Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2013, 01:28 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
It's been on the news.....what the ------ said after hitting the old crackers.....and no I will not look it up for you!!!..... the liberal new media is just like you, they do their best to cover up the truth.....
"Yes there is, but I'm not going to tell you about it"

Very convincing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2013, 01:49 PM

1,228 posts, read 1,369,526 times
Quote:
Is there any evidence that they aren't hate crimes.....Are you people really that f--king blind???????
Yes, I'm guessing he is. Look at his profile and while carefully worded, he appears to fit a "protected" species definition. Ergo, what's done to him and his ilk is almost automatically a "hate crime" in this day-and-age of political cowardice and correctness. But if you're the progeny of dead, white European males you're automatically considered hateful and on your own.

I happen to be one of the "unprotected" and I also happen to be along in years (nearing 70). Coincidentally I'm also a former cop and I still carry a gun. My experience makes me constantly aware of those around me so should some young punk of any race, creed, religion, flavor, gender, sexual preference, ethnicity, etc. decide to take a cowardly try/cheap shot at me they risk being incapacitated at best, dead at worst. You see, I don't discriminate! No hate crime here!

Old 12-29-2013, 01:57 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
"Yes there is, but I'm not going to tell you about it"

Very convincing

I have seen it in the news also, and anyone who does not believe that the black knockout crimes against white people is not racists is a fool.

Old 12-29-2013, 04:37 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
I have seen it in the news also, and anyone who does not believe that the black knockout crimes against white people is not racists is a fool.
Like it was mentioned time and time again it has to be proven which is not easy unless the person doing it is really stupid and brags about it andpost dumb sh*t like that clown did in Texas

Old 12-29-2013, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
The feds are still investigating George Zimmerman and the Sanford PD for violating Trayvon Martins's civil rights. Yet they did nothing in a single knockout game crime before the white-on-black incident.

The so-called 'Civil Rights Division' investigates when it wants to.

So many of you are pissed off at Holder because of the stupidity of your own local law officals?

Old 12-29-2013, 04:46 PM

Quote:
It's been on the news.....what the ------ said after hitting the old crackers.....and no I will not look it up for you!!!..... the liberal new media is just like you, they do their best to cover up the truth.....

What is the difference of a white guy fighting a black guy and beating the crap out of him and telling his freinds that "I sure beat the sh*t out of that ni66r!" Would you consider that a hate crime or freedom of speech (bravado to be exact)?. that person would not be charged with a hate crime and rightfully so since the fight was based on something else and not because he was black. In case many of you did not notice, when some of these kids knock out someone they immediately go through their pockets thus making it a crime of opportunity. Oh btw, here is a secret, blacks have also been victim to this "game" as well but since you want to make it political the conservative news shows won't tell you this either. I have heard of this happening five years ago in the Oakland part of Pittsburgh

Old 12-29-2013, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniDanko View Post
According to the FBI 54.6% whites, 33.9% minorities, and 11.5% unknown have been charged with hate crimes in 2012. Given the history and current demographic of this country, I don't much of a double standard there. Being that a Black man in NY who was yelling out racial rants about white people (proof existed) before he knocked one out and was also charged with a hate, I'm also not seeing the double standard that exist here. This white guy video taped himself using racial slurs & stating he wanted to knock a black guy out, and the black knockout player was heard doing the exact same thing... Both men were charged.... What double standard?

It is just some people love to accuse others (minoirities) of "victimization but have no probelm of doing it themselves

Old 12-29-2013, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly1 View Post
Yes, I'm guessing he is. Look at his profile and while carefully worded, he appears to fit a "protected" species definition. Ergo, what's done to him and his ilk is almost automatically a "hate crime" in this day-and-age of political cowardice and correctness. But if you're the progeny of dead, white European males you're automatically considered hateful and on your own.
Um, both White and Male are protected classes, so you're a member of a protected class too - in fact we all are.

Old 12-29-2013, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Please share then. Give me one example of a black-on-white knockout crime in which evidence of a hate crime existed, but the perpetrator was not charged with a hate crime.

Old 12-29-2013, 10:41 PM

1,228 posts, read 1,369,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Um, both White and Male are protected classes, so you're a member of a protected class too - in fact we all are.
Um, I wasn't referring to gender and race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies