Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2014, 07:27 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,742,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
No. I term him a low information voter because EVERYTHING that he says about liberals and Democratic policy can be found in the back of a cereal box. He may have more eloquent positions on other stuff, but relying on right-wing talk radio stereotypes of liberals makes one a low information voter. I know, I used to listen to Rush very frequently. Most right-wingers on here talk about liberals like they read about them in some book by Glenn Beck, instead of spending a little bit of time actually making a liberal friend or reading liberal positions.

Saying stuff like all liberals are fascists, all liberals want to take our guns away, all liberals are racist, all liberals hate babies, etc., is not being smart; it is acting childish, ergo, low information. Now, I do admit I take jabs at conservatives every now and then, but you don't see me making topic after topic, post after post, broadbrushing ALL conservatives a certain way, do you? No

Everything I say and think about leftist and the policy is backed on facts, logic, observation of past events, laws,regulations, polices and their epic failures.

This idea that there are 2 people that have the same opinion one must be repeating the other is absurd, fact and observations are self evident to many people. If a lot of people say a policy, law, regulation, or view point on a issues is a failure chance are they are right.

Radio host do not make leftist IE liberals l look like low info voters or uneducated, emotionalism, opinion drive people...Liberals do a great job of that themselves watch.

Howard stern really did do a great bit on this video. Ask people "Do support Mitt Romney because he is Black" and they said they do not care that Mitt Romney was black, "Do think we should continue to look for Osama Bin Laden( Killed on May 2, 2011, How could you know he was already dead? HOW!?)

You really have to watch that video, if you want a good laugh at the stupidity of some people.

I have tried to understand the liberal mind, Just feeling and not think, use emotional in place of logic and reason..What is to gain?

I have tried to hang out with them, most leftist I have meant are bitter, angry, selfish, greedy, resentful people.They call me "greedy" for wanting people to be able to keep more of the money they work so hard to earn.

The call me "Anti Education" for wanting to send kids to prove models of success in education via Vouchers and Chatter Schools.

They call me a "baby killer" "murder" "a heartless cold blooded person" because I choose to apply basic logic and common sense to the issue of crime, because I will not trade liberty and freedom for the myth and lie of security exchange for the one prove means of liberty, life, property and prosperity and the defense of it from all threats both foreign and domestic. which is fine the opinion of a fool is worth less then nothing.

Brainwashed,Why the hell would I want anything to do with those people?

What do I gain by having such failure, negativity, and disconnect from reality in my life?

What do I gain by having people in my life who know and believe so much that just is not true?

What do I gain by having who have views, values, and dreams that are not just opposite of mine by antithetical to them?

How is it wrong to separate from failure brainwashed? Answer, It is not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2014, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Haha, really? Someone from Spokompton thinks the liberal's utopia is a Mad Max scenario? Thanks for the laugh.
Your Utopian dreams always turn into hell on earth..Soaked with oceans of blood and build on the sun bleached bones of hundreds of millions of innocent people.

Old 04-30-2014, 07:32 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Your Utopian dreams always turn into hell on earth..Soaked with oceans of blood and build on the sun bleached bones of hundreds of millions of innocent people.
What? You are making no sense.

Old 04-30-2014, 07:36 PM

Quote:
What? You are making no sense.
Leftist and their Utopian dreams always turn into hell on earth..with acts of genocide and democide being the logical out comes.

Can you not comprehend creative writing?

Old 04-30-2014, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Leftist and their Utopian dreams always turn into hell on earth..with acts of genocide and democide being the logical out comes.

Can you not comprehend creative writing?
You mean your fictional writing?

Old 04-30-2014, 07:49 PM

Quote:
You mean your fictional writing?
So the genocide i Nazi Germany, Or the Democide in the Soviet union, Maoist China, North Korea, Cuba, Laos, Cambodia and else where never happened?

Old 04-30-2014, 07:53 PM

Quote:
So the genocide i Nazi Germany, Or the Democide in the Soviet union, Maoist China, North Korea, Cuba, Laos, Cambodia and else where never happened?
Those are not liberal events.

Old 04-30-2014, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Those are not liberal events.
They were committed by leftist..Did I ever saw that they were?

Old 04-30-2014, 07:57 PM

Quote:
They were committed by leftist..Did I ever saw that they were?
No, I was commenting on someone else's post and then you responded to that comment. "Leftist" is a very generalized term.

Old 04-30-2014, 08:03 PM

3,130 posts, read 3,075,141 times
Quote:
Sharks With Lasers, I would like to thank you for you post. that seem to know a great deal about people like me..
This is why I think the long term trends favor Republicans, once identity politics stops being a big driving force and minority groups are more comfortable with them. It might take around 20 years, but conservatives under about 40 are typically quite a bit different than conservatives over 40 in terms of what type of conservative they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies