Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2014, 09:59 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,059,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
My high ranking government sources are telling me that radio stations like to play pranks.

It wouldn't surprise me if this how it unfolds. Certainly the FBI is grilling him and as was already mentioned if he lies he can go to jail for that. I'm sure his attorney has made him aware of it.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:59 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,490,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Wait'n and rock'n.
Good!

Old 08-19-2014, 10:02 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,607,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aplcr0331 View Post
There's lots of crazy out there. I don't believe 1 thing. Not 1 thing about this case. I'm treating it just like Zimmerman. All media is lying about this. Where in my posting did you get even the inkling that I thought this was credible.
Ah, you didn't think it was really breaking news. You were just quoting. Sorry without the quotation marks I didn't read it that way.

Quote:
It's all lies. Just like the Zimmerman case. The train is too far down the tracks. What a country.
Sad state of affairs, isn't it.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:05 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,393,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
It wouldn't surprise me if this how it unfolds. Certainly the FBI is grilling him and as was already mentioned if he lies he can go to jail for that. I'm sure his attorney has made him aware of it.
Wouldn't surprise me either, but it would be funny if a wacky radio station broke the news.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:12 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,020,347 times
Quote:
***BREAKING NEWS***

https://www.facebook.com/1007TheVipe...=page_internal

Very hard to tell what's real and what is fake. Everyone's in on it.
Well that wraps it up then. If that is the case, my only question is where did Brown attempt
to take the gun, and if it was in the car, and Wilson got it back, and Brown then fled from
the vehicle, Wilson should have called for back up and remained in his vehicle until they
arrived, instead of continuing to escalate the situation, should have tried to diffuse it.

I also read on the same link, that in MO, cops are allowed to pursue the now
assaulting cop felon and kill them - do I have that right?

Open and shut case then - protesters can leave now

^^^like that's going to happen....

Old 08-19-2014, 10:14 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Governor calling for the officer to be prosecuted...

Gov. Nixon has another message for Missouri about the situation in Ferguson | FOX2now.com

“Ten days ago, a police officer shot and killed Michael Brown, in broad daylight. Since then, the world has watched a community become engulfed in grief, anger, fear and at times violence.

For a family mourning the loss of a son, it has been a profound personal tragedy. For Ferguson and our entire nation, it has ripped open old wounds that have festered for generations, and exposed difficult issues that communities across our country must still resolve.

But amid all the pain and distrust and anger, we’ve also seen tremendous acts of grace, courage, and kindness as the people of Ferguson try to maintain peace, while they call for justice for the family of Michael Brown. In Ferguson, people of all races and creeds are joining hands to pray for justice. Teenagers cooking meals for law enforcement officers. Community leaders demonstrating courage and heroism throughout the night in standing against armed and violent instigators. Volunteers coming out to pick up littered neighborhoods.

They are the faces of Ferguson. They are the faces of this region. They are the faces and soul of Missouri.

For them, for the family of Michael Brown, for all the parents who have had their sons taken from them much too soon, and for all the children dreaming of a brighter and better future, we now have a responsibility to come together and do everything we can to achieve justice for this family, peace for this community, and have the courage to address the problems that have divided us for too long. Real problems of poverty, education inequality, and race.
A little unusual for a Governor - the Chief Executive of a State .... to pre-judge a case that is set to go to a Grand Jury the next day. He is calling for a "vigorous Prosecution" and "justice" for the family of Michael Brown.

Investigation doesn't matter. He is calling for blood, just as the street is calling for blood.
Very interesting - I wonder what the citizens of Missouri really think about "we don't really need a pesky trial, we just need a prosecution and "justice" for Michael Brown's family. Missouri has lost it's soul.

Amazing. Stick a fork in this country.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:19 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I also read on the same link, that in MO, cops are allowed to pursue the now
assaulting cop felon and kill them - do I have that right?

Open and shut case then - protesters can leave now

^^^like that's going to happen....
Yes. Tennessee vs. Garner

Tennessee v. Garner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 08-19-2014, 10:21 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,937,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
A little unusual for a Governor - the Chief Executive of a State .... to pre-judge a case that is set to go to a Grand Jury the next day. He is calling for a "vigorous Prosecution" and "justice" for the family of Michael Brown.

Investigation doesn't matter. He is calling for blood, just as the street is calling for blood.
Very interesting - I wonder what the citizens of Missouri really think about "we don't really need a pesky trial, we just need a prosecution and "justice" for Michael Brown's family. Missouri has lost it's soul.

You didn't actually believe all that fair trial by a impartial jury of your peers stuff did you?

Old 08-19-2014, 10:24 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,129,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post

A shooting took place. Multiple eye witnesses said the officer executed the boy.

Am I missing something here???

Old 08-19-2014, 10:24 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
He'll want to talk to the Grand Jury so they will make the right decision.
Governor Dixon "talked to them" tonight with his Video message, played on all Televisions instructing them to do a "Vigorous Prosecution" so that Michael Brown's family can have their "justice". He even said Eric Holder had "a job to do". IF Wilson goes to trial ..... it's already a Mis-Trial.

Un-believable
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies