Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2013, 11:46 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,042,276 times

Advertisements

I am hearing that even if you are unemployed you are still expect to get healthcare when you will already be living on a small amount of money from UC??

Please tell me this is not true because if it is Obama has to be the dumbest man who ever stepped foot in the white house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2013, 03:57 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,713,084 times
ACA provides subsidies for those not earning enough, and Medicaid provides health coverage for those who are living in poverty. If there is a gap, the fault rests squarely on the state government for failing to comply with the tenets set forth in ACA. Lots of self-centered RWNJs running red states are doing just that, proudly failing their constituents in this regard, in the interest of their avaricious masters. You should direct your ire at those cretins.

Old 08-08-2013, 04:26 AM

5,756 posts, read 4,001,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
ACA provides subsidies for those not earning enough, and Medicaid provides health coverage for those who are living in poverty. If there is a gap, the fault rests squarely on the state government for failing to comply with the tenets set forth in ACA. Lots of self-centered RWNJs running red states are doing just that, proudly failing their constituents in this regard, in the interest of their avaricious masters. You should direct your ire at those cretins.
And who has to pay for it you LWNJ the American taxpayer nothing is free that money doesn't grow on trees you know...

Old 08-08-2013, 04:37 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,295,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestPhillyDude75 View Post
I am hearing that even if you are unemployed you are still expect to get healthcare when you will already be living on a small amount of money from UC??

Please tell me this is not true because if it is Obama has to be the dumbest man who ever stepped foot in the white house.
Why not do some research instead of asking on CD?
Or is your intent simply to incite?

Old 08-08-2013, 05:03 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:
SO, what about the 30 million that will still be uninsured, when it was sold to us as "Every American will be insured"?

Old 08-08-2013, 05:04 AM
bUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
SO, what about the 30 million that will still be uninsured, when it was sold to us as "Every American will be insured"?
Stop making excuses and get your state legislators and governor to do the right thing, or throw the bums out of office and get folks with a modicum of human compassion to lead. Don't think to hide behind the piggishness of those RWNJs who run those red states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
And who has to pay for it you LWNJ
I guess you thought I was referring to you when I used the term RWNJ. I actually said, "RWNJs running red states" so unless you're a member of the "Death Panel" of GOP Governors your self-identification with the term was inopportune. Regardless, stooping to name-calling another poster is a great indicator of your own character and speaks for itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
the American taxpayer nothing is free that money doesn't grow on trees you know...
And people such as those that the OP referred to are human beings. Their life and health is more important in the big picture than a taxpayer being able to afford that third HDTV or yet-another trip to Florida. Selfishness is not a virtue, even when promoted by "RWNJs running red states". The moral deficiency of those who refuse to conscientiously acknowledge and abide by remediation of the gap that the OP pointed out is just a reflection of the truth and cancerous entitlement mentality afflicting our nation.
Leviticus 19:10: "Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the alien. I am the LORD your God."

Mark 10:21-22: Jesus, looking at him, loved him and said, "You lack one thing; go, sell what you own, and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me."

Atharva Veda 3: 24-25: One may amass wealth with hundreds of hands but one should also distribute it with thousands of hands. If someone keeps all that he accumulates for himself and does not give it to others the hoarded wealth will eventually prove to be the cause of ruin.

Surat Al-Baqarah 2:177: Righteousness ... gives wealth, in spite of love for it, to relatives, orphans, the needy, the traveler, those who ask [for help], and for freeing slaves.

Buddha: Joy comes not through possession or ownership but through a wise and loving heart.
It's amazing that every major religion, and ever major Atheist body of morality, recognizes and acknowledges what those RWNJs running red states fail to understand. Don't fall into the trap of thinking that their immorality, their self-centeredness, their callous disregard for those less fortunate is something worthy of your abiding or admiration. Don't let yourself become as abusively egoistic as those RWNJs running red states.

Last edited by bUU; 08-08-2013 at 06:03 AM..

Old 08-08-2013, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Why not do some research instead of asking on CD?
Or is your intent simply to incite?
I expect to see you in every thread saying the same thing that asks a question like this, in P&OC anyway, or do you only care about the questions that go against obama.

Because you know just as wel as I do, there are MANY MANY questions just like this here in P&OC, and not just against obama.

Old 08-08-2013, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Stop making excuses and get your state legislators and governor to do the right thing, or throw the bums out of office and get folks with a modicum of human compassion to lead. Don't think to hide behind the piggishness of those RWNJs who run those red states.

The only one making excuses is you, sorry that your boy obama failed, the 30 million is just not in red states...its the entire country. But I will say that the CBO did include illegals in that study (30 million), so I'll go at 50% and say 15 million AMERICANS will still not have insurance... even though in obamas own words he stated "my plan begins by covering all AMERICANS."

Obama calls for a national health plan, mandatory coverage for children | Orthopedics Today

Quote:

“We now face an opportunity – and an obligation – to turn the page on the
failed politics of yesterday’s health care debates,”Obama said in a speech
posted on his Web site. “My plan begins by covering every American.”
Obamacare's Moving Goalposts | National Review Online

Quote:
“My plan begins by covering every American. If you already have health
insurance, the only thing that will change for you under this plan is the amount
of money you will spend on premiums. That will be less,” Obama said in his May
2007 speech unveiling his health care plan.

Old 08-08-2013, 05:22 AM
bUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
The only one making excuses is you
Ridiculously nonsensical. I outlined the remedy that the President outlined. If your state is too greed-centric to do as they're supposed to, that's on them. Stop trying to rationalize the craven self-centeredness of the RWNJs running red states. Those who live by greed have to suffer the consequences of being greedy, including the righteous condemnation when their greed harms good people.

Old 08-08-2013, 05:27 AM

5,756 posts, read 4,001,182 times
In Ohio we passed a State Amendment to keep us from being forced taxed whatever into enrollment of OCARE ...but Federal Law trumps my right and democratic vote ?
tyranny rules...pee in the cup time...hair sample tests...intrusive questions...income distribution ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies