Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 08:26 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,169,710 times

Advertisements

Looks to me healthcare increases each year about the same amount, so what was the excuse for the increases before ACA, before you right wingers had Obama to blame?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2014, 08:27 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,967,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
And the link to those numbers is?
Find it yourself.

If you wanted to know, you would already know. But you don't, you only want to post the propaganda from the party.

Old 02-19-2014, 08:28 PM

Quote:

Looks to me healthcare increases each year about the same amount, so what was the excuse for the increases before ACA, before you right wingers had Obama to blame?
You can't even lie convincingly.

Old 02-19-2014, 08:29 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,169,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwmdk View Post
Find it yourself.

If you wanted to know, you would already know. But you don't, you only want to post the propaganda from the party.
Quote:
You can't even lie convincingly.
I found the numbers and they don't back up your lie, which I have found to be a common trait from you, so I am not surprised your numbers are founded in fiction, just like my unicorn farm.

Old 02-19-2014, 08:31 PM

Quote:
I found the numbers and they don't back up your lie, which I have found to be a common trait from you, so I am not surprised your numbers are founded in fiction, just like my unicorn farm.
No, you just "found" the party's talking points blast email again.

Oh, and "subsidy" does not reduce cost.

Old 02-19-2014, 08:32 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,481,097 times
Quote:
The same liberals who insist that a few instances of perverse or unusual weather means it's "proof" that global warming is destroying the planet...

Insist that when 90% of everyone experience dramatically increased health insurance rates it isn't evidence that Obamacare is bad.
Are you a scientist?

I ask, because I am not a scientist. Since I am not a scientist, I have to rely on people who are to tell me about global warming. And the overwhelming majority of scientists, from all over the world, affirm that global warming is real and that human activities are driving it.

Why do you believe a handful of climate cranks, talk radio hosts and bought-and-paid-for shills of the fossil fuel industry instead of every reputable scientist on the planet?

Old 02-19-2014, 08:32 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,295,190 times
Quote:
The same liberals who insist that a few instances of perverse or unusual weather means it's "proof" that global warming is destroying the planet...

Insist that when 90% of everyone experience dramatically increased health insurance rates it isn't evidence that Obamacare is bad.
Health care spending growth remains low - Jan. 6, 2014

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/19/us...osts-rise.html

Does Obamacare Deserve Credit For Slowing The Growth In Health Care Spending? - Forbes

Growth in U.S. health spending continues at historically slow rate, despite improved economy | Modern Healthcare

If Slow Rate Of Health Care Spending Growth Persists, Projections May Be Off By $770 Billion | David M. Cutler

Officials: Slower health spending growth may boost jobs

It is truly astonishing the level of make believe that exists in conservative policy analysis. Health care spending growth has slowed. This is objective reality.

Old 02-19-2014, 08:33 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,667,657 times
Another example of how they run from "0bamacare" and fling the new, improved "ACA" around.

Too funny.

Old 02-19-2014, 08:35 PM

6,512 posts, read 7,546,718 times
Quote:
Find it yourself.

Burden of proof.

You make the claim; you substantiate it.

Old 02-19-2014, 08:35 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,295,190 times
Quote:

Before the ACA those price increases were economic freedom.

Now those same price increases are slavery caused by the ACA.

conservatives don't care about reality when it comes to public policy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies