Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2015, 05:38 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,658,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
he didnt mean it that way. President Bush used 9/11 and terrorism as an equivocation for invading Iraq.

simply google polling on why we invaded Iraq.
The following is the documentary where I first learned about the "Project for the New American Century."
The Oil Factor: Behind the War on Terror - Top Documentary Films

And the corporations within the PFTAC are the same corporations, or deeply connected to the corporations that own all of our TV stations, radio stations, and Newspapers. So you will never hear anything about the PFTAC on regular news broadcasts.

And if a reporter on CBS, NBC, or Fox news tries to do a negative story about those corporations, they are told "thats not a good story so do something else." And if the reporter continues they are either fired, or moved to a news department that covers restaurants or pet care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTYmSe5xg2U

All of our TV news networks are not real journalism, but instead experts call them "corporate propaganda."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_lYGyIaK80

Last edited by chad3; 03-08-2015 at 06:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2015, 06:17 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 28 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,564,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post

I never called the CTC a military organization. If you can re-read the post that you responded to, you will see that the DIA and Centcom is in my quote of the article - these are military - and I was correct to call them military.

Defense Intelligence Agency

Are you saying that the DIA is not military?

I am 100% in my assertion - go back and actually read what I wrote.

See, the problem with your argument is that I can actually quote you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
This is a lie.

Don't you see that by crushing on Obama you are not only harming our country, but you are harming Obama himself. Obama has no need to be honest as he knows that you will be there baahing up a storm in his defense.

"The White House provided 17 handpicked documents to the Combatting Terror Center at the West Point military academy, where a team of analysts reached the conclusion the Obama administration wanted. Bin Laden, they found, had been isolated and relatively powerless, a sad and lonely man sitting atop a crumbling terror network."

"After a pitched bureaucratic battle, a small team of analysts from the Defense Intelligence Agency and Centcom was given time-limited, read-only access to the documents. The DIA team began producing analyses reflecting what they were seeing in the documents.

At precisely the time Mr. Obama was campaigning on the imminent death of al Qaeda, those with access to the bin Laden documents were seeing, in bin Laden’s own words, that the opposite was true. Says Lt. Gen. Flynn: “By that time, they probably had grown by about—I’d say close to doubling by that time. And we knew that.”

This wasn’t what the Obama White House wanted to hear. So the administration cut off DIA access to the documents and instructed DIA officials to stop producing analyses based on them."

They had overwhelming data that showed the opposite - they cherry picked data to tell a story they knew was BS. They knew Al Qaeda was growing all over in about half a dozen countries per the article.

Obama lied to the US public and he lied to military analysts by withholding data...so he could tell a lie to help him win reelection. You cheer on this lie and pretend like you can't read an article...no integrity.

As I already explain, the above is the flaw in your logic. Your article never once says that the DIA got redacted/handpicked information.

The only place that claim is made is when mentioning the CTC. So either you are calling the CTC a military organization or you are making a false accusation against the administration; One that even your source article did not make.

either way, you are wrong.

Old 03-09-2015, 12:38 AM

7,516 posts, read 5,760,348 times
Quote:
No, they are not all the same, and President Obama didnt deceive anyone.

This article argue a difference of opinion on the definition of the phrase "on the run",not the definition of whether or not Al Queda compared to say 2009 is better structured or not.

The answer to the latter is that they are not more structured, they are indeed spread out and not interconnected as they once were. The article does not contradict that in any way.

Your post is what happens when you try to appease republicans, you blindly believe anything that is worded in a way that makes Democrats look bad.

heck, the article even references a document that was itself outdated( Bin Laden compound papers) and a Speech President Obama didnt give until a full year later.
Quit using your mothers computer when she's not home.

Old 03-09-2015, 01:27 AM

6,354 posts, read 3,658,219 times
Quote:
he didnt mean it that way. President Bush used 9/11 and terrorism as an equivocation for invading Iraq.

simply google polling on why we invaded Iraq.
The PFANAC members in the Bush White House made 935 false statements to get us to invade Iraq.
Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com

And as soon as America got into Iraq, Halliburton CEO Dick Cheney gave Haliburton billions of dollars in no-bid US government contracts in Iraq.
FOCUS | Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq War

And in March of 2001 Dick Cheney had a task force looking for "Foreign Suitors for Iraqi Oilfield Contracts" and Cheneys tax force had maps of areas in Iraq for potential oil exploration.
Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq | Mother Jones

The Sept 11 attacks happened September 11, 2001.
September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The republican PFANAC Iraq war killed 100,000+ innocent Iraqi people, killed 1,000's of US soldiers, cost US taxpayers $2 trillion dollars (and as much as $6 trillion in the future), and the war created the environment that allowed ISIS to rise to power.

And republicans show no outrage about the above events. But could you imagine if the Obama White House did the above?

If Obama did that stuff republicans would be calling for jail time, heads, and civil war. But since republicans did it "its all OK."

And even though the Iraq war will end up costing around $6 trillion dollars, the republicans want to turn around and add another $8.6 trillion dollars to our debt with these packages.

Romney's Economic Plan Includes $6.6 Trillion Tax Cut For The Rich And Corporations | ThinkProgress

Romney wants to increase defense spending by $2 trillion. But what will he use it for? - The Washington Post

God help us.

Old 03-09-2015, 01:42 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 28 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,564,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Quit using your mothers computer when she's not home.
how about instead of insults, you try to refute what i said.

I replied in more detail by the way, go catch up, and then throw more insults as you see the OP's premise fall apart.

Old 03-09-2015, 10:25 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,463,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
The election is over. Obama won convincingly. Sorry Repubs, but Jesus Christ himself wouldn't have beat Obama in 2012. His winning was in the cards. Totally inevitable.

Move on folks. Nothing to see here.
That's usually how it works when you cheat.

Old 03-09-2015, 05:19 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,456,740 times
What Surprise, none here. Lie, and deceitful is what this administration and President stand for. Lie thru your teeth, I will get a pass by my loving supporters.

I will bring it on thick. Lies so much, surprise that nose has not gotten bigger.

Old 03-09-2015, 05:23 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,830,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
The PFANAC members in the Bush White House made 935 false statements to get us to invade Iraq.
Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com

And as soon as America got into Iraq, Halliburton CEO Dick Cheney gave Haliburton billions of dollars in no-bid US government contracts in Iraq.
FOCUS | Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq War

And in March of 2001 Dick Cheney had a task force looking for "Foreign Suitors for Iraqi Oilfield Contracts" and Cheneys tax force had maps of areas in Iraq for potential oil exploration.
Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq | Mother Jones

The Sept 11 attacks happened September 11, 2001.
September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The republican PFANAC Iraq war killed 100,000+ innocent Iraqi people, killed 1,000's of US soldiers, cost US taxpayers $2 trillion dollars (and as much as $6 trillion in the future), and the war created the environment that allowed ISIS to rise to power.

And republicans show no outrage about the above events. But could you imagine if the Obama White House did the above?

If Obama did that stuff republicans would be calling for jail time, heads, and civil war. But since republicans did it "its all OK."

And even though the Iraq war will end up costing around $6 trillion dollars, the republicans want to turn around and add another $8.6 trillion dollars to our debt with these packages.

Romney's Economic Plan Includes $6.6 Trillion Tax Cut For The Rich And Corporations | ThinkProgress

Romney wants to increase defense spending by $2 trillion. But what will he use it for? - The Washington Post

God help us.
The good ol "Bush did bad things so it is ok for obama to do bad things" argument.

What year are we in? Just wondering, your post makes me think it is 2006.

Old 03-09-2015, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Obamacare... disaster but you can keep your HC insurance .... LIE
Benghazi.... because of a video... LIE
Al Qaeda's on the run... LIE

Without all the lies and stupidity of the American voter Obama would be long gone.
Here's one list of the lies so far.. Certainly not complete because he lied about not knowing Hillary had a private email account and Lord only knows what we haven't uncovered yet.

As a side note, there are multiple pages so click next at the bottom..

All False statements involving Barack Obama

If your curious for more just Google "List of Obama's Lies". There is an infinite amount of material which, if you really think about it, is pathetic.

Old 03-09-2015, 05:37 PM

Quote:
how about instead of insults, you try to refute what i said.

I replied in more detail by the way, go catch up, and then throw more insults as you see the OP's premise fall apart.
To be brutally honest and since you asked. It made so little sense and lacked any consistency or relativity that it can't be refuted using current events. You win.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies