Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 01:40 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,256,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
is it guilty until proven innocent or innocent until proven guilt?
Actually they clearly discriminated and broke the law. In a court of law they are innocent until proven guilty, but last time I checked this forum site isn't a court room.

Old 09-09-2013, 01:42 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,256,579 times
Quote:
I will never follow anti semetic laws
If these gay terrorist dogs came to me to force me to bake them a cake, they would get one laced with cyanide.
Anti-semetic laws? That is rich, and you should follow all laws like a good religious person or does you synagogue teach you to only follow the laws you agree with?

Old 09-09-2013, 01:43 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,290,011 times
Quote:
If these gay terrorist dogs came to me to force me to bake them a cake, they would get one laced with cyanide.
Right wingers are so upset about having to follow laws that make them sad they could just kill!

Old 09-09-2013, 01:44 PM

1,261 posts, read 2,149,472 times
Quote:
I think we have a bonafide psychopath here, folks. He pretty much just admitted he is willing to brutally murder innocent people.

How the hell do people reach this point? How can they stand to live with themselves, even stand to exist at all, when the only thoughts they entertain day in and day out are of causing harm and distress to their fellow human beings? I'm not religious at all, but I feel like when you've reached the point of entertaining thoughts and feelings of this magnitude of evil, you have also reached a certain kind of 'spiritual filthiness'. It just sullies you.

Last edited by Lunar Delta; 09-09-2013 at 01:52 PM..

Old 09-09-2013, 01:45 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,562,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
It doesn't matter if they were for or against SSM. The constitution states No state can deny equal protections to any American citizen. I am an American citizen, I can not be denied equal protection under the law.
If not a single person who voted on the 14th amendment was for same gender "marriage" then 14 amendment does not allow same gender "marriage".

gays (people who desired members of the same sex) had equal rights to straights at every single point in US history.

any gay can marry a member of the opposite sex, just like any straight can marry a member of the opposite sex.
any gay can't "marry" a member of the same sex, just like any straight can't "marry" a member of the same sex.

gays are just really stupid or really big liars for complain they don't have equal rights.

Old 09-09-2013, 01:47 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,290,011 times
The way right-wing bigots keep making arguments they know are wrong is funny. Reminds me of the anti-science ignoramuses who keep insisting a cue-card reader's blog should be considered a scientific publication.

Old 09-09-2013, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Events do not buy cakes. People do.
for events

this case is much more equivalent to me baking a cake for law school graduations but not medical school graduations.

I'm not discriminating against medical school graduates because they can also buy a cake for a law school graduation.

Old 09-09-2013, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Do you know what they say about opinions?

Everybody has one - it doesn't make it the law.

YOU, and other narrow-minded bigots, are the ones who now have to adjust to the laws of this country. And if you live in a state where same sex marriage is legal, then you are just going to have to get over it and accept that it is the law.

And if you don't, and you discriminate because of it, then be prepared to suffer the consequences.
In Nazi Germany the law was for all Jews to be killed. I was right to ignore that evil law and I will ignore this evil law.

Old 09-09-2013, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Actually there is an amendment against discrimination, you just choose to ignore it.

Also making a wedding cake has nothing to do with helping in a wedding, were they asked to preform in the wedding? Will the cake be marrying the couple, will you ever understand what discrimination means? One will never know.
learn to read.

I know what discrimination means much better then you do.
and if the government makes a law that ban religious people from selling wedding cakes because they add a law that forces them to violate their religion the government is discriminating against them.

We defeated communists in Russia but it seems that Russia has succeeded in turning the USA into the USSA

the first amendment gives anyone the right to refuse to do work that is counter to their religion
whoever is in favor of gutting the first amendment is a terrorist.

Old 09-09-2013, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Only in your tight little world, Dear, you do not decide for everyone else. Get a life. Jewish nazi.
how come I censored when I say facts but bigots like TheDragonslayer never gets censored?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies