Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 07:11 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,549,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Is their million man army going to cross the pacific or are they close to having a blue water navy to actually challenge the US?
Quiz: where is Syria?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2014, 02:10 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,496,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
1. That was Afganistan that we invaded with NATO, not Iraq

2. Even though we did go into Iraq with only 4 allies, the argument wasnt that we went in alone, but that we didnt have a legitimate reason to go in.

3. research before you destroy your own argument again.
uhm you should research it...we went into Iraq with 22 other countries....

I was there....where were you?

Old 09-12-2014, 02:49 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattoedDad View Post
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Obama won't stop ISIS waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....oh wait he is stopping them! New game plan...MORE CRYING AND COMPLAINING!
When did that happen, while we were sleeping last night? I have to check and find that update!!!!

Old 09-12-2014, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattoedDad View Post
He laid out a plan last night to take them out. He was already doing airstrikes....for what about a month now? ISIS is around because Dubya decided to play war commander and disrupt a controlled country and put in a US puppet who can't control JACK! Republicans as usual. Whine when Obama does nothing then when he does do something they just keep whining! Like a bunch of babies in a room all whining and crying together for someone to come change their diapers. If it wasn't for THEIR screw up WE WOULD NOT BE IN THIS SITUATION!
Want some cheese to go with YOUR whine???

Old 09-12-2014, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Another home run of a post from Trace! Keep up the good work!

It is truly mind-boggling how incompetent this President really is. The fact that millions still support him is a damning indictment on the future of our country.

I have to wonder if this was Obama's built in escape hatch. Proclaim to the country a willing coalition knowing no willing coalition exists, thereby giving him the escape he needs to say, " Sorry, the world doesn't want to help Iraq and Syria and there's nothing I can do to change that."

This is Obama's new "red line" that he never intends to defend.
Well that would be refreshing considering he has blamed Bush and the republicans for almost 6 years when he can't get his way or screws up.

Old 09-12-2014, 02:56 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,207,320 times
Obama has made zero effort to cultivate relationships with our former allies. We have no allies now.
Obama ignored Thatcher's funeral but went all out for Mandela's (South Africa has never even been a US ally).
Bugging Merkel's personal phone calls, insulting Russia with a gay delegation to Sochi, trying to dictate to Netanyahu, and on and on and on.

Resign Skippy. Go play golf. Crazy Joe can do a better job.

Old 09-12-2014, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
uhm you should research it...we went into Iraq with 22 other countries....

I was there....where were you?
We actually had some allies that believed in US leadership in those days.

Old 09-12-2014, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Turkey says "No you cannot use our airports to launch strikes against ISIS"

http://www.el-balad.com/1144238
Turkish government says it will not allow a US-led military coalition to use its air bases in order to launch attacks on IS terrorists’ hideouts in neighboring Iraq and Syria.
Maybe that's where Turkey has been storing all that black market oil they have been buying from ISIS? I wonder how much these terrorist groups are paying Turkey to allow new members to pass through Turkey to Syria? Turkey is to ISIS what the Cartels are to illegals.

Old 09-12-2014, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Obama's incompetence extends to, well, anything and everything.

I'm all for taking out ISIS, but I'm beginning to think we may just have to let the problem fester until we get a new President.

This idiot can't tie his shows, much less run a country. I hope the drones who elected a slogan are satisfied with their handiwork.
It is projected that Obama's "plan" will take years and will go into the next administration. He will just drag it out and let someone else inherit the mess he created (ISIS and the instability in the ME).

Old 09-12-2014, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
It is projected that Obama's "plan" will take years and will go into the next administration. He will just drag it out and let someone else inherit the mess he created (ISIS and the instability in the ME).
Incredibly, that will be one of the lesser messes he'll leave us with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies