Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2014, 03:03 PM

29,223 posts, read 22,427,890 times

Advertisements

Because… because…

BENGHAZI !!!

I'm well aware of Fischer. He ran out of Idaho a few years ago as fast as his feet would go after his storefront church's congregation finally had enough of him and kicked him out of his own church. He advocated beating children, and was rumored to do that a few times in front of his sad little bunch. He was the most despised man in the state.

The guy is a dangerous lunatic.

Old 06-04-2014, 03:05 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,265,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
You truly are despicable.

I dare you to say that to Col. West's face. Let me know how it goes.
Lol...I'd pay for the chance to do it.

Besides, he knows I'm right.

Old 06-04-2014, 03:06 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,805,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Because… because…

BENGHAZI !!!

Funny, you're the only one who has mentioned Benghazi.

20,300 posts, read 22,248,185 times
Has anyone who served with Bergdahl come forward to say anything good about him? I will always trust the word of the men in a man's unit over the media or outsiders. If you have never served then you have no idea about how close a unit can become. They would know far more than any officer not within the unit. To date I have only seen very negative comments from his fellow soldiers who actually served with him.

5,563 posts, read 4,269,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
how can conservatives distance themselves from 'talking points' they've never heard of?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
We must have missed our daily email or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Seriously... I didn't hear of this until I opened it on CD. Seems to me it's the left who are actively searching for the most ridiculous drivel they can find, for the specific purpose of re-posting and claiming all conservatives should be ashamed.

Blame yourselves for pushing this guys stupid mindset.

Now that makes sense. Seems the left in here love them a good deserter and releasing the five most dangerous terrorists we had is a plus for them. It's mind numbing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
I firmly believe Obama is a Muslim and a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Quite aside from the proof of this silly denial right here on this thread, let's see …

Obama forgets 9-11 and supports al-Qaeda with military weapons in Syria

Who is Barack Obama? Formative years Indonesia, world

Is Obama really for America? Or

Does Obama's Support for Islamic Fundamentalism concern you?

Obama's shoes on table is a secret signal to Muslim world that he hates America. .

Ted Cruz’s Father Tells Obama To “Go Back To Kenya”

Egyptian media says Obama is a Muslim Brotherhood member

Obama Waives Anti-Terrorism Rules to Fund Syrian Rebels

Muslim Brotherhood Member Gets Senior DHS Advisory Position

Jack Van Impe questions Obama's faith

Obama Appoints Hamas Supporter who Called Israelis Nazis to Commission on Religious Freedom

Between you three deniers, you have THOUSANDS of posts here on this forum. Either you're fibbing when you say you haven't seen this talking point, or you're incredibly, um … well, TOS and all.

Which is it?

Old 06-04-2014, 03:07 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,906,196 times
Maybe Obama is a Muslim. I didn't think so but he is doing some things I question, like this. There is speculation that some of those released were high ranking officials which means Obama probably was in on it if true.

Old 06-04-2014, 03:07 PM

3,515 posts, read 3,694,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
How did the families of the dead soldiers communicate with them for a first hand account as to how and when they were killed? Did they hire Sylvia Brown?

If you read the story of Lt Andrews, soldiers who served with him reached out to let them know what he had been doing when he died which differed greatly from the recollection that the Pentagon had given them.

Then again, not sure it matters, you seem to just be trying to score political points.

Old 06-04-2014, 03:08 PM

3,515 posts, read 3,694,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Has anyone who served with Bergdahl come forward to say anything good about him? I will always trust the word of the men in a man's unit over the media or outsiders. If you have never served then you have no idea about how close a unit can become. They would know far more than any officer not within the unit.

Nobody. Not a single person that this guy had served with has stood up for him. Even his best friends in the platoon have said that he deserted and deserves to face UCMJ action.

Old 06-04-2014, 03:08 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,265,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Has anyone who served with Bergdahl come forward to say anything good about him? I will always trust the word of the men in a man's unit over the media or outsiders. If you have never served then you have no idea about how close a unit can become. They would know far more than any officer not within the unit.
I don't necessarily trust those guys either.

Proving desertion is damn near impossible in this case anyway.

Old 06-04-2014, 03:09 PM

741 posts, read 765,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Actually, it only proved that he kept the worst and released the rest. Even at that, 16% of those released went right back to killing Americans. They should try all of them as war criminals in a military court.

As for this trade, Obama released the worst in exchange for a deserter, and possibly a conspirator.
Consider this:

Quote:
A former Bush administration official broke with Republicans on Tuesday to
defend President Obama’s prisoner exchange, arguing that since “the war in
Afghanistan is winding down,” the United States would be required to return
prisoners held at Guantanamo Bay back to Afghanistan.

“I don’t see how these particular Taliban officials could ever have been
tried in the southern district of New York,” John Bellinger, who served as an adviser to President George W. Bush explained during an appearance on Fox News Tuesday. “They’re certainly some Al
Qaeda detainees who committed actual terrorist acts against Americans who
perhaps could have been tried in a federal court because they committed federal
crimes, but these particular Taliban detainees I think could never have been
tried in federal court.” Although some of the released prisoners posed a danger
to the United States when they were captured in 2002, especially toward soldiers
serving in Afghanistan, several of the detainees did not commit crimes against Americans.
Read more: Former Bush Official Blasts GOP On Bergdahl: Bush Would Have Done The Same Thing | ThinkProgress
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies