42 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,571,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David910 View Post
How do we know this is not a mere coincidence? It's certainly a possibility. I asked for hard evidence, not something that could be interpreted 100 different ways.

Do you have the criminal record of the people he called on? Do you know if they have a criminal record? Can you find me the percentage of black crimes in Sanford compared to white? Can you tell me what the people were doing that forced George to call the police? Were their subtle body gestures that might have made George suspicious? Were the people he called the police on members of the community or strangers? What were the races (or race) of the criminals who had been plaguing George's community before?

Answer those questions and then we can talk about your evidence. Because until then, your "evidence" is nothing.

And by the way his name is George, not "porky". A little racist yourself, eh?
"Porky" does not define someone by the color of their skin. It is merely a descriptive adjective that describes Mr. Zimmerman in his current physical state. One could say 'fat' and still be correct.

Back to 'hard evidence'. Sigh. Show me 'hard evidence' that Porky didn't throw that first punch. Show me 'hard evidence' that Martin jumped out of the bushes.

Regarding the profiles of the people he called on - what in the world does that matter? Do you imagine that Porky knew all of this information when he called 911? Did he know their criminal records?

3,091 posts, read 3,971,916 times
I completely agree with you. In fact, if he gets his gun back, I think he'll do it again since he knows how to get away it.

Quote:
Actually, I think you and Fitzy24 are giving him too much credit for having a conscience.

I see nothing humble or remorseful in the way he has conducted himself, and until I see him in some interview or read an interview where he gives a truly heartfelt acknowledgement of the mistakes HE made that night and admit that he could have made better choices and that at least some of the choices he made that night contributed to the death of Trayvon, then I will continue to believe that he thinks he did nothing wrong.

He has already stated in the Hannity interview that he wouldn't change anything he did that night - that it was god's plan.

My opinion.

18,258 posts, read 22,558,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Careful, IBGINNIE banned me for two days for trying to get around the foul language filter. Of course, I'm conservative so you may be good to go.

Getting back to my point... In my experience, it is VERY true. Come to Baltimore and walk around downtown. Observe how the black teenagers act, then get back to me.
Come to AZ and see how some of these methed out White teenagers act, then get back to me.

Old 07-14-2013, 10:44 AM

40,960 posts, read 49,272,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
"Porky" does not define someone by the color of their skin. It is merely a descriptive adjective that describes Mr. Zimmerman in his current physical state. One could say 'fat' and still be correct.
So calling Rachel a name like ignorant or low IQ pig or worse would be OK because it does not reflect the color of her skin ?

Old 07-14-2013, 10:44 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,558,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
And Trayvon clearly showed he had idiotic tendencies, which were addressed by Darwin's Law.
Natalee Hollaway was stalked and killed as well so was she a victim of Darwin's law, too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies