Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2013, 03:24 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,739,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Propaganda? Been listening to burnouts again?

Why Singapore doesn't have a drug problem. They hang people there fairly rapidly. For possession of intoxicating substances of which your plant qualifies.

well we got gestapo here.. Hile Hitler so you condone hanging people for smoking a little weed?? oh lawd!!! the regime would be very very proud of you!!!!

I hope you condone hanging people that drink alcohol and do prescript pain killers to get high too.. now now lets be fair those two drugs are way worse than weed could ever be
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2013, 03:25 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,676,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Let me see your doctoral thesis and credentials that refutes the study you so blithely dismiss.
Don't bother asking. The pro-narcotic crowd always finds it easier to call scientific research BS, and then walk away.

Old 08-28-2013, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Don't bother asking. The pro-narcotic crowd always finds it easier to call scientific research BS, and then walk away.

you old fuddies are so way out numbered now days it's not even worth responding to you peeps

ohh and by the way I know tons of people that do not smoke weed or do no hard drugs that would like to see mj legalized in all 50 states!!! take them facts and shove it in to your propaganda folder..

Old 08-28-2013, 03:32 PM

2,137 posts, read 1,904,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catdancer View Post
The way you seem to operate, I doubt you've ever consciously met a "pothead" Do you have a shred of evidence to support what you claim?

If the government really thinks that MJ is so horrible, why have they applied for and received a patent for it's medicinal properties?

https://christiansagainstprohibition...uroprotectants
Why else would they smoke if not to get stoned catdancer? They like the taste?

I have met plenty of potheads, I was a pothead for 4 years. I personally think drugs should be legal, but I think all public benefits should require drug tests (for example you should not get the dependency tax deduction for a child who tests positive for drugs), that employers should be able to deny employment based on drug tests, and that public schools should be able to deny enrollment based on drug tests. Private businesses should be able to bar drugs and stoned patrons from their properties as well.

Old 08-28-2013, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFi View Post
Why else would they smoke if not to get stoned catdancer? They like the taste?

I have met plenty of potheads, I was a pothead for 4 years. I personally think drugs should be legal, but I think all public benefits should require drug tests (for example you should not get the dependency tax deduction for a child who tests positive for drugs), that employers should be able to deny employment based on drug tests, and that public schools should be able to deny enrollment based on drug tests. Private businesses should be able to bar drugs and stoned patrons from their properties as well.

taste is a big part of it just like wine and beer shows you don't know crap about weed!!! I never smoke crappy tasting weed, and I don't believe that you were a pot head one little bit... by stating the above in red

Old 08-28-2013, 03:40 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,335,471 times
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiFi

You potheads crack me up. Like children writing
a middle school 'why candy is good for me' thesis. You make an assertion,
provide the token supporting statements, and then sit back with a toothy grin
expecting your rubber stamped 'A'. All proud of your blatant mediocrity. Is that
what they teach you at 'weed college'?
You're entitled to your opinion. It's bogus, but you're entitled to it nonetheless.

Old 08-28-2013, 03:41 PM

Cruxan.....what you did is gorgeous!

Old 08-28-2013, 03:44 PM

2,137 posts, read 1,904,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
taste is a big part of it just like wine and beer shows you don't know crap about weed!!! I never smoke crappy tasting weed, and I don't believe that you were a pot head one little bit... by stating the above in red
That must be some damn good tasting weed that you are willing to risk police harassment or jail time in order to taste it... give me a break. You must be even dumber than I was. That is some feat.

Last edited by HiFi; 08-28-2013 at 04:02 PM..

Old 08-28-2013, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFi View Post
That must be some damn good tasting weed that you are willing to risk police harassment or jail time in order to taste it... give me a break. You must be even dumber than I was. That is some feat.
you would be proud of me this Friday marks one month that I haven't smoked not one single bud of weed. I usually quit for at least three months, but this time I even might try to go a whole year just like I do with booze... no problem...

Old 08-28-2013, 03:52 PM

Sticky black Nepalese tastes wonderful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies