Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2013, 03:08 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,264,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Well i didn't get to read it and I didn't get to sign it either so I consider myself exempt anyway. If you want to fine me it's ok to try.....bring a tail to hang down between your legs because anyone who does try will be leaving that way.

I never once voted for this fool of a pres, and i have never once considered that fool a pres. A dolt yes, pres no.

Any you think you can school me on the CONS? LOL Not even your chump Obama could do that. As close to CONS Law as he got was pushing a broom at Harvard. Affirmative Action Dolt is all he is.
You really are a sad and bitter person. I feel sorry for you.

I was unaware that every law passed since the day of your birth is illegal, since you personally didn't sign it. When will you be revoking them all formally and taking over the country?

You sound more and more like someone who hates America. Not your laws, not your justice system, not your duly-elected president ... tell me, what do you actually like about America?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2013, 03:09 PM

5,563 posts, read 4,264,862 times
Quote:
That is the Obama Plan and always has been. That dolt is highly motivated to make the USA the newest 3rd world country just ask Putin.

I think the PC *******s should be used to line the Oceans. What difference would it make? You traded off all your Rights for cheap security 5 years ago.
Another fine upstanding citizen who loathes everything the U.S. stands for and wants it destroyed.

Old 10-04-2013, 03:10 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
You really are a sad and bitter person. I feel sorry for you.

I was unaware that every law passed since the day of your birth is illegal, since you personally didn't sign it. When will you be revoking them all formally and taking over the country?

You sound more and more like someone who hates America. Not your laws, not your justice system, not your duly-elected president ... tell me, what do you actually like about America?
I liked the USA before the PC made pretend of every single thing. The PC are the problem. That life style needs to be Banned. The PC are as bad as the KKK and the New Black Panthers. You all live in la la land. So far the feds haven't taxed bitter yet.

Old 10-15-2013, 02:42 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,411,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
They're not doing the will of the people?

Were you laughing when you wrote that?!?? You must have been, because it's a terrible joke.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...cd/hcpolls.jpg

Legal or not, Constitutional or not, THE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT OBAMACARE!

/thread
SOME people don't want Obamacare. Not ALL "THE PEOPLE" or even a majority of "THE PEOPLE" are opposed to it. In fact, the majority support Obamacare as evidenced by the re-election of President Obama.

Are you going to be laughing when your Social Security check doesn't arrive?

Old 10-15-2013, 02:50 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,411,358 times
Quote:
Well i didn't get to read it and I didn't get to sign it either so I consider myself exempt anyway. If you want to fine me it's ok to try.....bring a tail to hang down between your legs because anyone who does try will be leaving that way.

I never once voted for this fool of a pres, and i have never once considered that fool a pres. A dolt yes, pres no.

Any you think you can school me on the CONS? LOL Not even your chump Obama could do that. As close to CONS Law as he got was pushing a broom at Harvard. Affirmative Action Dolt is all he is.
Proof ^^^ that all this insanity is because some people (Tea Party folks) just cannot deal with having a black President.

Old 10-15-2013, 09:51 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,766,994 times
Quote:

Amazing to read a person who can barely string a sentence together calling our President an affirmative action dolt. I guess that is the Tea Party. When you are dumb, I guess you think you are a genius and everyone else is stupid. Just like a tone deaf person thinks they have perfect pitch.

Old 10-15-2013, 09:55 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,973,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
They like to call Obama the dictator, but think about it:
You are NOT thinking.

Quote:
ACA was passed legally, per the Constitutional process, through the House, Senate, and White House. And it withstood Supreme Court review.
So what? It means nothing. The system is designed to undo anything that has been done.

Quote:
Boehner and his buddies have not mustered the electoral support to pass anything through the legislative process. They are a minority and are using threats against our livelihoods to try to dictate what they want.
Not in the House they aren't.

Quote:
And we know that most Americans strongly disapprove of what they are doing, even more than they disapprove of Obama and the Democrats, so they are clearly not interested in representing the "will of the people."
Passing Obamacare wasn't the will of the people. Your argument is hypocritical at best.

Quote:
So who's the one trying to be the dictator: the one who went through the Constitutional process and achieve a valid result, or the one unilaterally demanding that the majority do certain things under the threat of national economic recession?
Obama. He's assumed the power to re-write law at whim. Only Congress can do that.

Old 10-15-2013, 10:37 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,973,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
SOME people don't want Obamacare. Not ALL "THE PEOPLE" or even a majority of "THE PEOPLE" are opposed to it. In fact, the majority support Obamacare as evidenced by the re-election of President Obama.

Are you going to be laughing when your Social Security check doesn't arrive?
Yet another stupid lie.

We're not that stupid. Don't make arguments that insult people's intelligence with their lack of reason and truthfulness, if you want to be convincing.

Old 10-16-2013, 05:05 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,368,556 times
OP and other obama supports should read about the histroy of slavery in this country.
democraps fought of it many years until Republicans outlawed it.

Thank God for Republicans, otherwise obama would still be picking cotton.

Old 10-16-2013, 06:15 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,318,915 times
Quote:
They like to call Obama the dictator, but think about it:

ACA was passed legally, per the Constitutional process, through the House, Senate, and White House. And it withstood Supreme Court review.
Did I miss something? When did it withstand Supreme Court review? I thought they only ruled on the "penalty/tax?"

If it has "withstood" Supreme Court review on anything eles (there are still numerous constituional issues still pending), when did it happen? Please enlighten us.

Quote:
Boehner and his buddies have not mustered the electoral support to pass anything through the legislative process. They are a minority and are using threats against our livelihoods to try to dictate what they want.
Did we have another election that I don't know about? Last time I knew, "Boehner and his buddies" were in the majority. When did they become the minority?

I have been reading that it is the Democrats, including Obama, that keep insisting that they "will not negotiate." Harry Reid refuses to meet with them in conference, which is the usual procedure. Who is it that is failing to act here?

Quote:
And we know that most Americans strongly disapprove of what they are doing, even more than they disapprove of Obama and the Democrats, so they are clearly not interested in representing the "will of the people."
Most Americans strongly disapprove of ObamaCare, and have since before it was shoved down our throats. So, who is it that is not representing the will of the people, again? Say it one more time.

Quote:
So who's the one trying to be the dictator: the one who went through the Constitutional process and achieve a valid result, or the one unilaterally demanding that the majority do certain things under the threat of national economic recession?
The constitutional process is to debate legislation before it is just shoved down our throats ... excuse me, "passed." That didn't happen. No debate (from the administration and the Party that claimed they would be the most transparent).

Now we have the Democrats demanding that they get exactly what they want, no compromises, or they will shut down the government, which they did.

Oh, and by the way ... we are still in the deep recession that Obama began in 2009.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies