Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2014, 11:36 AM

716 posts, read 1,238,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Um, I didn't say he was throwing up gang signs. I was quoting another poster.

So what am I "incorrect" about?

I haven't said anything that hasn't been posted in NEWS ARTICLES.

I haven't seen anything where he:

- was gang affiliated

- had a "violent history"

- had a "criminal past"

And all this other crap.

I don't automatically assume this kid was doing NOTHING. All I know is that he didn't have a weapon and what he was stopped for (walking in the street) didn't warrant having an entire gun emptied in his body IF HE WAS RUNNING AWAY FROM THE COPS.
He robbed someone is that not a violent history...do we have to wait until we know hes robbed at least 5 people before we can say hes violent...

Old 08-16-2014, 11:36 AM

1,989 posts, read 2,537,124 times
Quote:

This is my SECOND TIME asking YOU to post links to his PAST CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR, since you seem to be the ONLY ONE aware of it.

http://www.eurweb.com/wp-content/upl...2-954x1024.jpg

This behavior happened in the past and shows the victim, allegedly, stealing some cigars from a convenience store. Not the most egregious of crimes for sure, but certainly most college kids don't steal from and assault convenience store employees.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 08-16-2014 at 12:58 PM.. Reason: hotlinking

Old 08-16-2014, 11:37 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
Quote:

- was gang affiliated

- had a "criminal past"

And all this other crap.

I don't automatically assume this kid was doing NOTHING. All I know is that he didn't have a weapon and what he was stopped for (walking in the street) didn't warrant having an entire gun emptied in his body IF HE WAS RUNNING AWAY FROM THE COPS.
This is what you posted that I commented on..that was not in the post you quoted yet you seemed to connect gang signs with the reason the cop shop him.

Someone really said this??!! They said he threw up gang signs and this is why the cop shot him?? Really??

So, let me get this straight. Since he's BLACK, he MUST be in a gang?

Old 08-16-2014, 11:37 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,267,796 times
Quote:

- was gang affiliated

- had a "criminal past"

And all this other crap.

He wasn't killed for walking in the street. He was killed because he went after the officer's gun. None of the rest matters. It doesn't matter if he had no criminal past. When he chose to go after an officer's gun, he was at that point a criminal and put himself in danger. And the video footage of him assaulting the shop owner shows me what he is capable of. So yes, I believe that he went after the officer's gun. I believe he resisted arrest. And it's my understanding that the cop didn't INITIALLY know that he was involved in the robbery, but he came to realize it after he encountered him.

The account of him running away and being shot in the back came from his friend, his accomplice in the robbery, so not a very credible witness if you ask me. The forensics will show what happened.

Old 08-16-2014, 11:38 AM

6,459 posts, read 12,031,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
This inept cop probably hit his own head on the car door window frame when he was trying to pull Michael Brown into his car for jay-walking.
This is what I believe happened too.

It's amazing how "some" people are able to hear these news reports of the cop getting slammed in the head by Mike, but when others like me do some google and youtube searches are unable to locate this info.

Not that I'm surprised.

That stupid dumb keystone cop plunged that city into the national forefront where the president of the united states has to comment on how incompetent they are. The whole world now knows the Ferguson PD is KEYSTONE CENTRAL. The police chief WILL be replaced and by someone more "progressive" and pleasing to the eye. Lolol!

Old 08-16-2014, 11:40 AM

The police force was replaced by troopers who are standing still and letting the people loot and pillage.

Here's what happened last night:

Black Ferguson Resident: “Why Didn’t They Shoot Those Looters?” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit
** Liquor Store Looted
** Sam’s Meat Market
** Chinese restaurant (for second time this week)
** Beauty Supply Store Looted
** Electronics Store Looted
** Domino’s Pizza fire – May have been inside the business
** Bus Stop Vandalized
** At least one person shot
** Bottles Thrown at police!

Last edited by Ibginnie; 08-16-2014 at 12:59 PM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old 08-16-2014, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
He wasn't killed for walking in the street. He was killed because he went after the officer's gun.

The officer had it when he shot him 20 times though.

Old 08-16-2014, 11:47 AM

716 posts, read 1,238,526 times
Quote:
This is what I believe happened too.

It's amazing how "some" people are able to hear these news reports of the cop getting slammed in the head by Mike, but when others like me do some google and youtube searches are unable to locate this info.

Not that I'm surprised.

That stupid dumb keystone cop plunged that city into the national forefront where the president of the united states has to comment on how incompetent they are. The whole world now knows the Ferguson PD is KEYSTONE CENTRAL. The police chief WILL be replaced and by someone more "progressive" and pleasing to the eye. Lolol!
Man I could care less about ferguson..no one ever hearda that place until this and I would never go there for any reason before this happened or after...just another hell whole that no one should have ever went to and now that its on the map we all know to avoid it if were ever in that area for whatever reason...thats the best thing that came out of this...and damn u sound like u care almost as much about what a cop looks like as how they do the job lol

Old 08-16-2014, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aplcr0331 View Post

This behavior happened in the past and shows the victim, allegedly, stealing some cigars from a convenience store. Not the most egregious of crimes for sure, but certainly most college kids don't steal from and assault convenience store employees.
This isn't a "violent history", but I guess when it concerns black males, then it will be classified as such.

I doubt the same would be said for a non-minority.

Old 08-16-2014, 11:48 AM

Quote:
The officer had it when he shot him 20 times though.
You got a link for that number..shot him 20 times ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies