Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2014, 06:21 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,950,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
so why dont you just post the evidence that it was Core al-queda yourself ?
I'll do that after you post the evidence it was a spontaneous demonstration caused by a YouTube video. Remember, that's the lie your President and his administration told for weeks after this event happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2014, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vejadu View Post
No matter how much you want these scandals and lies to go away, and no matter how much the media tries to wash his record by claiming Obama had no connection to these incidents or that they've been 'debunked', these things happened. But protecting Obama's legacy is more important than holding him accountable. Sweeping this stuff under the rug doesn't make it untrue, it's just more instances of finding ways to let Obama squirm out of responsibility for these scandals.

Can anyone honestly say that if Bush had been guilty of the Benghazi scandal, using the IRS to attack Liberal groups, wiretapping reporters, etc., our news media, pop culture and Liberals wouldn't be making these front page stories day after day? But Obama is given a pass where a Republican would be crucified. This blatant double-standard shows how unfairly treated someone is when there's a (R) behind their name. One only has to look at how Christie is being grilled over "bridgegate" compared to how Obama has been let off the hook for far worse offenses to see this double-standard in action.
Great post.

The bottom line is this: Obama'a hyperpartisan cheerleaders disgust me. They are basically un-American hypocrites who care more about power than integrity or truth.

Old 01-15-2014, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Sigh.

Please. No one cares. Seriously. 4 guys died overseas in a attack. It happens EVERY DAY pretty much.

Oh no the president said it was due to protests when it was due to terrorists...so freaking what? What difference would it have mattered either way? Maybe theres a reason for him to say that, but for the most part-no one cares.

Whats the huge conspiracy, who did it massively benefit? No one. it makes no difference.

OMG people died!

Yes. and people die every day. Your point? Ohhh yes "they could have done something!" And when asked what its all...they could have flown planes over! They could have...ad nauseum without any clear understanding of things.

So we should have started a invasion of a allied country? Oh no thats not it....the planes yeah thats it! Right...do you know how many surface to air missiles are in the area? What risks vs benefit was there?

Seriously this is just so much BS.
Short version of your screed:

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!

Oh, and if this happens every day as you claim, can you tell us which ambassador was sodomized and slaughtered yesterday. I missed it.

Old 01-15-2014, 06:28 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,191,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

Stevens was sacrificed, to create a crisis to go after our first amendment and ban videos they chose controversial.
i love a conspiracy as much as the next guy and I have zero respect for this administration, but I can't believe that notion.
What I do believe is that some blacks ops were going on there that would seriously embarrass Obama if they were disclosed.
Now, Fast and Furious and the 2nd Amendment, that's quite another matter. They're guilty with blood on their hands.

Old 01-15-2014, 06:32 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,214,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I believe it was speculation from the WH. So basically you guys are so upset over the difference of what the Benghazi attack should be called? And you wonder why this isn't in the news anymore.
I think that most people are upset by the deliberate attempt by the white house to misrepresent what had actually happened. The Obama Admin was caught with their pants down and people were killed. It is and was a disservice to those men to blame a movie that had not a thing to do with it. Even after the facts were revealed a member of the Admin was still spewing that the movie was to blame.
The biggest issue I have with Obama and his admin is that they lie and lie when it serves no real purpose.

Old 01-15-2014, 06:42 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,940,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
so why dont you just post the evidence that it was Core al-queda yourself ?
It won't be done because it can't be done. Investigations produce conclusions base on the best information availible. Like everything else Benghazi, there are no hard evidence proofs of any contention...only best information assessments. Nothing more.

Old 01-15-2014, 06:46 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,558,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
the truth
Please do tell how you know what "the truth" is? What are your sources? What information do you have?

Old 01-15-2014, 06:48 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,391,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post

Short version of your screed:

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!

Oh, and if this happens every day as you claim, can you tell us which ambassador was sodomized and slaughtered yesterday. I missed it.
How much longer are you guys going to keep taking that quote out of context? Obviously, that same strategy did you guys a lot of good with Obama's "You didn't build that" quote, which was also wildly taken out of context. Worked great getting President Romney elected, right?

re: ambassadors dying, why didn't you neo-cons care one lick about all the embassy workers who died when Bush was president? Is it time to start having some hearings about those incidents?

Old 01-15-2014, 06:50 AM

4,571 posts, read 3,519,196 times
You lefties are just sick, sick people.

Old 01-15-2014, 06:50 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,655,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Sorry, but the rest of the nation has moved on. We're not going to keep jumping onto the "wild unprovable conspiracy bandwagon" just because the regressive radical right says we should.

Yes, of course. With the Watergate scandal, we should have just "moved on". After all, it was just a simple burglary and no one died.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies