Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2014, 07:54 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,659,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevel79 View Post
As I stated....his one is strange. He clearly says that he doesnt care if she associates or even sleeps with black people. A true racist would flat out forbid his significant other to act in such a manner. It's quite possible that he has racism in his heart but I dont think his words to her were in that recording were race based. Sounds more like whoever is calling and complaining to him about it has some leverage or an influence on him for him to care or be concerned about it.
She's not his "significant other". She's just his mixed blood, booty call. He has a wife, who is suing the aforementioned "booty call" for 2 mil.

He's not just a racist, he's also a blatant hypocrite. If he was true to his beliefs, he'd field an all white basketball team. See how far his franchise goes then.
Instead, he makes a fortune buying prime black athletes for his sports machine and then doesn't want anyone from his circle associating with them.
I mean Magic Johnson for crying out loud, give me a break. It's not some corner gang banger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2014, 07:57 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,909,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Instead, he makes a fortune buying prime black athletes for his sports machine.

That statement is racist. 'Buying' black people has been illegal for over 140 years in the US.

Old 04-27-2014, 08:04 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,646,926 times
Quote:
She's not his "significant other". She's just his mixed blood, booty call. He has a wife, who is suing the aforementioned "booty call" for 2 mil.

He's not just a racist, he's also a blatant hypocrite. If he was true to his beliefs, he'd field an all white basketball team. See how far his franchise goes then.
Instead, he makes a fortune buying prime black athletes for his sports machine and then doesn't want anyone from his circle associating with them.
I mean Magic Johnson for crying out loud, give me a break. It's not some corner gang banger.
You can be a racist and employ black people...

There is no need to be so true that you lose money... thats hustling backwards

Old 04-27-2014, 08:17 PM

52,687 posts, read 47,943,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...064539618.html

This may just trump Bundy's rant. The owner of the LA Clippers was caught on tape telling his half black/half Mexican girlfriend not to bring other African-Americans to basketball games and that she shouldn't "broadcast that you're associating with black people." The guest he was referring to was Magic Johnson. Is it somewhat hypocritical for this man to obviously hate the people that make him billions?
Seems a bit odd when you consider that Sterling is a registered Democrat and has actually given to the NAACP's and Al Sharpton's causes in previous years. Whatever it is, it is hypocrisy.

Old 04-27-2014, 08:25 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,659,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
That statement is racist. 'Buying' black people has been illegal for over 140 years in the US.
He purchases the services of some of the finest black athletes in the world for a contracted period of time..............Does that sound better?

Old 04-28-2014, 12:36 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,001,988 times
Quote:
I mean Magic Johnson for crying out loud, give me a break. It's not some corner gang banger
There is a Magic Johnson Park in Willowbrook, just south of Watts, right in the midde of gang banger territory.

El Segundo and Avalon.

Old 04-28-2014, 01:19 AM

2,953 posts, read 5,294,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
There is a Magic Johnson Park in Willowbrook, just south of Watts, right in the midde of gang banger territory.

El Segundo and Avalon.
And this relevant, why?

There is a park in his name in a low income area of LA? What a thug.

Old 04-28-2014, 01:25 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,001,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
And this relevant, why?

There is a park in his name in a low income area of LA? What a thug.
He played for much of his career in Inglewood.

Old 04-28-2014, 01:41 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
He played for much of his career in Inglewood.
Willowbrook is not near Inglewood... I'm not sure what point you're trying to make?

Old 04-28-2014, 01:42 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,104 times
This idiot should loose his team... There is no place for racist owning NBA teams...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies