Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2014, 11:29 AM

7,846 posts, read 6,410,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Exactly. That's why the "GOP needs to reach out to the Black population" comment is so idiotic.
Exactly. I hope the GOP keeps doing what they're doing. They'll never win another presidential election at this rate.

Quote:
Blacks vote for Dems. That's not working out too well for them, but they keep doing it. It makes NO SENSE to vote for one's oppressors. SMH
Rural whites vote for Republicans. That's not working out too well for them, but they keep doing it. It makes NO SENSE to vote for one's oppressors. SMH
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2014, 11:30 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,760,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
What? How do you know what blacks and whites do or do not condone. Have you spoken with the entire population? Your blatant bias is beyond juvenile and ignorant. I for one DO NOT condone someone sitting on Welfare doing absolutely nothing. After the housing crash, there are a lot of people who WORKED had no choice but to depend on welfare and yes they have children. I just don't get this one sided view many of you have. This is why these politicians are living on the tax payers and doing absolutely nothing in return.
You know damn well I am not talking about those people even though they are partly responsible for their problem. They forgot the rainy days "always" come. In other words they either bought more than they could afford and/or didn't save for the rainy day.

Then there are the breeders who are a drag on all Americans. Shall we go there?

Old 10-29-2014, 11:31 AM

89,061 posts, read 44,888,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
School vouchers undermine public schools in this country.
They need to be undermined. They're doing a horrible job. Even when adjusted for poverty, they lag other countries' public school systems while spending the most.

Quote:
The right to attend a public school is ingrained in the constitution of all states.
Being forced to be under-educated is in NO state's constitution.

Old 10-29-2014, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Then there are the breeders who are a drag on all Americans. Shall we go there?
Those same "breeders" that shouldn't have access to birth control, health insurance, abortions, and condoms?

Old 10-29-2014, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Please tell me, in the last 30 years, which party again is/was the party of small government? I have yet to experience that in my voting lifetime. And again, what responsibility do you hold to the ignorant comments that Whites make? Apparently you believe I and other blacks are responsibile for the ignorant comments and actions of all Blacks.
I don't like politicians in general. But I certainly wouldn't vote for any politician who believes taking more from the American people (raising taxes) is the answer like Obama did. It's time they learn to balance a budget and cut back like every American has to.

Old 10-29-2014, 11:32 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,542,497 times
Quote:
More than a few. Blacks ARE the most over-represented racial/ethnic group on the welfare rolls, compared to their percentage of the population. I showed the math... A Black person is 5 times more likely to receive welfare than is a White person.

AND again, what are YOU doing to get the 38% of the WHITES off Welfare. I'm not lifting one finger for the Blacks on welfare, its not my problem. There I said it. And I will continue to focus on myself and my family to ensure our success and continue to vote Democrat and if and when a Republican (Huntsman or Jeb) make it past the primaries I may vote Repubican but until then....

Old 10-29-2014, 11:33 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 28 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,564,108 times
Quote:
I've contradicted nothing. I'm showing where the logic of believing political propaganda fails. Blacks have been duped by Dems for decades. Ever since LBJ.
Which again, Black people live in red states, your side is the one governing and failing.

Old 10-29-2014, 11:33 AM

Quote:
They need to be undermined. They're doing a horrible job. Even when adjusted for poverty, they lag other countries' public school systems while spending the most.
No, they don't need to be undermined.

Why do you think public schools exist?

Quote:
Being forced to be under-educated is in NO state's constitution.
Strawman.

The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores a person's actual position and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented version of that position.

Old 10-29-2014, 11:34 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,542,497 times
Quote:
Exactly. That's why the "GOP needs to reach out to the Black population" comment is so idiotic.

Blacks vote for Dems. That's not working out too well for them, but they keep doing it. It makes NO SENSE to vote for one's oppressors. SMH

And how exactly are they oppressing poor Blacks any different from poor Whites. Because they damn sure not oppressing the me. So explain, how are Blacks oppressed by voting Democrat?

Old 10-29-2014, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
Those same "breeders" that shouldn't have access to birth control, health insurance, abortions, and condoms?

wow, you really bought the rhetoric

Access? You mean someone else paying for it
Health Insurance? You mean someone else paying for it.
Abortions? What's wrong with limits? I don't believe on killing the baby right before birth.
Condoms? You mean someone else pay for them.

Conservative believes that if you need to use these means, sure, but pay for them yourselves.

Democrats --> Pay for mine or you are taking away my access
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies