Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2014, 08:42 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,335,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
this story is specifically about race... WTF?
You're right, it is about race, and it's being used to pressure the owner to sell his team to the one guy he was worried about. There's a smell factor here I'm willing to wonder about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2014, 08:43 AM

4,520 posts, read 4,211,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
You're right, it is about race, and it's being used to pressure the owner to sell his team to the one guy he was worried about. There's a smell factor here...
Well, he could've avoid the set up by not being, you know...racist.

If this was all a set up (which I doubt), I love hanging a racist by their own rope.

Old 04-28-2014, 08:44 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,198,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
I'm Black and I have to disagree with this...

Sure, the guy is a racist piece of garbage but SHE knew the rules and violated them.

She had no problem going along until the money stopped flowing in then she exposed him.

Bravo for getting the NBA to finally do something about a guy they KNEW was a dirtbag but it's still shady IMO.

both of them or slimy, sleezy people but it's odd how THIS is what brings him down. Not the housing discrimination he lost... not the Elgin Baylor GM suing him or all the other racist things players and coaches have known about in the past.... it's his Black/Mexican GF tricking him into expressing his hate for HER using his money to throw other Black men in his face.
I don't blame her for what she did, if I had to be around a racist piece of garbage like this guy, I would expose him to. The NBA doesn't need people like this.

Old 04-28-2014, 08:45 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,745,293 times
I have no idea what felt designer is trying to say to me.

Old 04-28-2014, 08:49 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,252,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Amazing. It only took 2 pages for people to try to reverse this and redirect the blame away from him.
The right finds it heroes in the strangest of places: Zimmerman, Snowden, Putin, Bundy. Now the defending that leads to enshrinement is beginning with Sterling. They are nothing if not predictable.

Old 04-28-2014, 08:50 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,042,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So what is your view on Edward Snowden? These post reeks of an attack the messenger, not the source of the message.

She knew she could catch him saying something racist because he probably says racist things all the time. People like Sterling need to be exposed for what they are.
Edward Snowden didn't have sex with a racist guy who was born in the Jurassic period because he was rich. She's no "hero", she's a classic gold digging sugar baby, and he's a disturbed and deluded old nut. LA indeed.

Old 04-28-2014, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I don't blame her for what she did, if I had to be around a racist piece of garbage like this guy, I would expose him to. The NBA doesn't need people like this.

...after banging him and I'm sure being showered with his money.

Are you serious?

The guys done and rightly so, but she's no hero. This guy, despite being a complete racist, and a moron at that...has actually done a lot for minorities in how he's spent his money, which is bizzare.

What has she done? Lived an extravagant life being his sex kitten, and now exposed him.

Old 04-28-2014, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Amazing. It only took 2 pages for people to try to reverse this and redirect the blame away from him.
I don't think anyone has said he isn't a piece of crap.

The thing is that she shouldn't be viewed as some sort of champion of civil rights. Her type sets feminism back a few hundred years. Move to LA and find some horny elderly rich guy to make your life easy. Blech.

Old 04-28-2014, 09:02 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,198,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Edward Snowden didn't have sex with a racist guy who was born in the Jurassic period because he was rich. She's no "hero", she's a classic gold digging sugar baby, and he's a disturbed and deluded old nut. LA indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
...after banging him and I'm sure being showered with his money.

Are you serious?

The guys done and rightly so, but she's no hero. This guy, despite being a complete racist, and a moron at that...has actually done a lot for minorities in how he's spent his money, which is bizzare.

What has she done? Lived an extravagant life being his sex kitten, and now exposed him.
You seem to be more obsessed with her sex life than the racist comments Sterling said....I wonder why.

Old 04-28-2014, 09:04 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by einszweidrei View Post
He actually does deserve to be nominated by the NAACP. They are as racist as he is, what a laughable group that NAACP is.

Their entire directive and acronym is racist itself.
Yes, sure, right...............Any rationale for the above?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies