Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2014, 07:25 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,397,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Then I am sure you will find one that suits your purpose.
No need, I gave up such childish beliefs not long after I stopped believing Santa was real.

Old 01-08-2014, 07:26 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,244,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CravingMountains View Post
Is your hobby watching gay pride parades on your computer? I mean, how else would you know what goes on during such festive events.
I and my family went to a 4th of July parade. There in the middle was a gay pride group and their filth I described.

Old 01-08-2014, 07:28 AM

1,790 posts, read 2,053,295 times
Quote:
My mother, an avowed atheist, turned to God on her deathbed. People I have known who relatives die that were atheists recanted.

I respect other peoples opinion as they should respect mine no matter how odious you may find it.

I suspect half the population think as I do just don't have the chutzpah to voice it. I, on the other hand, do not care what other people think of me. Means very little and has absolutely no effect on me.

So go on with your whiny garbage along with that well-spoken and clean idiot infesting the White House. You want verbal diarrhea, just listen to the idiot-in-chief and the lies he constantly spews.
Why do you want me to listen to your President? I don't live in your country.

So your mother kicked the bucket and she turned to god. Who gives a ****? She was scared of dying. What bearing does that have on anybody but her?

I don't have to respect your opinion that all atheists will turn to god before they die. It's a load of crap. Gob****e.

Old 01-08-2014, 07:30 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,244,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
Why do you want me to listen to your President? I don't live in your country.

So your mother kicked the bucket and she turned to god. Who gives a ****? She was scared of dying. What bearing does that have on anybody but her?

I don't have to respect your opinion that all atheists will turn to god before they die. It's a load of crap. Gob****e.
Let me guess. 21 years old, living in mommy's basement. No job, sucking on the taxpayers teat. That describes most of the Eurotrash.

Old 01-08-2014, 07:33 AM

511 posts, read 800,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
My wife is Japanese. One day, we were at an amusement park. We were strolling our son around. This old guy and a kid walked by. The old man looked at the stroller and mumbled, "Must be some new species of monkey." and kept walking.

I stopped strolling. I whipped around and said, "What did you just say?" I don't care if he was 60, 70, or 80 or if it had been a younger racist. I was going to knock him out. At least confront the stupid. You always have to fight the stupid.

Whole societies were built on people being gay. Ever hear of the Spartans? Gay.
Samurai? GAY. To say it is abnormal is to ignore history. And we're not ignorant up in here, so it's as normal today as it was normal in the age of the Spartans.

It just is. Let it be. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say a lot of people hate gays because the Bible says hate gays. Just like it says you can't eat oysters.

Oysters and being gay are off the list of normal. They quote one verse as law about gays and say, "Meh" to the one that says you can't EVER get a divorce.
It is abnormal. From an anatomical sense, our genitals were designed perfectly to interact with the opposite sex. Anal sex is not normal. It's actually physically dangerous.

The Bible is clear in many verses both OT and NT that homosexuality is a grave sin that damages the body and the spirit. It is described as being unnatural. Funny I can't find anywhere in the NT that says I can't eat oysters or get a haircut. Also divorce is allowed if adultry is involved. That is quoted directly from Christ.

24,260 posts, read 14,225,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamencoFreak View Post
My dictionary says "deviating," not "different." Thus, homosexuality is deviant behavior, not just different. Deviating from accepted normal behavior.

Again, a whitewash. Heterosexuality is not simply "more common." It is normal in the strictest sense. We are made that way by nature. It is not just a preferred practice.

You are deliberately obfuscating the issue. Typical of Leftist doublespeak, used to convince the masses that what they believe to be true is all in their mind; i.e., they have been conditioned to believe, but what they think they know is open to debate. There is no absolute truth, according to the pedagogues of the new intellectualism, who have been educated to imbecility.

One of the things homosexuals fear more than anything is to be thought to be "abnormal;" hence, their militant (and absolute vitriolic) response to anyone who would suggest that they aren't.
This is a prime example of why people get upset when called not normal. THIS is what is meant most of the time when someone calls another not normal.

5,563 posts, read 4,266,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
My wife is Japanese. One day, we were at an amusement park. We were strolling our son around. This old guy and a kid walked by. The old man looked at the stroller and mumbled, "Must be some new species of monkey." and kept walking.

I stopped strolling. I whipped around and said, "What did you just say?" I don't care if he was 60, 70, or 80 or if it had been a younger racist. I was going to knock him out. At least confront the stupid. You always have to fight the stupid.

Whole societies were built on people being gay. Ever hear of the Spartans? Gay.
Samurai? GAY. To say it is abnormal is to ignore history. And we're not ignorant up in here, so it's as normal today as it was normal in the age of the Spartans.

It just is. Let it be. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say a lot of people hate gays because the Bible says hate gays. Just like it says you can't eat oysters.

Oysters and being gay are off the list of normal. They quote one verse as law about gays and say, "Meh" to the one that says you can't EVER get a divorce.
Bravo for this post (though very sorry that happened to you ) and a rep coming your way.

Old 01-08-2014, 07:34 AM

5,365 posts, read 6,343,608 times
Quote:
I and my family went to a 4th of July parade. There in the middle was a gay pride group and their filth I described.
Sureeeeee. I bet there was all types of filth! What was it? A few gay people holding up equality signs? You spout your nonsense quicker than you can make it up. City sponsored parades get to determine what is allowed and is not allowed during their parades. I have never seen anything anything exceeding a PG-13 limit during such events and I go to them quite often. If you are seeing some type of "filth" (whatever that means) then you sure must have some eyes for it because they are dodging mine!

Are you sure you don't have some type of pent up feelings, thoughts, attractions hidden in your mind?

I have to go do stuff today. I'll be back later though.

Old 01-08-2014, 07:34 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,127,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
There are a lot of people making headlines these days for making anti-gay statements. These people are heavily criticized and some must even pay with their jobs and/or positions.

What I want to know is, why is it wrong to say that homosexuality is abnormal? It is one thing to spread hate speech or discriminate against someone because they are gay or deprive them of their civil rights because they are gay, but I really don't see why it is such a big deal when someone who is high profile says that being gay is abnormal, because it obviously is abnormal.

I have absolutely no ill will towards anyone who is gay. I could easily sit down and have a friendly convo with someone I knew was gay, and I fully support their right to have the same federal benefits as straight couples who've made a legal commitment to one another..... but do I think their sexual preferences are "normal" or "natural"?.....

no, I don't, and I don't see a problem with saying so. There are a lot of people who do things that are abnormal, but that doesn't mean I hate them or would discriminate against them for it.

I have no problem with it, until you try to deny the right to marry to a gay couple.

Old 01-08-2014, 07:35 AM

1,790 posts, read 2,053,295 times
Quote:
Let me guess. 21 years old, living in mommy's basement. No job, sucking on the taxpayers teat. That describes most of the Eurotrash.
Canada is not in Europe. Get a map.

For a religious person you sure are full of anger and hate.

For the record, 27 years old, 100k in the bank account to put down on a house, worked the last 3 days while sick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies