Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 05:29 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
Ridiculously nonsensical. I outlined the remedy that the President outlined. If your state is too greed-centric to do as they're supposed to, that's on them. Stop trying to rationalize the craven self-centeredness of the RWNJs running red states. Those who live by greed have to suffer the consequences of being greedy, including the righteous condemnation when their greed harms good people.
Why will you not answer the question? By the CBO report 30 million will STILL not have insurance, obama said ALL AMERICANS WILL....

But thye won't, why is that?

I know people like you run from facts, and people like youlove to bash the right when provided with FACTS, but get over it...you are lying, and if you still believe that those 30 million will only be in RED states you are wrong....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2013, 05:38 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,865,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
SO, what about the 30 million that will still be uninsured, when it was sold to us as "Every American will be insured"?
Who in the world said "Every American will be insured"? I believe it was said "every American could be insured" which is due to not allowing pre-existing condition exclusions. But hey, I understand some people get their info from those who provide them with some words that have association with "evil" things and the listeners are unable to differentiate the "evil" word association from the facts of the issue. Obviously that is pretty easily done to some.

Old 08-08-2013, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Who in the world said "Every American will be insured"? I believe it was said "every American could be insured" which is due to not allowing pre-existing condition exclusions. But hey, I understand some people get their info from those who provide them with some words that have association with "evil" things and the listeners are unable to differentiate the "evil" word association from the facts of the issue. Obviously that is pretty easily done to some.
Go back and read post 8 bobbie, obama said those EXACT words "Every American will be insured"....I know it will disappoint you....and reading comprehension is not your best trait....but go back and read, there are 2 sources in post 8.

Old 08-08-2013, 05:46 AM

5,756 posts, read 4,001,182 times
buu quit with this bull **** I worked hard for what I have ...the bible also say that you will not covet thy neighbors house,wife,money ...how do you know I don't give generously now. ?
Your ignorance is showing please stop.

Old 08-08-2013, 06:09 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,711,454 times
Quote:
Why will you not answer the question?
Why will you not respond to my charges and claims against the ridiculously avaricious perspectives you support?

First answer the charges I made in my message, which came before what you posted. You respond to what I want you to respond to first, and then I'll consider placating your wishes to dictate that I respond to the nonsense you post. The reality is that you're not god, so you don't get to present your personal opinion as premises of inquisition. If you have a sincere question, then present it as such. If you're just posturing to promote your political perspective, expect to be called-out on it.

Quote:
But thye won't, why is that?
I already told you why. Stop burying your head in the sand blinding yourself to the answers you don't want to see.

Quote:
I know people like you run from facts
That's ridiculous projection, given that I told you about the RWNJs running red states even before you asked the question. Just because you don't like them doesn't make them not facts.

Quote:
Who in the world said "Every American will be insured"? I believe it was said "every American could be insured" which is due to not allowing pre-existing condition exclusions.
I think trying to explain this logically to people who want the opposite to be true is a useless gesture, but I admire your effort in that regard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
buu quit with this bull ****
Quit with the puerile vulgarity. It smells of desperation.

Quote:
I worked hard for what I have ...
So have I. Ask yourself why people can find it in the hearts to expand Medicaid in my state but not in the red states led by members of the aforementioned death panel? We all work hard for what we have. Some states are simply led by greedy, egoistic people who exhibit an antisocial, callous disregard for those less fortunate. It's that simple.

Quote:
the bible also say that you will not covet thy neighbors house,wife,money ...how do you know I don't give generously now. ?
I didn't say you didn't. Stop trying to build Straw Men. You're not very good at it.

Quote:
Your ignorance is showing please stop.
Actually, my mastery of the English language and of presenting cogent, moral arguments, which despoil attempts to defend right-wing greed, is showing. I'm sorry if that upsets you.

Last edited by bUU; 08-08-2013 at 06:18 AM..

Old 08-08-2013, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Ridiculously nonsensical

I outlined the remedy that the President outlined. If your state is too greed-centric to do as they're supposed to, that's on them. ..
How? You are claiming that ONLY RED states are doing this? And you are calling me ridiculously nonsensial?

Quote:
Stop trying to rationalize the craven self-centeredness of the RWNJs running red states. ..
Do you really think just red states are doing this? Talk about self centered.

Quote:
Those who live by greed have to suffer the consequences of being greedy, including the righteous condemnation when their greed harms good people.
Greed is wanting to give others people money to others...such as you are doing.

Please provide what RED states are doing what you say? Don't give me some far left wing web site...

Old 08-08-2013, 06:23 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,865,913 times
Quote:
Go back and read post 8 bobbie, obama said those EXACT words "Every American will be insured"....I know it will disappoint you....and reading comprehension is not your best trait....but go back and read, there are 2 sources in post 8.
I am sure in 2007 and 2008 Obama was planning for a Universal Plan. However in 2009, as Prez, he and the Dems had to settle for the Republican ACA plan. There was no way to get a UHC plan thru Congress ... it's called "small steps".. And yes, reading comprehension is important.

http://www.healio.com/orthopedics/bu...e-for-children

The people that choose not to participate in the plan won't have coverage. People that live in States that refuse to participate will not have access to Medicaid.

Old 08-08-2013, 06:24 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,711,454 times
Quote:
You are claiming that ONLY RED states are doing this?
Follow the link I provided earlier. Do it. Stop making excuses.

And no, nothing is absolute. That's a maxim of life. Only people who's minds are corrupted by fantasy, like Ayn Rand's fiction, believe anything is absolute. Mature adults recognize that outliers don't dictate the reality: The fact that they're outliers actually proves the rule.

Quote:
And you are calling me ridiculously nonsensial?
No. Just what you wrote. I don't know you.

Quote:
Greed is wanting to give others people money to others...such as you are doing.
What a ridiculously weak defense for what is actually greed, i.e., the refusal to acknowledge the moral obligation to contribute a portion of what you earn from society to society's upkeep. Nothing could be more greedy than the "me my mine" attitude RWNJ leaders are teaching their sycophants.

You want the portion to be smaller. Wouldn't it be nice if society was structured so that there was less need, so that portion could be smaller without elevating the value of your comfort and luxury over the value of someone else's life? Or is it your contention that your personal leisure and abundance is truly more important than the heartbeat of a child born into poverty? more important than three square meals for a worker structurally impeded from climbing out of poverty by impediments that you conveniently refuse to acknowledge exist and are pervasive?

Quote:
Please provide what RED states are doing what you say? Don't give me some far left wing web site...
If you're too lazy to follow the link then that's on you. It's not a matter of left/right - it's a matter of which states abided by the standard to expand Medicaid and which did not. It's objective evidence. Live with it.

Old 08-08-2013, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Why will you not respond to my charges and claims against the ridiculously avaricious perspectives you support?

First answer the charges I made in my message, which came before what you posted. You respond to what I want you to respond to first, and then I'll consider placating your wishes to dictate that I respond to the nonsense you post. The reality is that you're not god, so you don't get to present your personal opinion as premises of inquisition. If you have a sincere question, then present it as such. If you're just posturing to promote your political perspective, expect to be called-out on it..
O.K. I have, but remember, I only answered for what you responded to me, not the rest...but since you are unable to see that, I answered all the questions.

Quote:
I already told you why. Stop burying your head in the sand blinding yourself to the answers you don't want to see..
No, what you provided is a left wing talking point, nothing more, nothing less.

Quote:
That's ridiculous projection, given that I told you about the RWNJs running red states even before you asked the question. Just because you don't like them doesn't make them not facts...
The CBO is now a ridiculus projection? WOW...talk about head in sand...use the CBO when it's good for yuo, buit whe nit goes directly against you it's wrong...head in sand, that is you...

Quote:
I think trying to explain this logically to people who want the opposite to be true is a useless gesture, but I admire your effort in that regard.....
Sorry, but those are obamas EXACT WORDS....why will you not logically accept them for what they are and what he EXACTLY SAID....

Quote:
Quit with the puerile vulgarity....
WHen you are able to use a sentence with out saying RWNJ or some other left wing insult...then maybe, unless your just a hypocrite

Old 08-08-2013, 06:27 AM

Quote:
I am sure in 2007 and 2008 Obama was planning for a Universal Plan. However in 2009, as Prez, he and the Dems had to settle for the Republican ACA plan. There was no way to get a UHC plan thru Congress ... it's called "small steps".. And yes, reading comprehension is important.
Ahhh yes, he has evolved, even though that is what he ran on...

You lefties are really trying to cover your asses on this one, and it is very funny wathcing you run over everything...really sad though....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies