Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2013, 02:15 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Thats just peachy. I can surely see you walking up to a table of olinemen and telling em to clean up their crumbs under the table. You are getting out of control here cometclear.

I didn't hear of anybody in the restaurant who was annoyed or disrupted just the whiny owner who had to get out the sweeper and take 30 seconds to get some crumbs. Did you even read the article? Apparently not yet again. You just jump in howling like usual.
There you go again, ignoring the point. She's talking about the parents of badly behaved children.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2013, 02:15 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,006 times
Quote:
Breath into a paper bag and get back to me.
Okay, I did it, Chiefy. Now what?

Say, by the way, how many Jayhawks would you say have gotten $$$ under the table over the years? Hey, do you remember Lester Earl?

Old 08-08-2013, 02:19 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
There you go again, ignoring the point. She's talking about the parents of badly behaved children.
NO it is you who is ignoring the point. NO diners were annoyed by the actions of these children from what we have seen. I do see a bunch of people taking this issue to the next level though and declaring that all these children everywhere they eat run around knocking into their chairs running up and down the halls and screaming bloody murder. Now I have seen that occur but rarely when out eating and I'm no fan of that at all. You folks act like it happens every time you go out though and that it happened here when all I see are some pictures of some crumbs.

Old 08-08-2013, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Okay, I did it, Chiefy. Now what?

Say, by the way, how many Jayhawks would you say have gotten $$$ under the table over the years? Hey, do you remember Lester Earl?
Yes now stick to the topic comet or head to the sports board and I'll give you my opinion there. Or are you just in all out attack mode on me and don't even care anymore? Do I bother you that much? LOL

Old 08-08-2013, 02:21 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
Nor need they. Don't server children at their restaurant if they so desire. I don't know many restraunts who do that so it must not be such an epidemic that many are making it out to be.
I would like to see more restaurants implement the "brat ban":

Heights area restaurant says no kids after 7 p.m. | khou.com Houston

Adults-Only Sushi Bar Draws Del Ray Parents' Displeasure, Delight

Old 08-08-2013, 02:21 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,285,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Nope, never voted for Obama, sweetheart, but just as Dumb Dubs and Bill and Forgetful Ronnie happened to be my presidents, so is Obama, regardless if I voted for him. You genius bed-wetters on the right struggle with that.
Quote:
Breath into a paper bag and get back to me.
Get a room, seriously.

Old 08-08-2013, 02:22 PM

I got no problem with that. I like the name of the ban too. lol

Old 08-08-2013, 02:22 PM

451 posts, read 769,779 times
I for one wish that more restaurants and stores required parents to make their children behave or be asked to leave. I don't know how many dinners I've had ruined by monstrous children that the parents ignored and the servers were afraid to say anything about. Also, looking at the photo, that isn't "a few crumbs." That's evidence of a child making a big mess (which seldom happens quietly, too) and the mother doing nothing about it. If she had had the good grace to even be embarrassed and apologize, the photo probably wouldn't have made it to facebook.

Old 08-08-2013, 02:26 PM

Another who runs into monster children everywhere they go. Why do you folks eat at at restaurants that allow children if your dinners are ruined all the time? Reminds me of a guy who came into BK a couple years ago while I was in line and he slams his bag down and yells "Every day I come here and every day you folks get my order wrong" and was being a real arse and somebody in line says well why do you keep coming here then? lol

Old 08-08-2013, 02:28 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Any links to the obligatory protests? I'll bet there was a trail of crumbs all the way to the picketing sites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies