Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 11:34 AM

46,370 posts, read 27,199,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Trouble answering the question? Besides, he cannot be a Liberal, he mentions God
LOL....nope, but evidently you and donnie do...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2013, 11:47 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,176,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
What a sick individual. He is a journalism professor, no wonder our media is so bad. These are the kind of idiots that are teaching them. U of K says his tweets were his 1st amendment right, so they are not firing him. Guess they approve of people wanting innocent people killed.

KU Professor David Guth Calls For Murdering NRA Members Children... | CJOnline.com
It's only a problem if a Republican clowns around does this, then they get fired.

Last edited by Darkatt; 09-20-2013 at 12:05 PM..

Old 09-20-2013, 11:51 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,975,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I think you need to read it again. Maybe again a little slower. Maybe get someone to read it to you.

He didn't say it *could* be their kids. He said *let it be your kids*.

Does someone need to explain to you the differences in what he said and what you are claiming he said?
That sick. Doesn't seem I remember any of those shooters being NRA membesr but several have been college age going to universities under professor's .Other 's have been students in public schools. So which system does that seem to point to?

Old 09-20-2013, 11:51 AM

4,837 posts, read 4,174,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
As I and many other guns owners have stated in the ted nugent threads....

However, the left continued down t he road of how ignorant the gun owners were and that ted was our spokes person, even after many of us gun owners denounced ted.

Now, in this thread you expect us to just say, oh yea...you're right....

When you can get your resident lefties to stop with the same thing as you are asking us to do, then maybe, but I find it hard to believe, knowing the lefties on this board and the hatred of guns, that will never happen.

So, eat a little of your own soup that you give the owners of guns and suck it up and move on....to the next gun bashing thread...
My heart bleeds for you, truly.

This is kind of not a story, the guy was punished for what he said. Should he have said it? Of course not. Was he punished? Yes. So, what's the problem here?

Old 09-20-2013, 11:53 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,053,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Proof that he is a leftist
He is a journalism professor.

Old 09-20-2013, 11:59 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,840,641 times
There is a code of behavior among high end mafia - You NEVER involve children...You never go for the weakest point of entry which is the children.....Only weasels and hyenas go after the kids...One of the reasons I can not stand child protection agencies is because they attempt to control people through what they love- Their children.....also - those that say they care and "what about the children?"---these types are prone to using kids to manipulate others also.....NEVER bring children into the equation or all rules of civil engagement disappear.....Try mentioning in a negative manner the child of a member of Hell's Angels....you will be swallowing your own teeth................nope- kids are sacred...

Old 09-20-2013, 12:03 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,479,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
It's only a problem if a Republican does this, then they get fired.
He did get fired.

Old 09-20-2013, 12:05 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,053,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
He did get fired.
No, he was placed on administrative leave.

Old 09-20-2013, 12:06 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,840,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
He did get fired.
Not very liberal of this guy....if he can't get his way he wants to kill your kids....ooooh - that is much worse than a conservative lunatic...what a coward....Let me have my way or I will stomp on your baby...seems that some liberals don't need a gun to do harm or incite harm. Perfect example that potentially speaking - guns do not want to kill people- people want to kill people...

Old 09-20-2013, 12:08 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,422,716 times
As far as I'm concerned, the "blood" is on the hands of the groups that have propelled political correctness to its unintended consequences of failure to follow up when red flags are raised around a member of a minority. Red flags were all over the place signaling the radical views of Major Nidal Hassan but ignored because he is a Muslim and no one wanted to be accused of racial profiling. It is probably safe to assume that the warnings about Aaron Alexis that were given to the Navy were ignored because he is black. Twenty-five deaths and dozens of injuries.........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies