Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2015, 06:12 PM

3,026 posts, read 3,647,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
33 seconds on fox news. didnt mention that those killed were muslim. no white conservative male has condemned these killings, and in this thread there's been a few who've supported it.

i repeat again, white conservative males loathe muslims.
Ah, boohoo. The poor Muslims are the victims yet again...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhjvoJatKOY

P.S. EVERYONE, conservative or liberal condemns this murder. To pretend otherwise is offensive to the rest of us.

Old 02-11-2015, 06:16 PM

963 posts, read 689,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I had not previously heard that he killed the three people , execution style.

That does not " feel" like a crime of an accelerated parking dispute to me.
Yeah, I read over that. If he's guilty, as he appears to be, he should get life, or the death penalty, if they have it.

Old 02-11-2015, 06:20 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,285,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
You can label him anything you want.

His own words:

"I don't care about parties, just each individual and the rights of such in the Constitution! Some call me a gun toting Liberal, others call me an open-minded Conservative. I don't fall into any category, as I do not follow any decision blindly for a group."
"Felon" is a category, isn't it?

Old 02-11-2015, 06:22 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,388,935 times
Default Conservatives foster ignorance, hatred, and bigotry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vejadu View Post
Every shooting that happens sees Liberals and the left-wing media scrambling to brand the shooter a wacko Conservative…but it usually backfires when it turns out these nut jobs are Liberals or at least Democrats. Lanza, Holmes, Loughner, the VT shooter, the Discovery Channel shooter, the Columbine shooters, etc.. Even Zimmerman was an Obama voter. And yet here's another example; his Facebook page looks like pretty much any other religion-hating left-wing kook's page.
George Bush was the President of the United States. He LIED to commit this country to war, killing THOUSANDS of Americans, decimating the live of MILLIONS of families. He was a Conservative.

Conservative or not, this man was wrong for shooting those young guys like that. Conservatives, with their stupid rhetoric being negative, untruthful, and unrealistic about everything, their lousy policies which focus on emphasizing what separates us not what brings us together, their bigotry and racism, their supreme ignorance, and stupid solutions...all contribute more to this such a thing happening than any other segment of this country.

So, stop with the nonsense.

Old 02-11-2015, 06:22 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Radical Atheist....that's a new one.
I think the Southern Poeverty Law Center should put Atheists for Equality and the Freedom from Religion Foundation on their dangerous Hate Groups list.

Old 02-11-2015, 06:26 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,121,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Radical Atheist....that's a new one.
Wonder who he voted for last time. I don't think the sloped forehead Indicates intelligence.

Old 02-11-2015, 06:37 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,121,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
George Bush was the President of the United States. He LIED to commit this country to war, killing THOUSANDS of Americans, decimating the live of MILLIONS of families. He was a Conservative.

Conservative or not, this man was wrong for shooting those young guys like that. Conservatives, with their stupid rhetoric being negative, untruthful, and unrealistic about everything, their lousy policies which focus on emphasizing what separates us not what brings us together, their bigotry and racism, their supreme ignorance, and stupid solutions...all contribute more to this such a thing happening than any other segment of this country.

So, stop with the nonsense.

Boy your post confirms studies on how unhappy Leftists are!

Old 02-11-2015, 06:47 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Wonder who he voted for last time. I don't think the sloped forehead Indicates intelligence.
He appears to have hated muslims and to have been really into bearing arms. I don't wonder too much about who he voted for.

Edited to add - not that his voting record could either excuse his crime or worsen it.
I'm very glad i don't have that kind of neighbor.

Old 02-11-2015, 06:58 PM

963 posts, read 689,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
He appears to have hated muslims and to have been really into bearing arms. I don't wonder too much about who he voted for.

Edited to add - not that his voting record could either excuse his crime or worsen it.
I'm very glad i don't have that kind of neighbor.
So all the gun toting thugs shooting each other in Chicago, Detroit are Republicans?

Old 02-11-2015, 06:59 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator View Post
So all the gun toting thugs shooting each other in Chicago, Detroit are Republicans?
What do they have to do with these three kids being murdered?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies