Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2014, 10:45 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,656,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Who are the victims in this story ? The multi-millionaire black Clippers, who knew the type of man they were playing for when they signed their contracts ? The black race ? Was anyone killed or unjustly sent to prison ?
who said someone was killed or sent to prison?

maybe that will be in future episodes but please be quiet so we can get back to the show.

I never said there was a victim in this story.... but I damn sure know Whites aren't the victim like kreig tried to play it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2014, 10:49 AM

4,520 posts, read 4,210,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
If he wants to pay me millions, I don't care who he likes and doesn't like. Not my business and I don't care. Unless he harms or murders someone, I'd have no issue taking his money
Are you black? If not, I get your point.

Old 04-28-2014, 10:49 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,038,973 times
His phone call should've been private. As far as I know, it wasn't for our ears. If we knew what everyone said in private conversations, we'd have a country where alot of people and businesses would be boycotted.

Old 04-28-2014, 10:50 AM

4,520 posts, read 4,210,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
yep... and I would gladly give away some of mine for a few million that would impact generations of my family.
Uhmm, I wouldn't want my family fed and clothed with the scraps given to me by a racist. Like I said, different strokes.

Old 04-28-2014, 10:51 AM

Quote:
His phone call should've been private. As far as I know, it wasn't for our ears. If we knew what everyone said in private conversations, we'd have a country where alot of people and businesses would be boycotted.
100% correct.

Old 04-28-2014, 10:51 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:
I definitely agree with this. I mean it is pretty obvious clipper owner is a racist bigot. But boy or boy, this calculating gold digger is good. Don't make her mad, that is the lesson he should have learned a long time ago perhaps. Too bad, he deserves it.

How many of us haven't made racial jokes behind closed doors?

Old 04-28-2014, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Uhmm, I wouldn't want my family fed and clothed with the scraps given to me by a racist. Like I said, different strokes.
pretty sure someone in your family tree BEFORE you did just that in order for you to be here.

Old 04-28-2014, 10:54 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Amazing...

..and best believe the NBA would have a problem if a Black owner said he didn't want whites at the games (even tho Sterling didn't say this). NBA ticket holders are mostly rich white people.

Isaiah Thomas got in a TON of trouble for saying Larry Bird would just be another good black basketball player if he was black.

nice try but whites aren't the victim in this story.
Yes, and Charles Barkley also got a lot of flak for saying (truthfully) that his then-teammate Dave Hoppen, an NBA scrub by any measure, was only in the league because he was white.

Old 04-28-2014, 10:55 AM

1,634 posts, read 1,210,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
""We do know that the woman on the tape -- who we believe released it to TMZ -- is the defendant in a lawsuit brought by the Sterling family alleging that she embezzled more than $1.8 million, who told Mr. Sterling that she would "get even.'"
Well, well....

Being a bigot was just fine by her until the gravy train stopped....

Old 04-28-2014, 10:57 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
That might be the case but would Obama go on TV and
say anything about it? HELL NO he would not
He didn't "go on TV" and speak about it. He was first asked about it by a reporter at a press conference where he was speaking about another subject altogether.
Quote:

. Also if they were both black would the media care ? NO .
The situation would have been greatly different.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies