Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 03:21 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,260,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
LOL...that sounds like the short list to me! I owe you a rep as soon as c-d let's me give you another one...
Wow if that's how you guys get reps. . .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2007, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
Well...unless it is about Spanish speakers or homosexuals or pro-death abortionists or Christmas stealers or Muslims or environmental wackos or any people "different" than they are....I guess they don't whine or complain too much.
And BTW, yes, at least you have that correct. . . we are different (thank goodness) than pro-death abortionist and "Christmas stealers (?), and wackos (your words) !!!!

Old 12-01-2007, 03:27 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,796,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
Not really. You evidentally missed the entire point. . . If republicans are saying they feel OK mentally then they are indeed not whining. That is all I said. And then you have to reply with your sarcasm, that contributed nil other than to put down republicans which is same same same!
Aww, shucks sorry spunk...I thought you meant Republicans do not whine or complain in general...wcich as we know from this forum is obviously not true. My apologies.

By the way, I did not realize that someone admitting to having some issues with their health was a whiner and /or complainer. Are you a medical practicioner?

Old 12-01-2007, 03:29 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,711,118 times
Trying to skirt the usual:

My personal experience with Republicans vs. Democrats says the opposite is true.

No scientific survey or reports, just my experience.

Old 12-01-2007, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
Aww, shucks sorry spunk...I thought you meant Republicans do not whine or complain in general...wcich as we know from this forum is obviously not true. My apologies.

By the way, I did not realize that someone admitting to having some issues with their health was a whiner and /or complainer. Are you a medical practicioner?
No billy4 you miss understood again, I did NOT say people that have issues with their health are whiners!

What I said was that republicans reporting that they feel fit mentally are not complaining about their mental health. Therefore if they feel good about it it must say something positive about their mental health.

And regarding what you stated about republicans complaining. . . you must have a selective memory because the democrats out rank us in this department about 50:1. Go back and reread all about complaining about health care and jobs over seas and Bush.

Old 12-01-2007, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
Trying to skirt the usual:

My personal experience with Republicans vs. Democrats says the opposite is true.

No scientific survey or reports, just my experience.
Huh????

Old 12-01-2007, 03:37 PM

1,155 posts, read 3,334,098 times
With all the poverty, war, famine, displacement, homelessness, diseases, child molesters, gas prices, tewwowists, the war on christmas, etc.. who in their right mind has excellent mental health?

So, I guess this report is good for a pinko commie godless lib like me. I've got a feelings. Go figure!

Old 12-01-2007, 03:40 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,796,244 times
Quote:
No billy4 you miss understood again, I did NOT say people that have issues with their health are whiners!

What I said was that republicans reporting that they feel fit mentally are not complaining about their mental health. Therefore if they feel good about it it must say something positive about their mental health.

And regarding what you stated about republicans complaining. . . you must have a selective memory because the democrats out rank us in this department about 50:1. Go back and reread all about complaining about health care and jobs over seas and Bush.
No, I got you...but that means that independents and Democrats that do admit to some health issues are Whining and Complaining in your mind,right? Or why bother posting this in the first place?

"They feel they are in a good place mentally. . . not whining, complaining etc."

As far as complaining about health care and jobs overseas and Bush (War)...there is a difference between discussing national issues affecting the health of the country and getting upset about Happy Holidays or if something is too "PC".

If you don't see that difference, that is unfortunate.

Last edited by bily4; 12-01-2007 at 03:56 PM..

Old 12-01-2007, 03:40 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,711,118 times
Quote:
Huh????
Didn't mean to confuse you. Read the OP.

Old 12-01-2007, 04:26 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,511,190 times
Default 12 step program

How about this guys.
Let commit all the registered Dems & Repubs to mental health facilities for a 12 step program in responsible government. And in there absence we could let the Independents run the show for awhile.

So what do you say?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies