Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 12:02 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,024,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Ummm..... Like numerous posters on this board, I've never disclosed which, if any, political party I belong to.

But you just keep posting Harrier's History of America 1-A. It's mildly amusing to read. Corrections will be made when you go off into the weeds.
The posts that you have made make it rather clear that you are a Democat.

Please elaborate if you are otherwise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2013, 12:29 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,916,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Harrier has criticized a liberal family member's Facebook post.

The post concerns gay marriage.

He has been vilified by this family member whom he loves.

He isn't sure if this same family member loves him.
Thank you for proving my point that we all need to grow-up.

Old 12-02-2013, 12:41 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,229,228 times
Quote:
In many cases those were peaceful protests which turned violent because people like Ronald Reagan decided to use police agencies as their own, personal billy clubs because the conservatives HATED students. They detested the fact that a bunch of students dared to use the First Amendment to protest the war and the draft.

And, in CA, Reagan's imposition of fees which destroyed the chance of a college education for thousands of students who couldn't afford the fees he imposed. Which meant thousands of 19-year old's no longer had student deferments but, instead, got drafted and shipped to Vietnam.

You bet there were protests. And in CA peaceful sit-ins and walks through campuses turned violent because students were attacked by the Henchmen of the Right. AKA, in California, the CHP.
Can you cite who the people like Ronald Reagan were along with cite the cases they used police force?

Old 12-02-2013, 12:42 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,229,228 times
Quote:
Ummm..... Like numerous posters on this board, I've never disclosed which, if any, political party I belong to.

But you just keep posting Harrier's History of America 1-A. It's mildly amusing to read. Corrections will be made when you go off into the weeds.
Your repeated use of the term RWNJ in your various posts define what you are

Old 12-02-2013, 12:54 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,458,676 times
People, it's just a freaking bake sale, not a communist coup. Really no need to get so bent out of shape about it. You conservative curmudgeons desperately need to get a life.

Old 12-02-2013, 12:55 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,437,385 times
fake

Old 12-02-2013, 01:02 PM

13,305 posts, read 7,875,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
People, it's just a freaking bake sale, not a communist coup. Really no need to get so bent out of shape about it. You conservative curmudgeons desperately need to get a life.
Why was she afraid to sell lemonade, then?

Stigma?

Old 12-02-2013, 01:10 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
This story demonstrates that this is a conservative republic, and that lefties are out on the fringe.
The story is likely a hoax!

Quote:
Harrier has criticized a liberal family member's Facebook post.

The post concerns gay marriage.

He has been vilified by this family member whom he loves.

He isn't sure if this same family member loves him.
Well, family is a little different. Those are the people you can let your hair down with a little. I get lots of political stuff on my Facebook feed. I rarely respond to any of it.

Old 12-02-2013, 01:12 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,458,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Why was she afraid to sell lemonade, then?

Stigma?
I guess I haven't studied the delicate intricacies of this incendiary issue to the degree you have as I really have no idea what you're talking about.

Old 12-02-2013, 01:14 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,755,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Hey I don't know what went into those brownies. She has to do like anyone else serving food to the public, she better apply and get a license to serve food.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies