Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2014, 03:05 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,231,983 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I do know what is going on, I also think that some idiot in Florida getting arrested isn't a part of Benghazi.
At the time he was suddenly arrested. I think the guy is a scum bag and the world would be a better place if he was used for shark bait or to feed hungry bears. The fact remains that by coinky dink he was arrested and the media made it a point to point out how the US Government was sensitive towards the feelings of Muslims and the man would be prosecuted. I don't believe the crap movie had anything to do with Benghazi other than it was used as an excuse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2014, 03:08 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,204,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, the WH never said it was about a video ever?

And if not, why did this guy in FL get arrested?
Do you mean this guy that was arrested in Los Angeles or is there someone else you are referring to in Florida?
Producer of anti-Islam film arrested, ordered held without bail - CNN.com

Old 01-15-2014, 03:13 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:
Do you mean this guy that was arrested in Los Angeles or is there someone else you are referring to in Florida?
Producer of anti-Islam film arrested, ordered held without bail - CNN.com
In post 49, you stated the guy in FL...Not CA...

Quote:
Because this thread isn't about some idiot in Florida who was arrested.
Understandable, that as a leftist you are not able to keep your story right... then have to lie!

Old 01-15-2014, 03:15 PM

Quote:
In post 49, you stated the guy in FL...Not CA...

Understandable, that as a leftist you are not able to keep your story right... then have to lie!

Goes to show that I am not paying attention to some random guy that has been arrested...but I noticed you didn't correct me when I said Florida, which leads me to believe you also thought the man was in Florida....therefore, I have to wonder how closely you are actually following these random stories that have nothing to do with Benghazi.

Old 01-15-2014, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Goes to show that I am not paying attention to some random guy that has been arrested...
This is obvious in many posts of yours....

Quote:
but I noticed you didn't correct me when I said Florida, which leads me to believe you also thought the man was in Florida....therefore, I have to wonder how closely you are actually following these random stories that have nothing to do with Benghazi.
No, in the end, I care about what happened, which it is very clear, you do not, the only thing random was you stating FL....

Thanks for playing.

Old 01-15-2014, 03:44 PM

Quote:
This is obvious in many posts of yours....

No, in the end, I care about what happened, which it is very clear, you do not, the only thing random was you stating FL....

Thanks for playing.
Yet you didn't notice that error until I corrected for myself. Makes me think you aren't paying as close of attention to all of this as you say you are or you would have pointed out that error.

Old 01-15-2014, 04:32 PM

4,583 posts, read 3,411,758 times
So how does this report do to exhonerate what Romney claimed during the debates last year, especially at the end of the 2nd debate where Von Cistern had to betray here independent moderator status to help Obama

Old 01-15-2014, 04:42 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
At the time he was suddenly arrested. I think the guy is a scum bag and the world would be a better place if he was used for shark bait or to feed hungry bears. The fact remains that by coinky dink he was arrested and the media made it a point to point out how the US Government was sensitive towards the feelings of Muslims and the man would be prosecuted. I don't believe the crap movie had anything to do with Benghazi other than it was used as an excuse.
Your correct as usual. The video movie BS was used as nothing but a diversion and most of us could see thru to that. I could, friends could, family could, hell even my dog knew.

As with this administration, they do not disappoint now do they. It is someone else fault, they are looking into the matter, as when hell freezes over. Just finding out about it, or their usual excuse there are many believe me. It is someone elses fault, and they had no part in the scandal.

How stupid do they actually believe their supporters are. They must know they have them right where they want them.

This administration is noted for there many many excuses, and some are outright pathetic.

Old 01-15-2014, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Yet you didn't notice that error until I corrected for myself. Makes me think you aren't paying as close of attention to all of this as you say you are or you would have pointed out that error.
I don't worry about who or where someone was from....I care about what was said and how it happened. Sorry, but you have failed....you just don't care about anything that happened....and you have admitted that here...

Old 01-15-2014, 05:27 PM

Quote:
I don't worry about who or where someone was from....I care about what was said and how it happened. Sorry, but you have failed....you just don't care about anything that happened....and you have admitted that here...

Sure I admit mistaking where the man was from, I don't follow that story, but you seem to say you follow it and if you were paying attention to that story you would have jumped all over that detail. Which leads me to believe you have no idea why the man was arrested to begin with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies