Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2015, 07:25 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,460,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
We hear ya pal, and fortunately there are more of us out here than the commie opposition comprehends.
The left is made up of a large number of ignorant young that don't realize the peril they are placing themselves in by siding with the enemy.
Geez, who knew "communism" was even still around anymore (let alone poses any kinda "peril")?!!

Guess I better get working on my bomb shelter!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2015, 07:30 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,842,681 times
I think professors today are too anxious to achieve tenure or protect their tenure status to make thoroughly provocative statements.(you know the other Upper Class Welfare) Even sleeping around with Undergraduates is looked down upon. Fortunately Graduate students are still fair game.

Old 02-20-2015, 07:36 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,230,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceist View Post
Here's the perfect solution for Conservatives... home schooling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p51Ic7kgpA
My daughter was homeschooled. She is now in parochial school. She was placed 2 grades above her age group.

Your statement is an epic fail.

Old 02-20-2015, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Bingo.

Glad to see my fellow Americans recognize what's going on.

The OP is championing we support his corrupt party. In a few hours another OP will be championing us to support their corrupt party.

The issues is these corrupt parties and Americans are finally waking up.
As opposed to the corrupt party you support?

Old 02-20-2015, 07:42 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,286,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
My daughter was homeschooled. She is now in parochial school. She was placed 2 grades above her age group.

Your statement is an epic fail.
That has to do with her natural intelligence and not the school she went to however.

Old 02-20-2015, 07:42 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,842,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
That has to do with her natural intelligence and not the school she went to however.
How do you know that? Are you a neighbor? Maude is that you?

Last edited by Felix C; 02-20-2015 at 07:52 AM..

Old 02-20-2015, 07:59 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,122,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo45 View Post
Geez, who knew "communism" was even still around anymore (let alone poses any kinda "peril")?!!

Guess I better get working on my bomb shelter!
You are a good example of the type I mentioned. You espouse a society like Argentina where government runs everything.

Old 02-20-2015, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Sacred Hearts School.

Heads and tails above any public indoctrination center.

Old 02-20-2015, 08:16 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
op's opinion might be a bit extreme, he got a point.

Like the Roman Empire in the decades before the collapse, America is unable to control its borders or properly assimilate vast numbers of people entering our country.

Also, America has lost AAA credit rating. (the first time since 1917)

It is pretty foolish to abandon the traditions, religion (Christian religion), work ethic, universal moral code, and family structure, most importantly, the American culture made the country free and wealthy.

Old 02-20-2015, 08:19 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,551,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
This country is slowly being taken over by Communists and Anarchists. There is a whole generation of young Americans being indoctrinated by Marxist academics who seek to destroy this society from within. We Conservatives needs to take a strong stand and defend our country from the vermin before they achieve their ultimate goal: the destruction of American society.
Why? If the country is being taken over then what is being done must be what the majority wants. Why do you get to enforce your beliefs on the majority?

I'm conservative BTW. I just realize that if I'm in the minority, I'm in the minority. I live in a country where the majority decides what happens. If I'm not in the majority my choices are stay and live with what the majority decides or leave.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies