Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2013, 09:44 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
It is their job to provide certain services.
One of which is to clean up the tables and dining room.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2013, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Correct. There is a point, and everyone who isn't low-class trash understands this, after which an employee can reasonably argue that the low-class trash should shoulder responsibility for cleaning up the egregious mess they left. A great example would be when low-class trash leaves a dirty diaper in the changing room at Target. That is not the responsibility of the Target clean team employee, that is the responsibility of the degenerate parent who left it there.

Unless, of course, the kid is autistic.
What on earth does a dirty diaper at Target have to do with cleaning up some crumbs at a restaurant?

Old 08-08-2013, 09:47 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,157,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
One of which is to clean up the tables and dining room.
It is their job to provide certain services. To everyone above the rank of moron, it is obvious that there is a certain point after which it should not be expected.

I have had it with low-class trash who believes they are entitled to be slobs in places of business because those peon workers should be cleaning up after said low-class trash. Oh God, I mean some of us have had it...HAD IT...with trashy people who think they can treat retail and restaurant workers like garbage.

We'll just keep doing this until it sinks in.

Old 08-08-2013, 09:48 PM

Quote:
What on earth does a dirty diaper at Target have to do with cleaning up some crumbs at a restaurant?
We're talking about expectations of service staff to clean up after the low-class trash who leave egregious messes, Skippy. Did you miss that?

20,300 posts, read 22,227,263 times
Quote:
That's it, right there, the lack of limits. Some of them are incompetent and then there are the others who just refuse to set limits and it becomes the world's problem.

And they're doing such favors for their kids down the line, aren't they?
We see it everyday in the work force. Hey I was only 20 minutes late.

They eat their lunch and leave the mess on the table.

Why do I have to do it?

Rules? Rules are not fair.
It amazes me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattOTAlex View Post
People like you make me thankful that we have restaurant choices where children are unwelcome, and people of your ilk don't usually find the venues comfortable.
People of my ilk? what ilk would that be? Somebody who points out the duties of a busser? Is this something your just learning about? I bet your shocked that your fancy smancy restaurants that children are unwelcome employ them too.

Old 08-08-2013, 09:49 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,227,263 times
Quote:
We're talking about expectations of service staff to clean up after the low-class trash who leave egregious messes, Skippy. Did you miss that?
You can always tell the low class types. LOL

Old 08-08-2013, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post

Why do I have to do it?

It amazes me.
Yep, lazy, trashy people who expect others to do things for them.

Old 08-08-2013, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post

Why do I have to do it?

It amazes me.
So your comparing a toddler who drops some crumbs on the floor, well because they are toddlers, to a person at work who shows up twenty minutes late and leaves a mess on the table? You folks are becoming more irrational by the post.

Old 08-08-2013, 09:51 PM

Quote:
People of my ilk? what ilk would that be? Somebody who points out the duties of a busser? Is this something your just learning about? I bet your shocked that your fancy smancy restaurants that children are unwelcome employ them too.
Low-class, trashy people. I've said it at least ten times. Stick to Applebee's. They'll sing "Happy Birthday" to your little angels, provided you can get them back in their seats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies