Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2014, 11:38 AM

1,555 posts, read 1,846,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin Ma View Post
Maurice's son used to go around and take the flag down at all their locations, and his pop would put them all back up. My bro works with somebody who knows his son.

It is odd people keep beating up on Maurice when he is dead , and beating up on the son even though he doesn't do it the same way.
I will agree with you on that.

Old 07-18-2014, 11:50 AM

260 posts, read 299,688 times
Quote:
What is funny is this JasonTy guy lives in Greenwood.

But he talks about how backward and racist Greenville-Spartanburg is.

lol Greenwood might be the poorest and less educated city in the state. He won't talk about how backward many of the poor black people are in Greenwood, or Greenville for that matter. Just focused on those white people. He is one of these self loathing white guys.

He lives closer to Laurens than we do.

I scanned some his other posts and he is def. obsessed with racism, and it is obvious he is a Democrat, despite his claims of being apolitical.

You wont get any disagreements about Greenwood,SC from me. The poverty is astounding compared to what I'm used to. Yeah I do live closer to Laurens than you. It's the drive to GSP airport from Greenwood that's extremely scary. US 25 S. Greenville, and that redneck shop is right near 25 on 76. It's third world from all sides. Having a dentist is optional here.

Hey, I knew i was stalk-able. My self-esteem is really high right now.

Old 07-18-2014, 12:02 PM

Quote:
lol Hey you said you weren't a liberal democrat, you said Greenville is backward and racist, so naturally I'm curious about where you live and other things you have said.

If I'm not mistaken, you even told me yesterday you live in Greenville. But you don't. So you lie about stuff.

You kind of tethered Laurens to us but I will be so bold most G Vegans have never actually been in the town of Laurens. All we see of Laurens is the Walmart distribution center along 385.

I don't think most people associate highway 25 with living in Greenville. I don't think that is same demographic that lives around Pelham and Woodruff roads, bruh. lol

It might be a stretch to compare people in Upstate metroes with people living up in the sticks in Oconee country, too. lol

looks like you did some time up in NY or NJ so I guess that is where you picked up the brash punk personality thing from. You remind of those Jersey shore people.

I don't live in GVILLE. I spend a lot of time in GVILLE but don't live there. There are not many amenities in GWOOD. "Punk", dude you're so brash. Can you have a normal conversation without name calling? I said in countless replies that i respect you and your disposition.

Yeah, and Baldwin,NY originally. I think it's funny you say "Jersey" shore people because when i lived in Connecticut i had to tell people that Long Island,NY is not the Shore.

Old 07-18-2014, 12:17 PM

Quote:
lol the punk who calls Greenville racist, redneck, backward, cult Christian, etc, has a problem with name calling? My names for you are accurate. Your name calling is not .

To top it all off you live in Greenwood so why you so focused on Greenville and how backwards we are? lol Why don't you clean up your backyard first before you point fingers at other people?

I never watched jersey shore, so I wasn't saying jersery shore is long island. I assumed it was Atlantic beach but guess what, I don't care about NJ .

You been sliced and dice, bruh. I'll pay for a one way bus ticket or plane ticket for you to take back up north and stay. Sounds like you will be happier up there. No racists, no backward people, everything is super duper.

My assessment is based on this.

The Redneck Shop - Laurens South Carolina SC

Bob Jones University Apologizes for Its Racist Past

Old 07-18-2014, 12:31 PM

2,966 posts, read 5,217,774 times
Anyone find it interesting that this thread is like 75% totally off-topic arguing between previously banned users fighting under new account names?

Did I really just read like 2 pages of a competition over who has the coolest suspension bridge, and now we are back into polarizing political stereotyping for the 3rd round?

Old 07-18-2014, 01:02 PM

Quote:
You are so full of hate and uptight. Loosen up before you have a stroke. Nobody forcing you to read this thread.

Just the fact you take the time to complain about what people talk about on this thread is hilarious to me. In your mind, this is some kind of step up.

Are you real wigging out over us talking about the coolest pediastrian bridge? I'm glad I'm not like you. Worse sort of control freak and mother hen.
Cool story bro.

Old 07-18-2014, 04:12 PM

3,517 posts, read 5,318,080 times
Quote:
"It means your body wants good, satisfying sex and it's getting an outlet through dreams.

Buy a good vibrator."

A previous post by Bmachina over in the Pyschology forum.

But she has a problem with people talking about suspension bridges? That is beneath her. lol

Who knew a woman with a Church Lady personality type was all Amanda Knox with the vibrators.
Iol

Old 07-18-2014, 06:12 PM

2,167 posts, read 3,133,606 times
The level of maturity on here astounds me.

Old 07-20-2014, 01:02 AM

Quote:
This is an incredibly ignorant statement. I meant to respond to this last night.

Most of the engineers in Greenville are Clemson, SC, NC State, Virginia Tech, other southern school grads with some from the northeast and Texas.

Most engineers in Greenville are not doing auto stuff. I don't think BMW and the auto suppliers even employ many engineers. The guys coming down from Detroit and Ohio generally are not degreed mechanical engineers.

When I talk about engineers in Upstate, I'm not talking about the auto industry. I'm talking about design engineers who work at Fluor, Jacobs, O'Neal, GE, Lockheed Martin, etc.

You clearly don't have an engineering degree. Working an assembly line job at BMW does not make you an engineer.

I'm not sure why you made this comment at all. All I said is the fact Greenville has a lot more engineers than most places indicates it isn't all that backward and racist. It does take some brainpower to get an engineering degree and work in the profession. Most racists are dumb people with little educational achievement. I guess your point is nobody in Detroit and Cleveland is a racist. lol Those union guys are some of the most racist people in the world though.

All my comments on here were in direct response to some Democrats broadbrushing the entire upstate with this KKK group. There is no equivalence in what I said to what they said. The truth cannot be polarizing to anybody but liars and hacks.
Still going at it all these days later?

You seriously have no idea what you are talking about.

I have never worked on an assembly line in BMW in my life. I have no idea what you are talking about in the rest of your rants accusing me of all kinds of untrue and bizarre things.

The auto plants absolutely do have many degreed engineers. My husband has 3 degrees including 2 Masters in Engineering and manages the programs that create the cars you drive. A proper Engineering degree is often said to be harder than medical school, and I can assure you that a "non-degreed engineer" is not a true Engineer, anymore than a "domestic engineer" is and Engineer. There is no such thing as a Mechanical Engineer without a degree either.

You sure have a talent for obsessively following people around on forums and projecting all kinds of wild imaginary scenarios onto people.

I understand that you were banned under your last username, but really, 225 posts in such a short amount of time is not healthy. Get outside and do something positive and productive with your life. I am done with this weirdness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies