Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2014, 04:48 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,657,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
HAHAHAAAAAAAAA...You equate those to "Decisive" decisions.....LOL....those were forced decisions...

I guess you also think those people who were killed on the Kenyan bus because the killers were "decisive."

THe 28 killed because they were not muslim....

Decisive, no they were not, do they make me fell better on somethings? Yes....does that shock you...Sure it does, because you have a one track mind....

Yes, let's sit down and really talk, can or will you...I doubt it....
Kenyan Bus killings? you are all over the place.

I thought we were talking about decisive decisions by leaders being a sign of strength. Make up your mind.

Old 11-28-2014, 05:29 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,596,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAGeek View Post
Keep in mind that Putin controls the media. The Russian versions of CNN, Fox News, etc. spend 24/7 touting nationalistic propaganda (Putin is a hero, Russia is always right, Russian culture is superior, Russians are happy and united, any criticism of Putin is unpatriotic, etc.) while blaming the United States and other countries for any ills felt by Russian citizens.
I recall all but one media outlet effectively proclaiming Obama as Messiah who was always right, and any criticism is unpatriotic and (gasp!) racist.

Strange.

Quote:
Publicly criticize Putin in Russia and you could end up losing your job or in prison. Like the article says, Putin's deputy chief of staff recently told a group of political analysts that "there is no Russia today if there is no Putin" and "any attack on Putin is an attack on Russia."
Obama to Congress: It

Quote:
And to those members of Congress who question my authority to make our immigration system work better or question the wisdom of me acting where Congress has failed, I have one answer: Pass a bill. I want to work with both parties to pass a more permanent legislative solution. And the day I sign that bill into law, the actions I take will no longer be necessary.
CDC Guard Carrying Gun While on Elevator with Obama Speaks Out | Mediaite

That poor guy who was in the elevator lost his job because he was in it with Obama. One more unemployed black man in Obamas America. The un(brain)washed cannot be near Messiah after all.

Old 11-28-2014, 05:31 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,559,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
you guys applaud Putin when he operates this way.
Actually. if you study any stories about this, you will find out that no one applauds the actions of Putin, except Putin. They merely state that they wish our politicians (especially one) had the guts to take some decisive action.

Of course you will never consider this as it does not fit with your preconceived "facts".

Old 11-28-2014, 05:31 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,596,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
you guys applaud Putin when he operates this way.
Putin lives for Russia.

America lives for Obama.

Huge difference dude.

God bless Putin and God damn Obama.

Old 11-28-2014, 05:32 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,953,952 times
Putin is like the Russian version of Chuck Norris.

Old 11-28-2014, 05:36 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,946,153 times
Never have "patriotic, Real Americans" lived and adored a foreign leader over their own. The mind of the RWNJ is a truly twisted place, more twisted than a pretzel

Old 11-28-2014, 05:37 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,953,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Never have "patriotic, Real Americans" lived and adored a foreign leader over their own. The mind of the RWNJ is a truly twisted place, more twisted than a pretzel
Isn't Obama technically a foreign leader?

Old 11-28-2014, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Isn't Obama technically a foreign leader?
Unless you're one of the rapidly disappearing birthers eagerly awaiting "earth shattering evidence" of Obama's foreign status from the Cold Case Posse, then no he's not a foreign leader

Old 11-28-2014, 05:45 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAGeek View Post
Keep in mind that Putin controls the media. The Russian versions of CNN, Fox News, etc. spend 24/7 touting nationalistic propaganda (Putin is a hero, Russia is always right, Russian culture is superior, Russians are happy and united, any criticism of Putin is unpatriotic, etc.) while blaming the United States and other countries for any ills felt by Russian citizens.

Publicly criticize Putin in Russia and you could end up losing your job or in prison. Like the article says, Putin's deputy chief of staff recently told a group of political analysts that "there is no Russia today if there is no Putin" and "any attack on Putin is an attack on Russia."

People that live in America have no idea how good they have it.
Agreed and I ain't a "liberal" by 2014 rules.

Old 11-28-2014, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Agreed and I ain't a "liberal" by 2014 rules.
Neither am I
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies